1st Grow 1st Journal - White Widow & Company

Bro, great idea. I'm seeing a heat prob for me, in the summer months. This past week we had some 80's temps and my tent (in my basement) hit 84 degrees. You fix has the wheels spinning :high-five:

One thing I have learned in the short time growing this lovely plant, it is very resilient. We take care of them and nurture them but when they fall and scrape their knee, they jump back up before we know it. Wait...what...did I hear that about kids or MJ...damn I'm high. Woohoo, I grew some good bud!

Bro, great idea. I'm seeing a heat prob for me, in the summer months. This past week we had some 80's temps and my tent (in my basement) hit 84 degrees. You fix has the wheels spinning :high-five:

One thing I have learned in the short time growing this lovely plant, it is very resilient. We take care of them and nurture them but when they fall and scrape their knee, they jump back up before we know it. Wait...what...did I hear that about kids or MJ...damn I'm high. Woohoo, I grew some good bud!

Yup, we must be in similar environments lol exact same here. And aint that the truth. Just like a child, they grow up so fast, before you know it they are taking care of themselves lol cant wait to say I grew some good bud....oooooh counting the days haha

no kidding...that's good to know. I just may have to try that if all else fails. beats spending 600 lol

Yeah check this out :laugh:

I keep trying to make it just show a link but it keeps automatically showing the big screen! UGH! I wanted to show it to you, if you want me to take it down after you watched it let me know and I will, sorry :sorry:

So, been doing some research on these rust marks on my pineapple chunk, and a ton said it might be fungus/mold. But also said if it was, it would show on my fingers if I tried to wipe it off. it didn't, so im guessing P deficiency...So what should I do to correct the problem, should I flush even though im 6.5 weeks into flowering? let it go? or add something I don't know about? lol

So, been doing some research on these rust marks on my pineapple chunk, and a ton said it might be fungus/mold. But also said if it was, it would show on my fingers if I tried to wipe it off. it didn't, so im guessing P deficiency...So what should I do to correct the problem, should I flush even though im 6.5 weeks into flowering? let it go? or add something I don't know about? lol

I would ask... Why would there be a Phosphorus deficiency?

pH_chart73.jpg

PH below 6.5 maybe? Can't go wrong with a flush and then 1/2 strength nutes. May depend on how close you are to harvest though.

I say that only because of the diagram posted above. That picture, to me, is the closest resemblance to what I'm seeing. I could, and probably am wrong. I was thinking about a flush but wasn't sure because I'm almost 7 weeks into flowering.what do you suggest?

I say that only because of the diagram posted above. That picture, to me, is the closest resemblance to what I'm seeing. I could, and probably am wrong. I was thinking about a flush but wasn't sure because I'm almost 7 weeks into flowering.what do you suggest?

its an 8 to 9 week strain. It definitely wouldn't hurt on your next watering to run some extra water through it. Then just top it off with a light feeding 1/4 to 1/2 strength. You can just do water for the last week if you plan on harvesting at week 9.

It honestly isn't going to make that much of a difference. You could go either way.

what bloom nutes are you using? Don't stress too much brother, it can't be worse than mine. Lol.

Well my pineapple chunk is getting FF's Advanced line....Open sesame, beastie bloomz, and cha ching. well, currently finished with open sesame and beastie bloomz. Im just using cha ching now.

lol it actually looks identical to yours lol. Ill take pics tomorrow when she wakes up.

its an 8 to 9 week strain. It definitely wouldn't hurt on your next watering to run some extra water through it. Then just top it off with a light feeding 1/4 to 1/2 strength. You can just do water for the last week if you plan on harvesting at week 9.

It honestly isn't going to make that much of a difference. You could go either way.

sounds good brother thank you. I think ill go ahead and take your advice and water a little more than usual next time and cut back on nutes after that. By that point I should be close to a final flush before harvest. Thanks again for the info. much appreciated

With Beastie Bloomz and ChaChing, you shouldn't have a P deficiency. I am thinking that mine is burn, as it shows up more on the leaves that are burned more, so yours might be the same. The advanced nutes are pretty hot, and I mixed mine in with Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and epsom salts.

...in hindsight, I'm pretty sure I know how I burned them :rofl:

Are you watering between every nutes feeding so nutes then straight water then nutes?

Yes, I usually have to water every 3-5 days. But I feed it nutes, then next feed is just water, then back to nutes....and so on.

With Beastie Bloomz and ChaChing, you shouldn't have a P deficiency. I am thinking that mine is burn, as it shows up more on the leaves that are burned more, so yours might be the same. The advanced nutes are pretty hot, and I mixed mine in with Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and epsom salts.

...in hindsight, I'm pretty sure I know how I burned them :rofl:

Ok, That may be the problem with mine too. I did give a little boost more of nutes the last time around. I didn't think nute burn showed in the middle of the leaves. Learn something new everyday! Im gonna take the nutes back down to the norm.

Just a small update...

I think the cola I broke a couple days ago is going to survive. I'm not seeing any dying leaves anywhere on the branch. Im thinking I may have splinted it just in time for her to heal properly. Even with my oscillating fan blowing across it, She stands erect!

Just my take, I figured I would see some kind of dying of leaves by now. Fair assumption?

Just a small update...

I think the cola I broke a couple days ago is going to survive. I'm not seeing any dying leaves anywhere on the branch. Im thinking I may have splinted it just in time for her to heal properly. Even with my oscillating fan blowing across it, She stands erect!

Just my take, I figured I would see some kind of dying of leaves by now. Fair assumption?

Look at this damage I caused with HST. Didn't even slow this one down. They are pretty hardy plants :)

P10004904.JPG

Back
Top Bottom