Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The sensors I have are combination smoke and CO (Carbon Monoxide) alarms
Legal requirement here as I have a gas boiler
Thanks, that's what I'm going to get. Why not be protected?! That may be the code here as well but you don't know unless we check, or sell the house and the fire chief shows up and tells you what kind the town wants.

Thanks, that's what I'm going to get. Why not be protected?! That may be the code here as well but you don't know unless we check, or sell the house and the fire chief shows up and tells you what kind the town wants.
Yes, done a lot of work in Health & Safety and there is a formula that correlates Hazard v Risk
So it could be a huge risk of something minor happening, or a tiny risk of something catastrophic happening
The small, but high consequence risks must be dealt with as a priority
So yeah, totally agree :Namaste:

Yes, done a lot of work in Health & Safety and there is a formula that correlates Hazard v Risk
So it could be a huge risk of something minor happening, or a tiny risk of something catastrophic happening
The small, but high consequence risks must be dealt with as a priority
So yeah, totally agree :Namaste:
Couldn't have said it better Growings! You're a reasoning person.

TG THE ROOM IS DONE GETTING PAINTED AND THE WEED GROWS ON UPDATE

Happy Wednesday everyone! Major project (paper strip and paint) is all but done and I'm glad to get back to a more normal schedule. Ms O loves it! Looks like blue to me but there's about 25 letters in the name so...
Hi Mr Otter

Here’s my States guideline when it comes to some alarms and there’s a cheeky video too lol

Thanks hon :love: ! You folks are really going to town with them in every bedroom soon. Great idea though. Sleep is pretty deep for a period and I know I can go stupid deep for short times and wouldn't be woken. Maybe in the room.
Just ordered replacements for all mine. Talking smoke/co2 detectors from first alert.

YESTERDAY'S UPDATE TODAY UPDATE. THESE @CoffeeShopSeeds BABIES ARE COOKING!

HI ALL, I HAD A CHANCE TO HAVE A SIT AND SEE WITH MY GIRLS FINALLY! Oh my goodness it seems like forever but it's less than a week since I got the bedroom project underway and had to deny them my company myself their company. This job put me in shape for the summer's work outdoors! Well a little anyway:). Everything that I am hurts but my feelings today, but I can walk upright again and am getting better!:surf: Finding health balance between migraines is hard to do but not out of my reach today! This week there were no headaches! WOOT! A small rest and on to the next thing!

Anyway, that's that. These ladies are so happy to yesterday! First here's the twin ZkittleZ.

Now here's Skywalker Kush looking fine.

And not leastly Kosher Kush.

Have a great day. Keep Smiling!

Looking nice StoneOtter!

Always a good idea to keep your detectors up to date, and replace every so often. A few bucks to save lives.

I also went and added a different brand from what's used in our house (we use the duals as well), for an extra carbon monoxide dector. Figured I'd double down near the furnace.

They are looking great Otter, and glad to hear your head isn't aching with the rest of you ;)

They look really great! Zkittles is such a great name. I swear if I was able to produce another child I’d defs call him/her Zkittles! Zkittles Mimosa for a girl, Zkittles Peyote for a boy.

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Looking nice StoneOtter!

Always a good idea to keep your detectors up to date, and replace every so often. A few bucks to save lives.

I also went and added a different brand from what's used in our house (we use the duals as well), for an extra carbon monoxide dector. Figured I'd double down near the furnace.
Don't hurt to double down! Good idea!
They are looking great Otter, and glad to hear your head isn't aching with the rest of you ;)
Thanks! Yep the rest is all good!

Those CoffeeShop plants are looking splendiferous! Left me wondering about the Candida though...

Glad you have recovered from the renovation. :welldone:

More than cerulean?
Both Candida's are starting to catch now. Soon with pics of them. They see saw between themselves over who looks better today. Violet Sparkle
Everything looking real good and healthy!!
They liked the meal of frass and bokashi ~5 days ago I think.

CANDIDA UPDATE

Candida's are making daily progress in the right direction. They both seem to be growing out of a funkyness of their leaves. ~9 days old. They sit with @Geoflora helping out the FF Lightwarrior.
Candida Candida

And look at how cool this @NextLight 420H runs at 25%, which is the set for this grow so far.

Living happily along!
Notice the condiment squirt bottle on the right? One of the fine folks here gave me the idea for watering seedlings. @BooWho2 ?What a better idea than what I had! Thanks! It makes it much better for both the plants and us!

Ok I'm off to get something done. It's a good day to grow weed!

Back
Top Bottom