1st Grow - Crop King Seeds Purple Kush

Roughly 1 month post harvest.

I dried them for 3 days and then jarred; humidity in the jars was around 69%, so I let them air out for a couple hours at a time. I'd like to have jarred later, but I was about to start a road trip and decided I would just drive them around with me for a couple of weeks. I bought a second mini-hygrometer so I had 2 jars with, 2 without. I opened the jars every day until humidity in the jars reached 66%, then backed off to once every few days for just 15 min at a time.

I was very concerned about the potency of the buds, because my Purple Kush showed very little purple compared to some of the other ones that were also purchased from CKS. However, we gave a sample to a co-worker of my fiancé who also grows, and he said that these were better than the buds he grows, and my fiancé said these got her good and high, so....yay CKS for providing a plant with good genetics that produced some good weed despite all of the problems I had with the grow. I know that the next time I grow some CKS PK, it'll be much better, but I'm looking forward to trying out some other strains as well.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom