Xave's - Indoor - Autofem Jack Herer - First Auto Grow

thanks snid, I think you and dirt are the only ones following my journal now lol
I'm sure there are others. I know I have about 3 pages of journals I try and follow, but not always time to reply other then a like. Just keep doing what your doing, once the flower show begins I'm sure you will see more peeps pop in with comments. Girls are looking great btw :thumb:

thanks dirt. we are looking at day 39 or JH's and 46 for NL

20160627_164838.jpg
20160627_164851.jpg
20160627_164859.jpg

delicious candy fem
20160627_164905.jpg

I see a shitload of pre flowers everywhere and pretty happy about that . this is the first grow with autos but best grow I have done ever so far with how healthy they are and potential. so im excited for the results hoping the buds are fat.

Today I seen a couple GNATS one on the soil where the seedling is I covered that with perlite today after I watered and a gnat was on one of the perlite rocks of one of the other pots. I have not seen anymore but I hope this doesn't harm the plants too bad. I have some sns stuff for fungus gnats if it calls for that( I hope not.)

I heard there are home remedys like vinegar and dish soap to trap them??? Anyone ever have to deal with a similar problem?

thanks snid, I think you and dirt are the only ones following my journal now lol

Looks good man! They are coming along nicely. :thumb:

Thanks for popping in to my journal.

Couple things; How often are you watering? I Stoner read your journal, but a lot of the pics showed signs of overwatering. Droopy leaves.

Also, I'd be thinking about trimming off all that lower growth that is touching the perlite. It looks like it is blocking a lot of air movement through the plants.

6 1/2 week veg on an auto is not ideal. Most, even heavy Sativa strains, seem to have a window of about 20-40 days from seed for flowering to begin. And with auto's, there is no stopping or slowing down that cycle.

Looks good though man! Keep it up! You've got another subbed up here now too

:tokin:

Xave's Indoor Autofem Jack Herer - First Auto Grow

Those are no longer preflowers, so you can consider yourself flowering now. Once you get multiple sets of pistils emerging, then flowering has begun and the plant has switched hormone production to start building buds.

WooHoo!!

thanks dan, yea i was thinking of pulling off the leaves that are touching the soil to help with air. but ok also I changed my light spectrum for flowering today so now its more of a yellow glow instead of the whitish light for vegging and fed the bloom nutrients to the girls. I have always wondered why they flower better under the 2100 -2700k range.

thanks dan, yea i was thinking of pulling off the leaves that are touching the soil to help with air. but ok also I changed my light spectrum for flowering today so now its more of a yellow glow instead of the whitish light for vegging and fed the bloom nutrients to the girls. I have always wondered why they flower better under the 2100 -2700k range.

Cannabis has adapted over millennia to flower during the fall months when days are shorter and the weather is more mild. During this time, the sun is farther away from earth and causes light to have to travel farther before reaching us. Light bends through our atmosphere and creates spectrum based on our position to the sun. The farther light travels, the warmer the spectrum becomes.

Example: The sky is blue during the day because the sun is closer to us than it is when the sun is setting. So when the sun sets, light travels farther and it bends the spectrum to more orange and red.

:thumb:

hey guys. I am on week 6 today with the jh's and week 7 for the nl auto. but I was thinking and seeing a lot of other ppls autos have buds by week 7 and mine looks like its still in the beginning stages of flowering...even though it did have a very slow start and im nearing the end of week 1 on bloom nutrients. should I be worried about that at all? ive never grown autos and cant tell if it is definitely an auto or not but I bought it as an auto

If it started flowering without you changing the light cycle to 12/12 then it is an auto. That timeline does seem pretty extended for an auto though. What is your light schedule right now?

Also, I'm seeing a good amount of heat stress going on. What is the temp and humidity of your room?

the one jack herer that I didn't top and only lst is also ahead of the rest in flowering. idk why they are the same seeds but idk well see what happens ... the worst thing to happen is they take longer to bud?

Yep, and that's not a bad thing at all. If they've had more time to develop roots, then they will probably produce a bit more than iff they had started flowering weeks before. 6 weeks isn't really that far out of range for some auto's. Typically they will start to flower within 20-40 days from seed. so you are right in that window.

Oh, and if they are on 18/6 then they are for sure autos :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom