You're Gonna Want To Take A Seat For This Auto Grow!

Alright guys I have a problem, idk what this is as I've never had seedlings have issues before. Conditions are perfect. Temp in the tent is 77 the leaves are 81 but I don't see that being a problem as I've grown in higher tenpatures. The lights only have the veg switch on and are pretty high imo I usually have them closer. I haven't fed nutes yet as they are so young. Maybe this new soil is not as hot as the last one I used? Idk what's going on. Maybe someone can help.

IMG_276322.JPG
IMG_276217.JPG
IMG_276123.JPG
IMG_275816.JPG
IMG_275918.JPG

Blueberry has finished drying, 7.3oz! And the 3 amigos have made their way into the tent. I'm kind of surprised that the Auto Pounder is growing slower then the thc bombs.

IMG_267823.JPG

Looking great! Subbed Up for Sure :) 7,3 is a Nice yield .

Just caught up on your journal. I love the setup!! Great looking buds!!
I hope raising those lights will help. I'm sure they will start to do better in the next week. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Strains can be very different
Absolutely - just look at the variance in the 3 'species' (Indica, Sativa and Ruderalis) - they have 3 very different climates and growing conditions. If you look at the places they grow, they are very different. I read that a plant can adapt very quickly to the place its growing, in around 3 generations the plant will stabilise. I tried this with Corriander, I threw a few seeds in a bucket of garden dirt. I just left it and let it flower and seed. It grew two generations in a summer and then grew back again the following Spring, this time it was massive and really good looking compared the previous the previous two. We obviously don't want the plant going to seed - well almost all of us ! - and we try to make the plant as stable and comfortable as possible. With all the genetics that are floating around the different strains, its not suprising that plants have a very different feeding needs. It would be good if we could start a thread or sub section that people can post the strain, feeding regimens, lighting and results, not a whole Journal, but a quick and easy to read data base.

Absolutely - just look at the variance in the 3 'species' (Indica, Sativa and Ruderalis) - they have 3 very different climates and growing conditions. If you look at the places they grow, they are very different. I read that a plant can adapt very quickly to the place its growing, in around 3 generations the plant will stabilise. I tried this with Corriander, I threw a few seeds in a bucket of garden dirt. I just left it and let it flower and seed. It grew two generations in a summer and then grew back again the following Spring, this time it was massive and really good looking compared the previous the previous two. We obviously don't want the plant going to seed - well almost all of us ! - and we try to make the plant as stable and comfortable as possible. With all the genetics that are floating around the different strains, its not suprising that plants have a very different feeding needs. It would be good if we could start a thread or sub section that people can post the strain, feeding regimens, lighting and results, not a whole Journal, but a quick and easy to read data base.

This would be great! Why not try it?

Back
Top Bottom