1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

Sounds like they dont care.. surprise surprise. Suntana your headaches are probably caused by an untreated concussion. My dad was in a bad car wreck when he was in his 20s and had to not seek medical attention cause he had a big bag of weed on him lol. Now he's 58 and gets bad migraines from it, thats what he thinks they are from and i agree. When i was younger i used to bash my head on things when i got upset and surely i had concussions that went untreated and i get really bad migrains too. Id go see a dr and see if they can help at all cause i know what the headaches are like and they can be pretty detrimental to your everyday life.

Hopefully suntana you have been to a doctor. I mean we live in Canada that shit is free.
Day 35 has come to a close. Can't believe 5 weeks of flower have gone by. Just need these girls to keep getting fatter.
420-magazine-mobile1183063375.jpg

Amnesia x OG
420-magazine-mobile1971566370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1786742037.jpg

Lost coast OG
420-magazine-mobile1542619004.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1870581633.jpg

Crown royal aka Sugar
420-magazine-mobile920404023.jpg
420-magazine-mobile986035845.jpg

Purple ayahuasca
420-magazine-mobile404615689.jpg

Russian doll seems to have a weird genetic anomaly. She sometimes grows buds on the ends of her fan leaves.
420-magazine-mobile632100664.jpg

Sounds like they dont care.. surprise surprise. Suntana your headaches are probably caused by an untreated concussion. My dad was in a bad car wreck when he was in his 20s and had to not seek medical attention cause he had a big bag of weed on him lol. Now he's 58 and gets bad migraines from it, thats what he thinks they are from and i agree. When i was younger i used to bash my head on things when i got upset and surely i had concussions that went untreated and i get really bad migrains too. Id go see a dr and see if they can help at all cause i know what the headaches are like and they can be pretty detrimental to your everyday life.

Thanks bud, I wonder what they can do to treat it, there's no question I had a concussion and when I went to my doctor he didn't do nothing for me. My elbow is still like a balloon and he said they don't do anything with those either. He said if they drain it, it will just come back. It bothers me a lot. Don't know where to put the damn think when I sleep.
It's quite concerning these headaches, Tylenol won't touch them, sleeping doesn't seem to rid them. I have to go back and start my grow renewal, so I'm gonna drill him. I feel as though more should of been done.
Thanks Toast

Thanks bud, I wonder what they can do to treat it, there's no question I had a concussion and when I went to my doctor he didn't do nothing for me. My elbow is still like a balloon and he said they don't do anything with those either. He said if they drain it, it will just come back. It bothers me a lot. Don't know where to put the damn think when I sleep.
It's quite concerning these headaches, Tylenol won't touch them, sleeping doesn't seem to rid them. I have to go back and start my grow renewal, so I'm gonna drill him. I feel as though more should of been done.
Thanks Toast

I would be demanding an MRI for my head and a X-ray for my elbow. No question more should have been done.
I have always been an avid yardsman and have grown a couple gardens in my life. Just plant seeds water wait though. Nothing this intense or on this scale before. Maybe I have found my second calling.

When i was younger i used to bash my head on things when i got upset and surely i had concussions that went untreated and i get really bad migrains too. Id go see a dr and see if they can help at all cause i know what the headaches are like and they can be pretty detrimental to your everyday life.

*Wow, yah I'mtoasted, you may want to address them. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. Since all this brain stuff been happening to me, I just try to tell others it can happen when you're younger too. Don't wait...to educate. ;)

Thanks Toast

*Wow again, my Suntana friend, so important to address your migraines. The best thing I could recommend from my experience is ice, ice and ice again. The only thing that allows me peace are the ice packs. We drive around with emerg ice packs in case I get one outside.

*The medical system don't do much for my migraines even with a neuro degen disease, except to prescribe tylentol and habit-forming meds. I have refused the habit-forming meds as the side-fx would make me "suicidal"...WTF? hahaha

*They give me Tylenol 3 and I ice my head until I see penguins. lol. No but seriously, migraines aren't a diagnosis, they are a sign that there is swelling/impact of some sort in the brain.

*From all the brain classes I've been taking in occupational therapy, migraines are your body's way of telling you, stop whatever you are doing, go lay down and put an ice pack on. Tylenol 3's really do nothing for me, so I shhhmoke myself into a numbing state and just sleep with ice packs.

*If your migraines are 5 alarm severe and you're at a 8 or 10 on the pain scale, time to get checked out. Or keep a journal of these migraine patterns.

