Spart's Cream Caramel - Mars II 400W - BioBizz Loving Run

Best Number of plants 60cm x 60m (2'x2')

Votes: 16 37.2%

Votes: 13 30.2%

Votes: 5 11.6%

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

420Amard

Ladies and gentle stoners alike welcome to my third grow journal. :welcome::welcome:

This journal will be my first led run from seed to flower so looking forward to seeing how this turns out. For those of you who don't me I love my Bio products and have been trying to make my grows as Bio as possible, any bug problems that may occur will be dealt with using all natural products, all feeding will be BioBizz. I will be running the light on full spectrum the whole run, it does have a bloom and a grow switch, but I'm gonna run them both on since temps/electricity aren't a concern for this one. I think for this run I would like to keep it simple and just let them grow 4-6 weeks and flower. Basically this run is to get some buds together for the next run which will be a 2 plant scrog. Any suggestion on how to maximize yield on this one is more then welcome. I am open to adding another plant or taking one away, anyone who's used this size tent can chime in but I think 4 in the 7l pots should be plenty. My aim was to get about 30-40 grams a plant which is possible and more is always welcome. Lastly this grow isn't started yet for the simple fact I need to go to the store to get soil but should be under way in a few days.

:thanks::thanks:Finally I would like to say thank you to everyone who has helped me with my previous grows and for helping me further my knowledge in growing and in life. Another big thank you to Biobizz for sending me a bunch of free 30ml sample and a shirt you guys rock. Also a thank you to the team over at Mars Hydro for giving me such a great deal on the 400w. If you're interested in there lights or switching to led just drop a post on this thread and I'm sure a Mars rep will be around before to long. Tell em Spart sent ya :p
:thanks::thanks:

If anyone has any questions about anything at all just ask away sharing information and spending time to help someone is free and should be encouraged by all. Any input is always welcomed as well, weather it be negative or positive, suggestions or concerns speak up I can't hear ya.
:Namaste::high-five:

Ok so survey thingy time

What strain is it?
Cream Caramel from sweet seeds and maybe a Northern Lights Apollo G-13 from Queen seeds
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
For the cream caramel it's Indica/ Sativa: 90%/10%
The NL apollo G-13 it's mostly sativa (hence why I'm thinking I may do just 4 cream caramel)
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Seeds haven't germinated them yet
Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor
Tent Size?
60cm x 60cm x 140cm
Soil or Hydro?
Soil (still need to purchase)
If soil... what is in your mix?
Biobizz light mix and all mix
If soil... What size pot?
First I think I'll be using a 1l pot of light mix for the first two weeks then transfer to a 7l of all mix 2 weeks after transfer flower
Size of light?
My lighting for this one will be the mars hydro series 2 400w (180ish draw)
2012-08-01-029.jpg
2012-08-01-027.jpg
2012-08-01-028.jpg

Is it aircooled?
It does have fans in it if that counts.
Temp of Room/cab?
Temps are always about 28*c lights on and about 22-23*c lights off
RH of Room/cab?
Always the same about 35-50%
Type and strength of ferts used?
Nutrients will be the full Biobizz line
Nutrients:
Grow, and Bloom
Stimulates and basic plants health:
Root juice, Alg-a-mic, Bio Heaven, TopMax, Acti-Vera

Feeding Schedule will be the one from the local shop again
feeding1.png

Extraction Fan?
Winflex TT100 running at 187m3/h
Carbon filter?
Normal budget one 200m3/h
Internal Fan?
Just a standard clip fan nothing special.

Awesome to have you guys aboard.
Ok just thought of a question I know it's a kinda silly one since my plants are still seeds and still in the fridge :rofl::rofl:

So when I put my little ones into flower do I lower my light from the first day of flowering or do it gradually down the the 30cm recommended hanging distance like drop from 50cm to 40 to 30cm over two weeks or just bam drop it to 30cmm??
My last light I really didn't have to change the distance since it was that huge cfl and it was shit penetration anyways.

yeah that's what i was thinking vegging at like 55ish cm and going down over the initial 2-3 week flower stretch. Oh and soil might be coming today if I get time, but not popping any seeds til I got it in hand obviously.

