Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was fortunate you found the issue when you did, good one.
It's another proof that I need to check on them every single day weather I'm having a good day or not. I almost didn't:eek:
Nice save! Question: how did you "jack the tent up 3/4 of an inch" ?????
Haha, good question! I have a little wedge/screwdriver thingie that came with a set of furniture moving gliders when I redid the bedroom. I stuck it under the front corners and put a screwdriver handle to keep the space then blew a fan under there as well as in the tent.
Glad you caught it Stone!

I'm stoked by those big leaves on the four largest ones! :Rasta:
Me too! The Skywalker Kush is becoming obvious how the name stuck too. Huge leaves already starting 11 blades.
Highya SO,

Yeah, I'm glad you found and fixed the problem when you did. Good checking! I agree with GDB, the larger girls look full and happy. Nice stretch of weather up here. Happy Smokin'
Whew! Finally some warm. Now to stop the overnight freeze and we're in! I'm planting the summer seeds this week.

It's another proof that I need to check on them every single day weather I'm having a good day or not. I almost didn't:eek:

Haha, good question! I have a little wedge/screwdriver thingie that came with a set of furniture moving gliders when I redid the bedroom. I stuck it under the front corners and put a screwdriver handle to keep the space then blew a fan under there as well as in the tent.

Me too! The Skywalker Kush is becoming obvious how the name stuck too. Huge leaves already starting 11 blades.

Whew! Finally some warm. Now to stop the overnight freeze and we're in! I'm planting the summer seeds this week.
Good save Stone. :thumb:
I couldn’t go a day without sticking my head in just incase. ;)
Hope the rest of your weekend is great my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

I look in on them twice a day just because. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Try having the room you do your actual day job in all day long be the same room as your two tents which both have doors partially opened most of the day, and every time you want to smoke a cigarette you have to go by both tents to go outside. See if you can not look every goddamn time almost.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Those plants have their own stalker it would seem... :oops:
Not to overthink this humorous exchange, but it does beckon to me one small point.

I have learned that there's a huge and potentially grow changing difference between looking at the plants and LOOKING at the plants. I can't tell you how often I say to myself "I'm going to check the plants," only to open the doors partially, enough to "see," and take a quick perusal of the garden as a whole, then zip it back up saying "ok, everything's cool." Is it really? Were you actually SEEING anything? Or were you simply mesmerized by the beauty of your plants or stuck congratulating yourself on what a good grower you are?

You know what I mean? More than one time I have caught myself doing exactly as described above and gone back to take a REAL look. This is actually exactly what happened when I found my scrog had all gone hermie a few grows back. For days on end I just looked at it in flower. But I wasn't LOOKING. If I had been perhaps I would have caught a nanner or something and been able to make the save.

So I've learned to apply my ongoing and often re-learned lessons in patience and apply them to looking at the plants as well. I miss a lot less.

Not to overthink this humorous exchange, but it does beckon to me one small point.

I have learned that there's a huge and potentially grow changing difference between looking at the plants and LOOKING at the plants. I can't tell you how often I say to myself "I'm going to check the plants," only to open the doors partially, enough to "see," and take a quick perusal of the garden as a whole, then zip it back up saying "ok, everything's cool." Is it really? Were you actually SEEING anything? Or were you simply mesmerized by the beauty of your plants or stuck congratulating yourself on what a good grower you are?

You know what I mean? More than one time I have caught myself doing exactly as described above and gone back to take a REAL look. This is actually exactly what happened when I found my scrog had all gone hermie a few grows back. For days on end I just looked at it in flower. But I wasn't LOOKING. If I had been perhaps I would have caught a nanner or something and been able to make the save.

So I've learned to apply my ongoing and often re-learned lessons in patience and apply them to looking at the plants as well. I miss a lot less.
I sure do! It's critical thinking or stroking my ego. I have to choose or it's ego every time.

Or were you simply mesmerized by the beauty of your plants or stuck congratulating yourself on what a good grower you are
You say that like it's a bad thing. :hmmmm:

Try having the room you do your actual day job in all day long be the same room as your two tents which both have doors partially opened most of the day, and every time you want to smoke a cigarette you have to go by both tents to go outside. See if you can not look every goddamn time almost.
That would actually be my ideal setup. I read about a dude who was measuring CO2 levels in his grow and he said after he had been in his grow room just a short while it was like he had a CO2 machine in there.

Probably not quite the same with your open garage door, but a tent in a closed room with you breathing in it all day and the intake fans sucking in your exhaust couldn't help but improve things.

That would actually be my ideal setup. I read about a dude who was measuring CO2 levels in his grow and he said after he had been in his grow room just a short while it was like he had a CO2 machine in there.

Probably not quite the same with your open garage door, but a tent in a closed room with you breathing in it all day and the intake fans sucking in your exhaust couldn't help but improve things.
:rofl:....no, that was me saying it like it's something I'm a total victim of myself. Lol. I can pat myself on the back with the best of them if I let me.

Hmm....a lot of times the garage door IS closed all the way, and I could probably shut the house door too, at least for a few hours a day. That would seal the room, which is a pretty standard one car garage sized space. Maybe if I crammed 2000 people in here a couple hours a day I could run at CO2 levels for that time!!!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Maybe if I crammed 2000 people in here a couple hours a day I could run at CO2 levels for that time!!!
You may want to have a big bowl of breath mints by the entrance. :straightface:

You say that like it's a bad thing.
Sometimes I just go to get a cheer up too! :)

It's our little symbiotic relationship!
You may want to have a big bowl of breath mints by the entrance. :straightface:
And hand sanitizer:cheesygrinsmiley:

Excellent point!

2 years ago I was pruning a bunch of outdoor plants thinking how great they looked. I was just focused on removing lower branches of larf. 3 days later bud tops started turning brown (caterpillars) and aphids were everywhere. How the heck did that happen? I was not LOOKING at my plants. I got complacent, and got out of my routine. Kicking myself over that one.

Excellent point!

2 years ago I was pruning a bunch of outdoor plants thinking how great they looked. I was just focused on removing lower branches of larf. 3 days later bud tops started turning brown (caterpillars) and aphids were everywhere. How the heck did that happen? I was not LOOKING at my plants. I got complacent, and got out of my routine. Kicking myself over that one.
That's EXACTLY my point.

:thanks:

Excellent point!

Complacency is our biggest thing to overcome, mine anyway. Yup
Nice flood save, and happy belated high holiday, Otter!!
Hey DAB, we're always tested growing pot!

Back
Top Bottom