*I went for MRI and Spect Scan, they didn't find anything obvious in my brain through the MRI, but the other scan told us that there are lack of blood flow to many parts of my brain, yet I'm a high functioning person which baffles them.

*What are the signs for brain damage/concussion from my experience; being super forgetful, more than usual, easily confused with matters you should be familiar with, speech stuttering or slurring, and unstable moods due to pain and can be uncontrollable. There is so much more but those are the biggies for me.

*Recommendations based on my experience/diagnosis:
(Sorry If I ramble, I just care so much)

1. Drink water as much as you can. Brain is 40% water.
2. Ice 2-3 times a day laying down. 20 mins on and 20 mins off.
3. GROW your own CBD and add that to your daily shhhmokies. Most proactive long term for brain cell regeneration.

4. Keep a journal of your monster migraines to track patterns and anomolies.
5. Try to incorporate fish oil aka salmon to your daily grow or daily intake. Fish oil is gold to regenerate brain cells. (You already know this)
6. Shhhmoke like a motherflecker! This is why I'm here, I'm red-eyed but no jet lag..lol.

7. Try CBD/THC oil for daily overall elevation from the pain, then shhhmoke for instant gratification.
8. Medical system is lacking the knowledge about concussions and brain health, we probably know more from our experiences.
9. You are already, a motherfleckin' warrior who keeps moving on despite the physical barriers.

You are doing your best and no doctor can take better care of you than yourself. Your resilience is your secret power. ;)

* I want you to know you're a hellova bada*s...;)

I would be demanding an MRI for my head and a X-ray for my elbow. No question more should have been done.
I have always been an avid yardsman and have grown a couple gardens in my life. Just plant seeds water wait though. Nothing this intense or on this scale before. Maybe I have found my second calling.

*So2178 - I'm waiting anxiously for your grow, and it's not even mine. I love that your wife yelled at the guy smoking, not afraid to be the Queen that she is. Yah baby. ;) The fact that you've been jonesin' for 20 years makes this an awesome dream come true. It shows in your garden for sure.

Thank you for that information g2hm.. i take Excedrin for my migraines. Its the only thing that works besides smoking some really good weed.. if the weed isnt that good it makes the migraine worse. I also remember reading on here the person used cannabis oil under his tongue and one drop made his migraines stop instantly in their tracks.. so with this next harvest maybe i really wanna try making some oil so i can try that out. I bet it works 100%.

P.s. i hate drs, all they wanna do is put their hands into your pockets and then there's big pharma to back them up. Fuckers.

So your grow is so damn spectacular.. its obviously your second calling... who grows plants like these on their first grow?? Like what the hell man.. making us all look like chumps lol. My favorite plant is the lost coast og.. will you be finding out how potent she is? Cause i am interested in her she is very nice. .

*Wow, yah I'mtoasted, you may want to address them. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. Since all this brain stuff been happening to me, I just try to tell others it can happen when you're younger too. Don't wait...to educate. ;)

*Wow again, my Suntana friend, so important to address your migraines. The best thing I could recommend from my experience is ice, ice and ice again. The only thing that allows me peace are the ice packs. We drive around with emerg ice packs in case I get one outside.

*The medical system don't do much for my migraines even with a neuro degen disease, except to prescribe tylentol and habit-forming meds. I have refused the habit-forming meds as the side-fx would make me "suicidal"...WTF? hahaha

*They give me Tylenol 3 and I ice my head until I see penguins. lol. No but seriously, migraines aren't a diagnosis, they are a sign that there is swelling/impact of some sort in the brain.

*From all the brain classes I've been taking in occupational therapy, migraines are your body's way of telling you, stop whatever you are doing, go lay down and put an ice pack on. Tylenol 3's really do nothing for me, so I shhhmoke myself into a numbing state and just sleep with ice packs.

*If your migraines are 5 alarm severe and you're at a 8 or 10 on the pain scale, time to get checked out. Or keep a journal of these migraine patterns.

*I went for MRI and Spect Scan, they didn't find anything obvious in my brain through the MRI, but the other scan told us that there are lack of blood flow to many parts of my brain, yet I'm a high functioning person which baffles them.

*What are the signs for brain damage/concussion from my experience; being super forgetful, more than usual, easily confused with matters you should be familiar with, speech stuttering or slurring, and unstable moods due to pain and can be uncontrollable. There is so much more but those are the biggies for me.

*Recommendations based on my experience/diagnosis:
(Sorry If I ramble, I just care so much)

1. Drink water as much as you can. Brain is 40% water.
2. Ice 2-3 times a day laying down. 20 mins on and 20 mins off.
3. GROW your own CBD and add that to your daily shhhmokies. Most proactive long term for brain cell regeneration.

4. Keep a journal of your monster migraines to track patterns and anomolies.
5. Try to incorporate fish oil aka salmon to your daily grow or daily intake. Fish oil is gold to regenerate brain cells. (You already know this)
6. Shhhmoke like a motherflecker! This is why I'm here, I'm red-eyed but no jet lag..lol.

7. Try CBD/THC oil for daily overall elevation from the pain, then shhhmoke for instant gratification.
8. Medical system is lacking the knowledge about concussions and brain health, we probably know more from our experiences.
9. You are already, a motherfleckin' warrior who keeps moving on despite the physical barriers.

You are doing your best and no doctor can take better care of you than yourself. Your resilience is your secret power. ;)

* I want you to know you're a hellova bada*s...;)

*So2178 - I'm waiting anxiously for your grow, and it's not even mine. I love that your wife yelled at the guy smoking, not afraid to be the Queen that she is. Yah baby. ;) The fact that you've been jonesin' for 20 years makes this an awesome dream come true. It shows in your garden for sure.

I could not agree more. Drs are way behind the times most of them. I see a pretty progressive doc and she is great. She suggested to me getting a green card. Once I said I was interested she got me in quick. Once I decided I want to grow she got me that licence as well. Hooked me up with some patients to grow for that can not afford. Makes me feel like I'm winning all over.
Definitely track those migraines. Dr will always take you more seriously when you have it documented. With all the drug shopping happening these days Drs have a hard time weeding through. Opiates affect all income groups.
Thanx for all the awesome info G2HM. People should always be attentive of brain health.

So your grow is so damn spectacular.. its obviously your second calling... who grows plants like these on their first grow?? Like what the hell man.. making us all look like chumps lol. My favorite plant is the lost coast og.. will you be finding out how potent she is? Cause i am interested in her she is very nice. .

I hope I can do these plants some justice. Keep trying to tell myself watch environment and PH it will all come together. I will definitely be doing smoke report on all. I am really hoping for 2oz per plant. Then my patients would get about 4oz each until the next run @60 days. I would get to keep a couple oz myself then and I would consider it a success. LCOG is my favourite plant and looks killer and has that great skunky fuely spicey smell I like. But Russian doll smells just like bubblegum from when I was a kid like purple bazooka joe.

Thank you for that information g2hm.. i take Excedrin for my migraines. Its the only thing that works besides smoking some really good weed.. if the weed isnt that good it makes the migraine worse. I also remember reading on here the person used cannabis oil under his tongue and one drop made his migraines stop instantly in their tracks.. so with this next harvest maybe i really wanna try making some oil so i can try that out. I bet it works 100%.

P.s. i hate drs, all they wanna do is put their hands into your pockets and then there's big pharma to back them up. Fuckers.

*YAH YOU FRACKERS! hahaha - I have no filter...;) They try to prescribed me meds my insurance doesn't cover...hmmm, nawt! 250$ for one month x4 pills. 250 x 4 = $1000 month x 24 month trial = 24 000$ NOT Covered by Canadian insurance. NOT guaranteed to work, only inhibitors. Orrr, I could grow, and change my life at my own pace...duh...lol. Nuff said. Come on now, freedom from dependence is here. ;)

*One drop of oil is my goal to start, with a shot of my green juice and then a big bowl of weed and I should be good to go every morning. Then record my results and see where that takes me. Things can only get better, if we grow our own stuff. Treatment with treats. Sorry to hijack...I digress. :Namaste:

Now back to the So2178 growing championships...lol. ;)

Hijack anytime. I am learning so much from you. Also going to a brain injury run next month to see if there is anyone who needs a designated grower. I really had no clue until your journal that it helped with TBI and other brain ailments. Hopefully we can fill my wife's DG ticket as well then the sky is the limit with plant count.

*Oh WOW, I would have loved to join you running, what a rewarding experience for you to do. I'm just so pleased, and completely excited for you as a grower. When you grow with a purpose to help others, it's amazing how it makes you feel, gives you more purpose in your garden.

*Honestly, you are saving lives when you designate your growing skills. So happy to know this is happening. It's just a courageous thing to help brain injuries. I truly believe it's treatable through Cannabis in more ways than one. And you're proving it right there. Congrats man, pat on the back, now going to throw the gatorade team water cooler over you when you're done...;)lol

EDIT: Please look for Alzheimers patients, they don't know that they need it...lol. Sorry self-joke there.

Back
Top Bottom