12/12 perpetual harvest

Nice job Stizzle..... Love the variety, take care of that Bubble Gum. I was impressed with the BG, It's got a nice kick to it... Ok, now I gotta go hit some... Wake and bake.... Nice garden Stiz....... Keep up the good work..:peace:

Thanks for looking in Irie. I'd rep you if i could. Green Berry D is officially male, So i'll get as much pollen from it as possible. Every clone I have has a lower stalk that is basically one bud site, I'm thinking of pollinating everyone on their lowest stalks. I'd get some interesting crosses im sure.

Its been a while since I did a photo update so here we go:
First up I'll give you guys a group shot:
00557.JPG

They are all hungry I under fed them last week and was late a day or so feeding them this week. Photos were taken right after feeding.
Here is my Shiva Skunk:
00743.JPG

00654.JPG

rsz_1008.jpg

Here is my Bubble Gum. She recovered from one super cropping but was still too tall, so I cropped it again.
00942.JPG

01037.JPG

rsz_011.jpg

The next plant is my Hindu Skunk. She is doing great:
01231.JPG

01328.JPG

this pic got a little fuzzy, sorry about that.
01418.JPG

Here is my Querkle. It is growing two colas, and I never topped it or anything like that. The strain may be genetically predisposed to multi colas, because a lower bud site is doing the same thing.
01520.JPG

rsz_016.jpg

01724.JPG

here are my seedlings:

The Greenberry male:
01819.JPG

The topped and still un sexed Greenberry:
01917.JPG

And my Purple Bubba Kush runt:
02015.JPG

well there is my garden. comments welcome

all the ladies that are fully blooming got moved to 1 gallon containers tonight. Had a few problems transplanting the Bubble Gum, she didnt want to come out of the 2litter. I'll watch her for the next couple of days but everyone else went into new homes with out complication. Pics later on in the week when they dry up a bit.

Your crop is looking great so far Stizz1e! I'll definitely be following the rest of this grow, as I am interested to see the outcome. I'm entertaining the idea of doing 12/12 straight from the seed for my next grow.

Keep at it.

Sorry to hear you're having troubles Stizz1e.Hope things turn out well for you.
Come back and let us know eh?:peace:

I'll let you guys know... I started an emergency flush today...Going to run 10/14 lights until Tuesday when I chop. I have no microscope, but a majority of the hairs are orange on the plants. I know thats not the way to harvest, but it makes me think that after a long cure they will still be worth it to smoke.

Well I made it back to NJ without issue. The four plants are drying/curing at the moment. You guys will think I'm nuts but I took my greenberry female along for the ride. I also took the purple kush that turned out to be female also. So once I settle in I will continue to update on those two.

Well I made it back to NJ without issue. The four plants are drying/curing at the moment. You guys will think I'm nuts but I took my greenberry female along for the ride. I also took the purple kush that turned out to be female also. So once I settle in I will continue to update on those two.
Big Balls!Lol,glad you made your trip safely ;)

Back
Top Bottom