Spart's Cream Caramel - Mars II 400W - BioBizz Loving Run

Best Number of plants 60cm x 60m (2'x2')

Votes: 16 37.2%

Votes: 13 30.2%

Votes: 5 11.6%

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
I vote to use both the red and blue as the seedlings use both , might as well give it to them.

To save electric consumption the panels could be rewired so the switch turns on/off half the red and blue.
Then wire the fans to together

With my current "switchless" mars panels I unplug two of the panels ballasts to run the panel at 50% output while the plants are smaller.

I have been wanting / meaning to add switches

:goodjob:
Why not two more pictures of freak bud before I break her up.
2016-06-17-087.jpg

2016-06-17-090.jpg

So woke up early today as I do most days went down to check on the little ones: temps are currently 25*c, rh is still sitting at 62%,light is same distance from the pots (high as i can with out using 4 yo-yos or chains which I shouldn't need at all).

One is coming from the soil pulling her head up out of the seed. I guess I got her at a good depth and temps are good I'm gonna name her Tinky Winky.. Please don't shout it out when you get where the names are coming from.

2012-07-29-099.jpg

So an now all 4/4 are up and reaching for light so we've started officially now, I'll start the day count from the first day of veg. We'll see tho we're not out of the woods yet germination is half way over tho and they all look strong.:high-five: They will be getting 1ml/l root juice starting after lights out I've had a new addition to the tent as well I asked my wife to find me a little clip fan or a small one for a desk she brought me back a 23cm desktop oscillating one that I gotta figure out how to hang. I'm not really concerned with the oscillating bit since it's almost as wide as the tent I might just hang it on a yo-yo or get some of them Velcro straps people use to hang the extraction fan/carbon filters, I got fishing line as well it would hold it a 2kg fan hanging on a 14kg fishing line shouldn't drop.

Also i have found a few tiny little almost the size of clover seed seeds in the freaky buds nothing big and can't even notice them while smoking it but they're there. I'm gonna try to germinate them and see what comes up, these seeds are tiny tho like a grain of sand but i looked to them at 60x and they have dark veins on them so they look healthy just small as shit might grow like wheat fuck if i know. The smokes good tho I'd love to have a field of it, go running through the resin covered wheat field LOL:rofl::rofl:

So not much to report on the little ones but figured I'd put up there pictures I'm still wondering about this grow and what i should do with it. My starting goal was make it simple, then a simple topping and tie down, today I was thinking putting all four of the pots in the middle train to the corners and tie to line kinda like a grape vine only I'd have to tie down all the new growth. My end goal is about 30 grams a plant no matter what I do.

Group
Names starting in the top left are Wendy Testaburger, top right Gwen Stacy, bottom right we got Tinky winky, bottom left we got Turanga Leela. Yes these are names of characters I think would make a better women president than Hilary Clinton.
2016-06-21-119.jpg

Right
2016-06-21-120.jpg

Left
2016-06-21-121.jpg

A super special thank you to the people over at Mars Hydro I was lucky enough to get on there latest promotion of a free little grow light.

Packaging was plain packaging no logos or anything and free
2016-06-21-111.jpg

Light works perfectly well and will be added to under the big fan for a little extra light.
2016-06-21-113.jpg

13522437_10154290539936465_415116210_n.jpg
13521067_10154290541621465_282178858_n.jpg

MarsHydro 24W PAR 38 LED Grow Light Bulb RED+BLUE New Style for small plants (E26) said:
Model: 24W
Spectrum:460nm,630nm,660nm.
Light Color: 9xred LEDs,3xblue LEDs
Dimension: 123x26x118mm
Lumen: 252lumens
Output power: 24Watt
Power consumption: 110V: 13.4w¡Ã€5%/220V: 13.7w¡Ã€5%
Amp: 0.113A/110V, 0.064A/220V
Worldwide Voltage Capable: AC85~265V
Lifespan: 50000-100000hours
Package Include: 1 piece 24W PAR38 LED Grow Light, No power cord or other accessories included

The actual draw wattage of this light is around 13.w watts which will literally cover the size of the box it came in if that. I dunno I'll probably set it pointing to under the fan just encase a few lumen are shadowed out. I got some old clip lights that I found along time ago I think at PoundLand. They will work fine if not I can always find something. I'm paranoid right now with the temps and it being summer it's hotter then normal I almost ran out and bought a new exhaust fan yesterday but I'm just freaking out. Temps are 32 max max low of like 24* the girls seem happy enough tho. They were stretching a bit but that was expected I had the light at 65cm and let them grow til the found where they wanted to be. I've been really debating on if I want to use All Mix or just stick to the Light Mix (first world problems) *sigh*.

Oh a side note Alg-a-mic after exposed to the air will turn brown within a few months. Biobizz told me that it's completely normal and safe to use so if it goes tits up and i need to flush like crazy I'd rather not have all mix as well.
BioBizz FaceBook said:
Hey, thanks for your message!
Don't worry, you can continue using it.
Alg-A-Mic can undergo a change in physical appearance by changing temperatures. Once you open the bottle, there comes oxygen in it. This can also cause the color change. Don't panic, it's organic slightsmile emoticon. Happy growing!
When I stated my concerns again I was told.
BioBizz FaceBook said:
It is fine, you can use it without a problem! Keep it in a dark and wet place 18-20 degrees.
So needless to say I'm not sure on if i should get another bottle. I probably could for free from the guy at the shop :p
I need a 500ml of grow as well...

I can't make up my mind on if I should get a 100m3/h intake fan and another clip fan and get rid of this big weird one or wait a bit and get a bigger exhaust fan really my temps are spot on the whole time at 29* for most of the lights on 7* difference max between ambient temps and in tent temps... I dunno.
Fuck it I'm going swimming:surf::surf:

60cm
Mars_Free_Gift_60cm.jpg

30cm
Mars_Free_Gift_30cm.jpg

Shit almost forgot the tape messaure is 5cm L x 1cm w x 5 cm t just to give a guide on the size of spread

I really don't know exactly what I want to do with this grow I keep talking to other people and keep changing my mind this one guy I know said that in this sized pot the most I'll end up getting with this strain is 30 grams and he has vegged lots for 5 weeks and 3 weeks all get about the same 25-30grams he said the ones he vegged longer flowered about a week quicker and were more in nubers but a lot of smaller buds I might go 2 weeks veg in the 1 liter and then 3 weeks in the 7 liter then flower... i count the start of veg when first real set of leaves come out same time I start her on grow.

I'm using biobizz all mix in my grow think people have said to use light mix the next time so I'll say it here too :p lol think I'll use up this soil then go on to coco coir tho

Edit: never mind you give me that advise

Back
Top Bottom