Yeah I'm more concerned with the stretching then the bleaching. I think but I think for the flowering I'm gonna go 11/13 I've heard from a few local guys that they've been using this timing and getting great results so why not try.

Good day to you sir.
Yeah my only concern with the g-13 is it's a dominate sativa where the cream is more of an indica so height differences might be an issue.

Oh if in the next while I seem really I dunno speedy and a bit random..... Here's the reason
2012-08-06-070.jpg
2012-08-06-071.jpg
2012-08-06-072.jpg
2012-08-06-074.jpg

LRDF is just finishing a monster that looks just like this and I remember LA getting one like this as well,seems to be a bit of a throw back in auto's somewhere to make this hapoen

Wht the grow shop here told me about it was that it's a original haze sativa phenotype pops up ever now and then. Barney's farm actually offers this variety it's suppose to be good for extractions and really resistant to mold called Dr. Grinspoon. Oh and grow time for this thing was suppose to be 60days took 4 months and 3 days. It was a testline from Philosopher Seeds. I just literally smoked one a few minutes ago I feel like I'm could run a few thousand km.

Thats interesting bout thise buds (and they do still look nice :) )
My strawberry cough which was meant to be sativa dom ended up having buds like this it did get foxtails and had a few issues but i always thought it was strange so many buds on it looked like that. Maybe it had abit of a fem reg throwback too, dunno.
Pretty cool in a way how you can just pick off calyx by calyx to smoke/vape haha

I'm probably gonna use the ones that are real stemy and make cookies or maybe get a keif shaker. I chopped off most of the sugar leaves and hung it my hands were sticky as shit after cutting and i ended up with about a half gram of scissor hash :p I know that the grow shop here has a bunch of different ones I could make ice hash but them bags are expensive but might be worth it in the long run..... so many options to so little money.:rofl::rofl:

the shaker thingy
Alchimia website said:
Hash Maker - SHAKE ME

Hash Maker is a shaker for cannabis resin extraction, with which we can extract resin glands from plant matter by just shaking.

This device, is made of durable plastic, has two caps: on the one hand, a screw cap, which you can unscrew to fill the container with your grinded cannabis buds, ready to be processed. On the other hand, there is a pressure cap that will store the resin filtered through the mesh that divides the compartments.

Its dimensions are 12 cm in height and 8.5 in width, so you can process small amounts of weed, getting quite a lot of resin. Still, if you want to maximize the results, it will be a good idea to fill your shaker with buds and put it in the freezer or an hour or so, which will help resin glands breaking off.

The obtained hashish powder can be stored unpressed, or pressed in one piece, similar to commercial hashish.

Yeah I'm more concerned with the stretching then the bleaching. I think but I think for the flowering I'm gonna go 11/13 I've heard from a few local guys that they've been using this timing and getting great results so why not try.

Good day to you sir.
Yeah my only concern with the g-13 is it's a dominate sativa where the cream is more of an indica so height differences might be an issue.

My light doesn't move but I'm yet to experience the full stretch of a photo plant in a big pot. I'll get to that part in a few weeks. I've seen a couple of autos go wild when I got brave and tried 2 x 3 gallon pots. Always remember tho, training is your friend when you have limited height. Start them young and keep to it. In a 14 tall tent, you will have zero issues, i'm sure of it. :passitleft:

well the last one i did almost doubled in height I switched when it was about 25cm and it ended up about 50cm but that was with the cfl. I can probably go to about 35cm tall ending the plant at like 75cm pot is 25cm so 1m then plus distance of the light. but those would be real tall in a 60cm might go small or trim and kinda sog them I dunno yet.

Back
Top Bottom