Any suggestions

Seanmac

Hello everyone im new to the forum... I have a small set-up able to grow up to 6 plants. Im going to cut it down to 3 or 4 tho... Currently im using a 400w MH bulb (about to switch to a MARS led) im using soil. Any suggestions on a good POTENT strain to grow that will bring forth a decent to great yield and not too hard for a beginner?

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My Pure Power Plant grow is turning out pretty potent. I'm getting excited for the finish.

Hello everyone im new to the forum... I have a small set-up able to grow up to 6 plants. Im going to cut it down to 3 or 4 tho... Currently im using a 400w MH bulb (about to switch to a MARS led) im using soil. Any suggestions on a good POTENT strain to grow that will bring forth a decent to great yield and not too hard for a beginner?

What size room do you run in and what size led are you getting. The biggest factor on yield and potency is environment and the grower.
What medium do you plan to use? Hydro, soil or soiless? What water?
Sent from my android from outer space!

So many to choose from, to grow & experience :thumb:

Well all i can really add to this is what do you like ?

Perhaps couch lock is ya thing or may be a more euphoric happy/relaxed strain is right up your street... might even be taste of the bud once smoked each strain category offers their hints 'n' flavours or over all effect...

I don't think asking what is best is the simple solution when ones own personal choice may lead you to your desired strain :Namaste:

What size room do you run in and what size led are you getting. The biggest factor on yield and potency is environment and the grower.
What medium do you plan to use? Hydro, soil or soiless? What water?
Sent from my android from outer space!
My grow box is 4ft long 5ft tall and only 18" wide so I have to line my plants up in a row...still searching for a LED that will be good enough for 4 plants. Im using soil, and regular tap water ph somewhere between 5.5 and 6.5 currently using a 400w MH bulb...but i want to upgrade.

So many to choose from, to grow & experience :thumb:

Well all i can really add to this is what do you like ?

Perhaps couch lock is ya thing or may be a more euphoric happy/relaxed strain is right up your street... might even be taste of the bud once smoked each strain category offers their hints 'n' flavours or over all effect...

I don't think asking what is best is the simple solution when ones own personal choice may lead you to your desired strain :Namaste:
Ok, thanks for the input. I honestly dont have a set preference. Couch lock, or extremely euphoric will suffice. Im new to growing, and a good potent strain that easy to grow for a beginner will satisfy me.... my space is 4ft long 5ft tall and only 18" wide so im limited.

I'll point you towards Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE (R) - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking quite few seed banks/breeders to choose from, check herbies as well they use to be a sponsor but for some reason not on the list ?

Personally i think most strains are pretty easy to grow & i don't believe i've come across one or grown one which has been a problem ?

I might just go as far & say perhaps avoid auto strains at the moment for the first grow don't get regular seed as it is a roll of the dice on female to male plants bit like ya get 5 seeds with 4 turning out male a waste of space & money !

So feminized seed all the way bud :thumb:

Over the years i've found kush x skunk hybrid strains they go by all sorts of names by the way, have been pretty easy for myself to grow with suitable all round effect Master Kush by Nirvana is a fine all rounder but Money maker by Strain Hunters is pretty good for the couch lock.

Don't forget to check out strain reviews as well their are few sites for that as well as our own section - Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews may have to use the search function for better results to key words used :thumb:

Your light seems about perfect for your space. I am guessing you will need 2 LED lights for optimal coverage. Something that covers a 2x2 area. Also consider the minimum distance requirements of LED. As I understand, the minimums are pretty strict vs MH.

Add up the height of your container, minimum light distance, and any space needed overhead for fans or whatnot and subtract that from your total cabinet height. That is your maximum plant height.

The 18"-30" minimums are holding me back from the upgrade :/

Barney's blue cheese or dinafem blue cheese both easy decent yeilds allow good plant training and will give you great quality smoke just make sure you are patient for harvest and like someone else said plan on your height factor in some variables like ducting fans and carbon filter, odor is something you NEVER skimp on

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

I've been growing Crop King Seeds and have had good success. I've grown a few autos and a photo. I went with an auto first and found it to be very easy. 20/4 or 18/6 with the lights the whole grow. Don't have to worry about changing the light schedule and preventing leaks. My first grow it was tough to keep my big head out of the tent and you need to with photo's. That's why I'd recommend the auto. They also go from seed to harvest quicker (in most cases) :Namaste:

I feel like i can get the same results with fem seeds as autos from seed to finish. I started on sept 21st, today i am about to harvest
2125fba8309eb369d99eda136420410a.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

As I mentioned, in most cases. It depends on how long you keep her in veg. If you flip the photo at 3-4 weeks it will equal the time most autos take (11 weeks). The benefit of a photo is you can veg longer and create more bud sites. Some go crazy with a flux where the photos can be vegged for months while stretching it out.

Regardless of auto or photo fem - you'll do fine either way, just treat the lady right:Namaste:

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom