Xave's - Indoor - Autofem Jack Herer - First Auto Grow

can someone explain topping ? does that just mean clip the top off ? do you do that with all plants ? or just certain types ?

Check my signature for the tutorial I made for topping. It shows you step by step, hope you can get your answers from there, if not post a question on that thread and I'll try to answer it.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

hey guys can anyone recommend if I am or am not using enough nutrients or what I should be using for my plants at this stage? I have organic botanicare pro grow and pro bloom. I have been giving 20 ml of the pro grow, per gallon of water. that's about a tbsp. and a tsp.

day 38 NL day 31 Jack H. i also put perlite on top of my soil cuz i saw and killed a gnat flying the other day on the wall.
20160619_230320.jpg
20160619_230304.jpg

20160619_230317.jpg

hey guys can anyone recommend if I am or am not using enough nutrients or what I should be using for my plants at this stage? I have organic botanicare pro grow and pro bloom. I have been giving 20 ml of the pro grow, per gallon of water. that's about a tbsp. and a tsp.

I would check their website to see if they have a feeding schedule. Most companies do. Hope it helps

No bottles for me. I mix my own soil. When I used bottles it was only fox farm trio and the gh flora mirco/grow/bloom and i went by their schedules didn't have autos back then. as you notice her start to transition is when I would assume. Snid what are your thoughts?

Since I've been doing autos the consensus is that you should wait until the Stretch is pretty much done before adding any bloom nutes. Like my Jawsephine still has not gotten any bloom nutes other than the g/m/B 3 part base nutes. If you want to finish earlier, you can add bloom nutes once you see pistils appear. This will accelerate the change over period, and probably cut a week off of grow time. Although less grow time equals less bud. Imo...

KiG mun :green_heart:cheers

snid I have been only giving it grow nutrients and have been holding off on the bloom but my one jh auto that I have lst looks like its almost already starting to bud with more and more white hairs showing up each day instead of producing leaves I think. it looks more mature then my NL auto which is a week older.

I'd say the second pic is ready for bloom nutes . well, First pic too. You've waited long enough, seems like it's done most of its stretching now. Doesn't seem like anymore node are coming out from the growth tips. Just pistils...:morenutes: Xave, let's get this flower session going.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I think ill be starting the bloom nutes the next watering for the NL and changing the cfls above it to 2700k. Can anyone suggest when they usually would start adding molasses to there plants?

im planning on giving the Jack H Autos there last veg nutes today and am gonna start the nl auto on bloom nutes tomorrow or next day. its been a few years since I have grown im excited for these next weeks.

I think ill be starting the bloom nutes the next watering for the NL and changing the cfls above it to 2700k. Can anyone suggest when they usually would start adding molasses to there plants?

I normally use molasses every watering around week 4 in bloom, BUT I use kelp meal/ewc/molasses teas about every 10-12 days up till that point. Plain water the last 2 weeks.

20160624_164437.jpg
hey guys, day 36 for the jack herer autos I gave them there growing nutrients today but its day 43 for the NL so I gave its first bloom nutrients and switched only the bulbs above it to 2700k the rest of the bulbs are 6500k until I eventually put most of the rest 2700k.

an over head view of the NL she is only about 8 inches tall I hope she reaches about 2 feet when she is done....
20160624_164422.jpg
20160624_164400.jpg
20160624_164432.jpg

Back
Top Bottom