Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting characteristic Growings thanks! Foxtailing?
Yes - so dump the nutes down at about week 8-10 for a finish at 12 and drought it
Hungry girl - don't want to start the row (again), but to get the flavour 3-5 days plain water is absolutely necessary
Has a tenedency to herm too so be very careful of nute/light/water stress - and it wants to grow big so I'd lean towards 1-2 gallon pots max unless you want/have space for a monster
Caused me a fekin headache
Under a TS1000, it's also very leafy, even for an Indy
It's a big producer, so if I did it again (which I won't) I'd probbly go for 12/12 from seed
Smells great tho, not heavy duty, just nice... :cool:

Congrats on the new seeds and journal, Stone. I was surprised to see that the Kosher Kush has 7% CBD. You'll have to let me know if you can get high from it or if all your aches and pains disappear and you get high.

YET MORE GOODNESS COMES IN THE MAIL UPDATE

So more winnings came from the JOTM award!

@Herbies Seeds package came and has the coolest weed seed cards! No bubblegum though. One side has all pertinent information for growing and the other a cool stoney toon pic.
Yes - so dump the nutes down at about week 8-10 for a finish at 12 and drought it
Hungry girl - don't want to start the row (again), but to get the flavour 3-5 days plain water is absolutely necessary
Has a tenedency to herm too so be very careful of nute/light/water stress - and it wants to grow big so I'd lean towards 1-2 gallon pots max unless you want/have space for a monster
Caused me a fekin headache
Under a TS1000, it's also very leafy, even for an Indy
It's a big producer, so if I did it again (which I won't) I'd probbly go for 12/12 from seed
Smells great tho, not heavy duty, just nice... :cool:
I didn't mention and I should have, this is a LOS grow so I won't have to worry about feeding at different times. Everything's in there already waiting for them to have a hankering. This one's looking like a challenge I'm happy to take!

Congrats on the new seeds and journal, Stone. I was surprised to see that the Kosher Kush has 7% CBD. You'll have to let me know if you can get high from it or if all your aches and pains disappear and you get high.
I was happily surprised too! We often enjoy others that have both like, blue dream cbd, and otters dream which is that x stankberry pollen. That seems to have brought the thc up and cbd the same but we only feel that way, it's not science reality. Anyway I'm hoping for something that works as good as the otters dream and this may.

I was happily surprised too! We often enjoy others that have both like, blue dream cbd, and otters dream which is that x stankberry pollen. That seems to have brought the thc up and cbd the same but we only feel that way, it's not science reality. Anyway I'm hoping for something that works as good as the otters dream and this may.
I read somewhere that CBD levels below some threshold, 20% maybe?, actually enhance the THC effect, while levels above start to offset the effects, and something close to 50/50 can offset it entirely.

I read somewhere that CBD levels below some threshold, 20% maybe?, actually enhance the THC effect, while levels above start to offset the effects, and something close to 50/50 can offset it entirely.
Interesting Azi, I don't know. Even with my pretty high thc use I can get a happy buzz on blue dream cbd at 8/8 thc/cbd. It may be 10/10 now. I've heard folks say the 70's pot had cbd in it. That's a rumor. We use it like a component in a recipe when filling a bowl and mixing. I don't have a favorite mix.
I hear it's good to use a pure cbd to mix with thc. I don't know why.

Interesting Azi, I don't know. Even with my pretty high thc use I can get a happy buzz on blue dream cbd at 8/8 thc/cbd. It may be 10/10 now. I've heard folks say the 70's pot had cbd in it. That's a rumor. We use it like a component in a recipe when filling a bowl and mixing. I don't have a favorite mix.
CBD level resides in how much plant produces. That varies between plants to plants. No telling how much you can get with different plants I know I got 22% CBD oil back 15 years ago to cure my throat cancer. But if I'm not mistaken you can get up to 33% now. But to extract it easy to do. Dangerous but easy. Have to test it on some technical crap machine to see the break down how much each plant produces.

Because you can dial in the ratio you want rather than hoping the blended plant you grew has the best balance for what ails ya. This month you might get the best results from a 1:1 but in the summer a 1:2 might work better. Also, a lot of the blended varieties have inconsistent ratios depending on the phenotype.

I was under the impression that when our trichomes go from white to amber they are going from more THC/less CBD to more CBD/less THC. In effect, I thought one could create "bastard" cbd weed simply by letting the whole thing go till all the trichs are amber. This discussion is making me question this impression. Am I incorrect?

I was under the impression that when our trichomes go from white to amber they are going from more THC/less CBD to more CBD/less THC. In effect, I thought one could create "bastard" cbd weed simply by letting the whole thing go till all the trichs are amber. This discussion is making me question this impression. Am I incorrect?
CBG is the precursor to the other cannabinoids. CBD and THC do not convert into one another. THC degrades over time into CBN which is more of a couchlock effect as I understand it.

So the change based on trichome color is more like the difference between a sativa and an indica, rather than CBD vs THC. An "up" high vs. a body stone.

So, CBN, not CBD. So many closely labeled initials. It's hard to keep track, sometimes.

Yes. Degradation of THC adds up CBN
Which does have a heavier load on the buzz. CBN also has a load of medicinal properties as well. I alway allow an extra week to flower. I prefer that stoned feeling on a very ripe indica. But not to confuse genetics will always serve the sole effects. You’re not going to get an indica high off of a sativa because you flowered longer.

Yes. Degradation of THC adds up CBN
Which does have a heavier load on the buzz. CBN also has a load of medicinal properties as well. I alway allow an extra week to flower. I prefer that stoned feeling on a very ripe indica. But not to confuse genetics will always serve the sole effects. You’re not going to get an indica high off of a sativa because you flowered longer.
That may be so, but I will tell you that you CAN get a sativa high off an indica by harvesting it with no amber. I know cuz i just did it with my Blueberry. It's straight sativa rocket fuel, nothing indica about it.

CBG is the precursor to the other cannabinoids. CBD and THC do not convert into one another. THC degrades over time into CBN which is more of a couchlock effect as I understand it.

So the change based on trichome color is more like the difference between a sativa and an indica, rather than CBD vs THC. An "up" high vs. a body stone.

CBN, not CBD. So many closely labeled initials. It's hard to keep track, sometimes.
I was confusing and equating CBN with CBD incorrectly. Thanks.

But not to confuse genetics will always serve the sole effects. You’re not going to get an indica high off of a sativa because you flowered longer.
Yeah, I didn't phrase that very well.

I was trying to say that the color change of the trichomes was more related to the psychoactive effects, than the medicinal differences of CBD vs THC and how they interact with the CB1 and CB2 receptors.

Interestingly, THC and CBD have essentially the same chemical composition, but the structure is organized in a slightly different way. Or so the chemists tell us.

Yeah, I didn't phrase that very well.

I was trying to say that the color change of the trichomes was more related to the psychoactive effects, than the medicinal differences of CBD vs THC and how they interact with the CB1 and CB2 receptors.

Interestingly, THC and CBD have essentially the same chemical composition, but the structure is organized in a slightly different way. Or so the chemists tell us.
I was just agreeing with you 100%.

That may be so, but I will tell you that you CAN get a sativa high off an indica by harvesting it with no amber. I know cuz i just did it with my Blueberry. It's straight sativa rocket fuel, nothing indica about it.
Interesting. Might be a personal preference. But genetics are set in stone. :Namaste: Phenos can typically lean to a more ancestor-ish direction (giving pretty much everything has some sort of hybrid other than landrace). But i to have had indica dominant strains run some sativa heavy traits.

1 of the many many reason I love this plant! Happy growing ! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom