Xave's - Indoor - Autofem Jack Herer - First Auto Grow

hey everybody, here are some photos of the one jh auto and nl auto in more natural light. it is day 44 for the jh's and around 7 weeks for the nl auto and still no bud! early flowering only! I mean I know its an auto cuz it has had 18 hours of light everyday and is flowering slow. just don't know if will start exploding soon I hope. I did notice it has still been growing though as now the highest branch is over 1 foot.

have a look

nl auto

20160702_143212.jpg
20160702_143220.jpg

jh auto

20160702_143121.jpg
20160702_143136.jpg

I am inclined to try using a tsp of molasses the next watering with my regular organic bloom nutes. thinking it will help along the bud development??

I've heard both sides when it comes to molasses. Some swear by it, saying it increases terpene production and give simple carbs for the plant to feed on during low nutrient times. Others say it has no effect.

I just used it for the first time last watering and it didn't do anything bad, but I also don't know if it helped anything either. Lol.

:tokin:

Mollases is really beneficial for plant health.can be used from start to finish with no ill effect.look it up black.strap mollases unsulphured;)i used it when flower begins and for the flush.defo makes ur buds more frosty.100 percent;) hope this helps;)

hell yeah beast thanks. now atleast I know I never used it before for any grow. I stepped up the light and soil and seed and nutes this grow pretty much everything. I can already see the difference in sizes and quality future bud sites on the plants. the total watts on the plants is some where in the mid 400 range with 22 , 23watt cfls and a 150watt hps. Any benefits and results I get from the molasses will be just be adding to the potency if it profuces more frosting, thatd be awesome.

im guessing also the cal mag in the molasses helps in addition to the sugars it gives to the plant

Yea mate ur bang on iv used mollases for a calmag deficiency before as u say contains cal mag iron.its sugar cane extracted from trees basically so is very beneficial to plants;) have a great day;)

not much change in the plants.. its taking awhile for the soil to dry out in the 2 big pots I have the jh's. I was going to water them today but the soil still felt moist underneath the perlite.

hope everybodys having a good 4th of july. here are some pics of the jh's . what I don't understand is how the one is so much further than the other with flowering as there is buds starting on the one and none on the other and both are the same seed and gave them the same feedings etc.

jh that has buds starting
20160704_184849.jpg

jh that has no bud yet
20160704_184924.jpg

the little delicious candy girl I topped is growing its 2 new tops

20160704_185008.jpg
20160704_185048.jpg

yeah that could be dirt. the one that has no bud yet is much wider and bigger , well I cant really compare sizes cuz I topped that one not the other.

Well there ya go. You did treat them a little differently. Topping could've stunted it and kept it from flowering as soon as the other.

yea that is actually true, I did not think of that. I bet that is what may have happened. Have you guys ever had an auto that u topped that budded early? I topped the nL . auto and that is flowering very slow too. I don't know if the nutrients are too weak or not but I am not seeing anything really deficient besides a leaf that turns yellow and drys up at the bottom of the plant

Back
Top Bottom