1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

Yea so, try and clone that strain if you only have the one seed left.. would be sweet to see you use her as a mother plant maybe. The girls are looking gorgeous man.. they are stacking nicely and looks like it got a little cold in the tent lately with that frost settling in! .
Plus it will be monster cropped so growth, will be CRAZY! IT will take time to reveg and clone but the growth will be great and also keep the strain going

All the girls are looking great no effects from the lollipop on the 5 plants. They look great but I didn't take that much just the little under bits.
420-magazine-mobile523761890.jpg
420-magazine-mobile629723487.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2129740812.jpg

Really starting to push the pistils now and stack some buds. The frost has come to all as well. Getting excited.
420-magazine-mobile1423682549.jpg
420-magazine-mobile283275661.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2103429767.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1882419108.jpg

Those are going to be humongous flowers for sure..

Nice SO2178. CKS is a good seed bank never done me wrong. Glad to be here man any friend of toasted is a friend of mine

Welcome johnny. Glad to add as many to the mix as possible. More eyes the better I say. CKS crowns are awesome but the PK is a pain in the ass. Have heard from others as well that the last batch of PK seeds were not good growers. Looks like they are gonna yield a bunch of frosty buds though. Toast is a good guy and I agree a friend of his is a brotha of mine.

*Wish I could share those with you. I wonder what they taste like So2178?

8 ball kush I am trying right now. It def is girly piney flavoured. Your a Canadian shatter store delivers to your door. 2 days 35.00 a gram of good quality stable shatter. Sometimes I splurge for the 45.00 stuff honey badger is great. I'll let you know later in the rest.

8 ball kush I am trying right now. It def is girly piney flavoured. Your a Canadian shatter store delivers to your door. 2 days 35.00 a gram of good quality stable shatter. Sometimes I splurge for the 45.00 stuff honey badger is great. I'll let you know later in the rest.

*um dumb question, what is shatter? let alone stable shatter? I love learning...;)

Can't believe how this midget looks now after I almost killed her.
420-magazine-mobile39849473.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1383122934.jpg

Didn't even know that amnesia looked like this bc she was shoved in the back so far. Now I gave her a proper home right under the light.
420-magazine-mobile1312809724.jpg

Thickest hairs on her as well. Hopefully that means fat buds.
420-magazine-mobile400839304.jpg
We said it before man. Ain't it funny how that happens. Never give up.
Ding dong meds are here.
420-magazine-mobile1379559108.jpg
you lucky dog!! Gorilla Cookies eh?

Enjoying some honey badger Mendocino purps right now. Really nice stuff. Honey badger bit me good!.

*um dumb question, what is shatter? let alone stable shatter? I love learning...;)

These are what people would call BHO I believe. They use butane to extract the thc from the plant then some use a close loop some use a cascade oven some use pressure and low heat. Stable shatter refers to shatter that was extracted well and bound the molecules well. Stable shatter will look like shattered glass when broken. But just roll between warm fingers and presto back into a ball. Usually it will be dewaxed which I don't understand either. Stable shatter usually has a nice glassy finish to it.

Back
Top Bottom