13goody13's PNW Indoor LED vs Outdoor Grow: Tangerine Dream AF & Gorilla Glue AF

I added a second oneo during my autos during flower. Wonder if two is too much for the autos?
It only happened with the one plant. The ChemDawg before it LOVED the second light. It takes a bit to know how they will react. A lux meter has helped me more than anything lately, for all stages of plant.

Thanks goody. I'm sorry I never dropped by sooner. :)
Quite alright. There's so much to read every day around here, and you help a lot of people, so I totally understand. To everyone (including you) who I haven't gone through their complete journals, I'm sorry and working on it lol

Hay Goody I found your journal. Mind if I tag along ? I will catch up later. All subbed up now, I just hope I get notifications so I can keep up. Some times journals get lost in the notification area, But I am along for the ride

Hay Goody I found your journal. Mind if I tag along ? I will catch up later. All subbed up now, I just hope I get notifications so I can keep up. Some times journals get lost in the notification area, But I am along for the ride
Of course my friend. Hopefully this is just the first of many rides! Glad to have you here.

Also hopefully you and @MrSauga know that this is my completed journal- and I should probably move it there lol. Cool stuff in here too, but my new one is much more interesting and updated regularly.

Back
Top Bottom