You Might Be A Grower If

You might be a grower if you asked your seller for seeds instead of a cut of green

you might be a grower if you told your girlfriend to move all her clothes out the closet so you can turn it into a grow room.

you might be grower if you ever walked into Home Depot and looked at it as a gold mine, and say to your self "I can grow a forest with the stuff they got in here"

you might be a grower if you call your local hydro store everyday asking questions about deficiencies

:420:

you might be a grower if you told your girlfriend to move all her clothes out the closet so you can turn it into a grow room.

.....you might be A grower if the veracity of girls in your closet significant outnumbers the amount that have passed your bed. :loopy:

edit;
-You might be A grower if you suffer from snowblindness every evening/night.

You might be a grower if You always have weed but dont know one seller

You might be a grower if when you see a friends new house or apt the first thing you check out are their closets

You might be a grower if you help make sales while at the hydro store just picking up supplies. (just happened to me!)

you might be a grower if you need to buy a bucket for house work but have at least 10 laying around, all with holes in them..

YOu might be a grower if....

You use the same soap as you use with your plants as a surfacant...

you don't drink soda, but buy coca cola for your plants...(foliar)

when you care more about temperature and humidity than the local weather station...

when you can't wait to get home from work to see your plants :)

When an ounce of bud is the smallest sack you have on hand, and when it reaches 1/2 oz, alarms and flashing warning lights go off in your head anticipating your next harvest...

You know your a grower when the words "onion" "pillow" "elbow" go from the names of objects to describing weight.

....when you have tons of glass spice and flour jars around, but you don't make pastries..*somehow it does involve "baked goods" still :)

...when your 30+ years of age and you still enjoy playing in the dirt :)

....when you browse the online news and your eyes zoom right to any article relating to weed first :)

You might be a grower if your kitchen cabinet looks like this:
2012-10-14_07_41_06.jpg

You might be a grower if your standing in the light bulb isle and a sails person come up to you and ask,"How are you doing today, May I help you?" and you let out a light laugh followed by a sly smirk saying, "Naw I got this!" lol

You might be a grower if you help out a customer with lighting for there room and give them the break down of light temps, lumens, PAR etc. and you dont even work there

LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom