1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

A little cold water and its bliss. Way better taste than my regular glass pipe.
420-magazine-mobile429538661.jpg

Finally getting some action in the sky around here. Doesn't look like it's gonna rain though just make some noise and show some lights. Haven't rained here in 41 days. Not one drop. Animals are all drinking from my pond. Ahhhhh I hear it tapping on the roof.

Same where I'm at, it's been 35C most of the time also and I'm surrounded by bush. It smells like firewood FFS. The forecast shows straight sun, no rain. ..
It's going to take some serious rain to make a difference.

All the rain has been in Ontario this year. 103 days of it so far. Suntana, how's your proximity to the fires?

Yes no rain here I my part of Ontario til Wednesday they say maybe. I liek a good rain once a week

Just woke up! I was up a couple hours ago but I've had the most powerful headaches lately. Nothing seems to get rid of them, ever since I smashed my head off the deck. We have a couple fires around us, but nothing close, knock on wood. I'm in the east Kootenays. Where I live, it's a hot spot for camping etc. And can you believe the CO's have been fining people with camp fires, fireworks etc. What the f is the matter with people, our fire rating has been extreme for at least a month.

I hear you suntana. Saw a guy throw a cigarette into an open field yesterday before it rained. Was just gonna walk off too if my wife had not yelled at him. There are signs all over the trail around my house the wildlife guys have been here 4 times allready this year to get rid of campers with fires. Like it's a park and an aviary for miles around my house and people can't obey the signs when it's this hot and dry.

Back
Top Bottom