1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

Me too, it's the OCD in me, so I notice those kind of things lol.

Same here so me too. I sweep twice a day after feedings and vacuum and wash the floor once a week. Any little thing will drive me crazy. I scratched the finish in the floor in one spot and it haunts my sleep.. Right now the part killing me in there is it's not laid out and organized the way I want. I need to spend a hour or two just organizing to get ready for the veg room and get sprouting.

I can see I'm going to have to do a lot of lollipoping her as they stretch there is lots down low that are just dragging down the tops. I would like to of course maximize my trails and have the feistiness densest buds. I am a realist though and realize not all are achievable at the highest level. I would slant my preference to quality. If I have to give a little in one area I would give there. That being said when should I start getting rid of the shit on the bottom. I don't want to stress out the plants but don't want to waste plant energy either that could be well used by what I would call my thick canopy of tops.

so , why dont you do a mixed grow like im doing . a couple auto fems and some fems?
you and i will be just a couple weeks apart from harvest .
but you could be vegging 10 plants while finishing up in the flower room .
try different strains too man , me personally , i want to try exotic genetix ,rare dankness, barneys farm and a few others .
why dont we pitch in and buy a warehouse to grow in together ? lol
we could have like 150 plants going at the sametime haha .
the cks seeds are really great as far as taking abuse but there are others out there .
nice sttetch on those plants man

so , why dont you do a mixed grow like im doing . a couple auto fems and some fems?
try different strains too man , me personally , i want to try exotic genetix ,rare dankness, barneys farm and a few others .
the cks seeds are really great as far as taking abuse but there are others out there .

I'm growing one BF purple ayahuasca that I think will look pretty cool. But I would like to grow dark devil looks killer. I'm thinking of doing some autos. There are some killer strains I'd like to grow. If I do Walter white will be one strain man that looks like a frosty plant.

i cant wait to see the ww

LEDRF just chopped one last week and it looks so frosty. He just let it grow and it was 4 feet tall. Some training on that plant and it could be killer. It had some of the frostiest looking buds. I have a ton of seeds right now so gonna do one more run of photos next but will order some autos the next time I get a good deal from a seed bank.

I love the stretch and the battle to keep them away from the light

Yeah I have to rearrange again based on height. Also got to build my veg room this Thursday. Have all my supplies ready to go so shouldn't take too long to set the frame and put up the Mylar. Had to super crop a couple on the unruly crown royal. They were 3 inches above the rest of the plant. This morning they have already done a u-turn and are right back growing.

Yeah I have to rearrange again based on height. Also got to build my veg room this Thursday. Have all my supplies ready to go so shouldn't take too long to set the frame and put up the Mylar. Had to super crop a couple on the unruly crown royal. They were 3 inches above the rest of the plant. This morning they have already done a u-turn and are right back growing.

It's amazing how fast they grow in the stretch isn't it my stretch is over I want it back lol

Funny you said we should get a warehouse. Just actually wrote a paper for the province on community grows and the benefits. Hope they take our advice serious. If they do take our suggestions. I may build a huge building here in our land and offer it to other growers in a community grow. Somewhere that new people can learn from more experienced growers. With it only being 4 plants per adult people are gonna need to know how to maximize what they grow. Also a friend of mine may move back here and teach growing lessons when the new law takes effect so he may need a space to operate as well. Positive change coming for Canada.

Funny you said we should get a warehouse. Just actually wrote a paper for the province on community grows and the benefits. Hope they take our advice serious. If they do take our suggestions. I may build a huge building here in our land and offer it to other growers in a community grow. Somewhere that new people can learn from more experienced growers. With it only being 4 plants per adult people are gonna need to know how to maximize what they grow. Also a friend of mine may move back here and teach growing lessons when the new law takes effect so he may need a space to operate as well. Positive change coming for Canada.

That's amazing mate that's one of the selfless idea I've heard all day what a guy ..

One of mine stretched late but aggressively but got it under control after the day of heat stress

My oldest 4 two are in tall 5gals and the other two are in barrel 5gals. The tall boys are way bigger than the barrels. I wonder if it has something to do with the size of the pot. Can't wait for the bud sites to start forming.

My oldest 4 two are in tall 5gals and the other two are in barrel 5gals. The tall boys are way bigger than the barrels. I wonder if it has something to do with the size of the pot. Can't wait for the bud sites to start forming.

Bigger pots bigger roots bigger roots bigger buds but like you say I wonder if the width and length play a role as important as inside measurments

That's amazing mate that's one of the selfless idea I've heard all day what a guy ..

I want to give back some of what I have gained. Seems like the right thing to do. I also only took on med patients as a DG that can't afford to buy it. Most are on disability. Had a rough year in 2011 business wise and it put things in perspective for me. Now that we have been having great success again for a few years I want to start to pay some back. Yeah we donate to charity and the restaurants I am partners in do even more. But giving the people the power to heal what ales them I would find that much more rewarding. Also have an idea with a couple of friends of bringing our own tents filters fans all the gadgets one needs to have their own home grow. Hopefully find a great light company like Perfect Sun to partner with so that people can have a one place stop to get a setup a good price. The mark up on most Grow supplies is through the roof. Very few companies out there like Black Diamond that are reasonable for a good product. Hell in their case a fantastic product. Then my buddy could offer home based lessons as well to people who want to grow just for themselves in the house or garage.

I want to give back some of what I have gained. Seems like the right thing to do. I also only took on med patients as a DG that can't afford to buy it. Most are on disability. Had a rough year in 2011 business wise and it put things in perspective for me. Now that we have been having great success again for a few years I want to start to pay some back. Yeah we donate to charity and the restaurants I am partners in do even more. But giving the people the power to heal what ales them I would find that much more rewarding. Also have an idea with a couple of friends of bringing our own tents filters fans all the gadgets one needs to have their own home grow. Hopefully find a great light company like Perfect Sun to partner with so that people can have a one place stop to get a setup a good price. The mark up on most Grow supplies is through the roof. Very few companies out there like Black Diamond that are reasonable for a good product. Hell in their case a fantastic product. Then my buddy could offer home based lessons as well to people who want to grow just for themselves in the house or garage.

I like bd too pal there genuinely nice guys I'm buying the cob due to reliability and customer service

Back
Top Bottom