1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

Saw this and thought of you lol
420-magazine-mobile1697699411.jpg

I love the bottles the nutes are in.. its like my laundry detergent. When i first saw them i thought you had your laundry room next to your grow room lol. The vid is great man and yea make a new journal, we will follow! Love the look of the lost coast og.. for a bigger seedbank i like hso, they seem to produce some really nice strains from what ive seen. The plants look much bigger in the video too

Love the video So and your plants are outstanding, great job! I have to tell ya So, I'm trying the grow bags for the first time and I have to say the hype is real, the roots are exploding. The problem I've had in the plastic pots is where the roots have wrapped around is where I've been getting a build up of salts and getting the salts along the sides of the pots flushed out takes a fair bit of work. I'm doing a comparison in my journal, same strains the first ones in plastic and the second show in grow bags. I just flipped the lights on the ones in grow bags and the ones in plastic are reaching 8 weeks.
The roots can wrap around the bags, they just air prune and keep branching filling the bags nicely. .✌️

Love the video So and your plants are outstanding, great job! I have to tell ya So, I'm trying the grow bags for the first time and I have to say the hype is real, the roots are exploding. The problem I've had in the plastic pots is where the roots have wrapped around is where I've been getting a build up of salts and getting the salts along the sides of the pots flushed out takes a fair bit of work. I'm doing a comparison in my journal, same strains the first ones in plastic and the second show in grow bags. I just flipped the lights on the ones in grow bags and the ones in plastic are reaching 8 weeks.
The roots can wrap around the bags, they just air prune and keep branching filling the bags nicely. .✌️

I do have some smart pots as well for the next few rounds. Does seem like they produce a better healthier plant. I use the air prune method on my seedlings in rockwool so makes sense to use a pot that does the same.

Back
Top Bottom