16 Pot - RDWC Hydro - Pro 4800W

Have you thought about light movers? That's what I have to move my gravitas and above them I have static led's. Best of both worlds! I'm peed that I missed your videos

I meant air pump mate. would be difficult to block the 4 inch pipe with roots. my root balls are huge but i could only see that being an issue if you veg too long.

Ive used light movers. they are good for smaller set ups. but to be fair i normally pack as many lights into a space as it can take. Mixing leds with gavitas should give good results for sure.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

yes managed to finish it mate. had some real issues of past few months with law and health hence why i disappeared again. The system pulled 3.4kg from 6x600w hps. was quality but no pics to back it up.

Im starting a new journal with 4400w of NinthPlanet LEDs. I am doing the intro now and will post a link asap. I hopefully have a smooth run on this journal. I will create a new youtube channel as my last one was hacked.

Good to have you back cult!

Just a quick one. Going back to your alien hydro grow with the fungus gnats...
I had something in my alien system looked identical to what you had, only they turned out to be springtails.
I think they occured as a result from the use of great white. Have you had soring tails before if so how dod you deal with them?

Cheers boss

Yes so it turns out they were spring tails. They arent a result of the great white shark. They feed on dead and dying organic matter, not sure how they get in there but they are pretty harmless in small numbers. Their urine or excretion can play havoc with ph levels if numbers soar. I use 1.5x strength sensizym when they are present and that tends to deal with them. if you run sterile h2o2 does the trick. I wouldnt stop using the white powder as i think its one of the best if not the best ready made microbial powders on the market and it works wonders in the root zone, especially when applied direct to roots. I dont add it too the res now as its a waste, I just top feed with it once every couple of weeks.

Yes but not in the res. I just add is straight to the roots of clone or seedling hen i transplant. then in the beginning once per week i would take a 30 litre bucket from the res and added 5 or 6 scoops great white then top feed each plant. That way you dont get gunge in res and the powder goes all over the rootzone. works well.

Back
Top Bottom