1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

Those buds are huge . What are you using for lights and nutes ?

thanks. They surprised me how big they got.

1xmars 2 hydro 700
2x mars 400

Everything started with gh full line. Black cream switched to hammer head, moab, overdrive.

Everything else stayed with gh line inc flora nectar and dry koolbloom

Next rotation will be testing full A.N line

So far gh is my preference.

thanks. They surprised me how big they got.

1xmars 2 hydro 700
2x mars 400

Everything started with gh full line. Black cream switched to hammer head, moab, overdrive.

Everything else stayed with gh line inc flora nectar and dry koolbloom

Next rotation will be testing full A.N line

So far gh is my preference.

I used GH on my first as well. Has been great. Using emerald harvest on the new grow. Has same guaranteed analysis but is all chelated and more earth friendly.

@sol nice! I might do a tent with canna as well.

As for the sap. It was oozing from a flower.. Read ut happened to people but not a solid answer why

Wonder if it is just a large duct or gland that allows more concentration of resin to come out.
EH is about the same price at the shop by me. But I got the line for free from the owner and may get for the whole Grow for free as well. It has way less additives though. Just green goddess and silica for veg and honey chrome and king cola for flower. Adds are a bit pricey but so is tarantula and voodoo juice.

Wonder if it is just a large duct or gland that allows more concentration of resin to come out.
EH is about the same price at the shop by me. But I got the line for free from the owner and may get for the whole Grow for free as well. It has way less additives though. Just green goddess and silica for veg and honey chrome and king cola for flower. Adds are a bit pricey but so is tarantula and voodoo juice.
Especially voodoo juice and bud factor x

I'm adding voodoo juice right myself ..

Hit one of my early miss too early with dry kb.

Caused it to be light and foxy...
Such a waste. Has monster 1-2 ft colas but not much weight. Upload later. Anyone have experience when to hit with dry kb? Overdrive is more forgiving. Been trying to get the timing down. Just been starting it when trichs are half cloudy

Such a waste. Has monster 1-2 ft colas but not much weight. Upload later. Anyone have experience when to hit with dry kb? Overdrive is more forgiving. Been trying to get the timing down. Just been starting it when trichs are half cloudy

I started to use right when the buttons started to form. Them hit them again at the end of stretch. Then dosed them again tonight.

Dry KoolBloom is great. Last 2 weeks before flush only.

Sorry I haven't been updating much but work and life are in full swing these days with two new restaurants about ready to open. Did however stay up till 3am last night getting some work done.

Should have done this last week but just no time. Had to figure out something to hold up a few of these plants. The CKS PK just don't have the stems to stop themselves from flopping nor does the purple ayahuasca. So had some dowel left over from another project drilled some holes and ran some string around them to keep them contained and give me some anchor points. Of course all I had was pink string...
420-magazine-mobile1315626425.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1208878252.jpg
420-magazine-mobile346512610.jpg
420-magazine-mobile706324942.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1643697690.jpg
420-magazine-mobile696269155.jpg

Back
Top Bottom