Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

re: Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

Love seeing the clones from the tops, gotta save those genes for later decisions. They all look good, should be another challenging grow based on genetics, hopefully you can "lose" one. For space considerations only......

Oops, didn't mean to ask an awkward question Naph, but sounds like things went well! :thumb:

Hydro is my style, for sure. I just like the control it offers as I'm a bit OCD, but... I'm yearning to do a soil grow down the road. The quality of soil-grown bud looks "oh so good"!

They are good....and much easier to me .......of course my lights go off every once in a while .....needless to say outside is best, but I don't think you could do that. Would kill your back Buddy.....even more.

The hardest part is keeping your hands off of them, just let them be. Hope your doing well X.
:thumb:

My Dear X, it is you that rocks.

I will reply to your earlier posts later (hmm... great wording there Fluff :blushsmile:) but I had to come and wave the pom poms when I see pics like that :cheer:

I do think they are very cute at this age.

:thanks: Fluffster! I agree they are cute at this age. They are taking off like they are on rocket fuel right now, too, so they won't stay little and cute for long... :)

Plants look awsome X, i'd love to have that Jilly Bean, its just an amazing smoke its a presonal fav. :goodjob:

It's been a personal fave of mine too, but this will be the first one I've grown. I threw all this together kinda helter skelter without proper planning, so it could still be a male - hoping she's a "she" though... If not, I'll grow another very soon!

Love seeing the clones from the tops, gotta save those genes for later decisions. They all look good, should be another challenging grow based on genetics, hopefully you can "lose" one. For space considerations only......

Thanks OG - yeah, it's kind of backwards, but I failed to plan well again, lol. I would have rather had it all sexed and grown everything from clones, but I just wasn't that prepared with it all. I decided to cobble together a few things I'm really interested in growing mostly to find a couple that I want to grow again/keep long term. I'm winging this one a bit, with and pretty much counting on having to cull at least one of them for being a male or something (though I'll hate doing it!). You're right though, it's too much for the space unless I flip pretty quick and butcher them up or something. Even four can be kind of a lot for my space truthfully.

I'll keep a cut of everything and if any of the females isn't able to hang with the others, I can always cull and regrow in the future too. I like to make life difficult for myself!

They are good....and much easier to me .......of course my lights go off every once in a while .....needless to say outside is best, but I don't think you could do that. Would kill your back Buddy.....even more.

The hardest part is keeping your hands off of them, just let them be. Hope your doing well X.
:thumb:

Hey there OMM!

I'm doing okay - been a bit better than average the last couple of days. Finally have gotten a little sleep for a change which helps a lot. Soil is definitely intriguing, but lugging pots sounds miserable alright. Sure nice to see you getting around again!! :thumb:

Hydro is my style, for sure. I just like the control it offers as I'm a bit OCD, but... I'm yearning to do a soil grow down the road. The quality of soil-grown bud looks "oh so good"!
Coir is nasty enough for me: dirt is... dirty. And heavy. Getting back into my grow will be coco, but I'm scheming to do hydro again. Let pumps & hoses do the heavy lifting, with disposal down the sink :)

Yo Old Man, no nibbling into the cookie jar before they're baked!

Coir is nasty enough for me: dirt is... dirty. And heavy. Getting back into my grow will be coco, but I'm scheming to do hydro again. Let pumps & hoses do the heavy lifting, with disposal down the sink :)

Yeah, I know. I like coir a lot, but it is such a hairy mess! I can't see me getting along with soil given my distaste for the mess I always make with coir, but then I see some of better soil grown bud and I think... I want to vape that... BAD. The heavy lifting is getting to be a deal breaker for me with many things. It's not part of my forte' these days.

Hazzard of checking out Be Irie's beauties :ganjamon:

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's grass

Haha, EXACTLY. Perfect example! :high-five:

Wow, miss a few days, and miss a lot! Anyway, sorry I'm late! Is there still seating for me here?

Hell ya - pull up a chair J! :thumb:

Cool! Hope I didn't make you mad over there............ ON WITH THE GROW!!

I'm diggin the name, btw...

X's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza!
Let the awesom-ness-osity-ism-dom begin!

It's all good, I should just keep my mouth shut, especially on your thread. Sorry 'bout that! ;)

Glad you like the name - It took me 3 big bong rips to come up with it. :bong: :bong: :bong:

It's all good, I should just keep my mouth shut, especially on your thread. Sorry 'bout that! ;)
WHAT?!? NEVAR!! Speak your mind! You know I do! :rofl: I despise censorship above all things. Self-censorship included. Hell it would actually make me mad knowing you had something to add to the discussion, but didn't!

Glad you like the name - It took me 3 big bong rips to come up with it. :bong: :bong: :bong:
dooooooood.... .. . . . . . wait. . . . What was I gonna say?

I entered the NOTM contest for December with a nug from my own cross, "Deadhead Ripper". I'm thrilled with how this cross turned out, and I think I got a couple of good pics for her - some really tough competition this month again though!:

Nug of the Month contest - December 2012

This is a nug from my own cross: "Deadhead Ripper"

Super resinous with amazing flavor. A mix of the "Chemdawg" taste with hints of lemon, sandlewood and musk. It tastes very similar to the Mazar/Skunk strain aka "Lucy".

I always feel happy, motivated and creative after a few vape hits of the Ripper. It's a really spectacular "up" high that makes colors seem brighter, sounds come across more clearly, and has very little paranoia.

The strongest bud I've grown, smoked or vaped ever. Period. It comes on fairly quickly, but it creeps as well. Just when you think you're at the peak, it levels up a notch - so it's important not to over-do this one, and let it set-in!

Deadhead Ripper is the product of a really great "Deadhead OG" female that I pollinated with a Subcool "Jack the Ripper" male. Even the fan leaves were absolutely covered in trichomes. The stems of the fan leaves were so covered in trichomes that they felt like velcro.

My pride and joy, and to date - the best thing I've grown!

Deadhead Ripper (Deadhead OG x Jack the Ripper)

notm_dec_2012_1.jpg

notm_dec_2012_2.jpg

Please see the bottom link in my signature to check out some of the other beautiful entries. Don't forget to vote for your favorite anytime after December 15th! :)

And there it is!!
December's nug of the month!!

Beautifully done X!

And there it is!!
December's nug of the month!!

Beautifully done X!

:thanks: Vick -

Haha, I wish it were that easy! There are some really nice nugs already entered. I'll be happy to get any votes next to some of those. :yummy:

id say so far its between you and gittergreen
the only thing is gitters isnt a nug its a small cola lol
and theres a few others with branches in there
isnt a nug just a bud off the branch or can it be the whole branch
just curious

Dam Propa....You caught me again! Good to see you Buddy!:high-five:

Looking good buddy . do remember my last grow and the problems i had check out my new journal im in week 6

Back
Top Bottom