1st Grow Journal: Magnum Platinum Haze, Colombian Gold, Northern Lights, Gruene Hessin

Re: 1st Grow Journal - MagnumPlatinumHaze - ColombianGold - NorthernLights - GrüneHes

defoliated Magnum PLatinum Haze deficiency ...nitrogen?

v7wzsH8.jpg

XnSwPqi.jpg

2iuzmxr.jpg

Magnum Platinum Haze Budshot:

OLhVb7U.jpg

and another Macro shot:

Cy0VKZL.jpg

Re: 1st Grow Journal - MagnumPlatinumHaze - ColombianGold - NorthernLights - GrüneHes

Another little update involving an issue :(

After i noticed some yellowing on the leafs and some burnt leaf tips i decided to water all of the ladies with PH regulated water PH (6.1-6.2)!
However, today when i woke up and checked on the girls, i noticed that instead of fixing the problem it seemed to have gotten worse... :( Now most of the leafs tips, not only the far end but all the way along the leaf, seem tp be burnt... how can i have made it worse by watering them with plain PH regulated tap water? :/ Meh...

Any ideas what i screwed up?

40th Day of flowering

update02.JPG

MPHproblem02.JPG

MPHproblem01.JPG

MPHproblem03.JPG

Good morning everybody!

After the MPHs didnt seem to have gotten better, i decided to water them with PH regulated water and measure their water drain.
So this morning i prepared their breakfest, i fed them Tap water PH btw 5,9-6,1 with HESI PowerZyme and SuperVit. I then measured the drain and was super surprised as i expected to find the answer to my problems there. PH was 5,8-6,0 in most of them, 2 had a PH of 6,2 so the soil might have been slightly too alkaline however it shouldnt have affected the plant that much, or am i wrong? The NL , who were super funny looking, kinda like a christmas tree got fed some PH regulated water too, and well, one of them had a drain of 7,0! dafuq? I rinsed the soild with ph 4.0 to get the drain down to 6.0 and managed.

I hope i did everything right?
Please feel free to criticize, every input is welcome.

So apart from that, the girl are doing really well. The colombian golds are getting fatter and fatter and the buds look so delicious its unbelieable. The lower branches, which get hardly any light seemed to have developed some quite fat nugs too :D Im pleased. Over all, growing wise, the Columbian Golds proved themselves to be the most easy-going showing off some ginourmous buds roughlz twice to 3 times the size of the Magnum Platinum Haze's. Never ever would have expected that. The buds are turning super goldish :D

NL issue:

NLprob.jpg

NLprob1.jpg

right corner Colombian Gold:

DSC3973_copy.jpg

left corner:

DSC4012_copy.jpg

center back:

DSC3993_copy1.jpg

Overview:

DSC3982_copy.jpg

Colombian Gold top Bud:

DSC3984_copy.jpg

Colombian Gold top Bud:

DSC3961_copy.jpg

Tacoing is typically of heat stress, so yep, looks like you've solved the problem. They should flatten back out after adjusting the temp and humidity issues.

Haha thanks..

Also i was wondering if i should flush the MPHs?
They have been acting up showing some nutrient deficiency and nutrient burn at the same time. Their drain had a PH ranging from 5,9 to 6,2 so i eliminated PH levels being off. As my super old almost ancient EC meter broke i couldnt take any measurements. As i fed them water twice in a row and instead of getting better they got worse, so my guess would be that there are too many nutrients left in the soil.

My plan would have been to flush the MPH girls wit tapwater (PH 7,7), regulate their PH draindown to PH 6,0 and hope theyll be doing better.
As im 3 weeks away from harvets and will be gone on holiday one of them, i kinda wanna make sure they are in their best condition :)

DC

EDIT: Also, i still wonder why the NL looks like a Christmas tree? I mean if she was 4 feet and we were back in december id be pleased but right now she just looks mutated. lol

Hey guys,

another update, as i have been pretty quiet over the past week(s)

i think my girls are about to be done. Not quite sure though.. What do you guys think judging by those makro shots? I know they are not the best but well... better than nothing! All the girls are on their 57th day of flowering. I want the trichromes to be mainly milky to clear, with the one or the other brown one. Not 100% sure what the makro shots tell me but i would guess that most of them are milky, some clear and some brownish, so in theory i should harvest like... really really soon... or am i wrong? Also, im not sure if the trichoes are actually brownish or weather its the light causing that effect :D

Colombian Gold:

makro1.JPG

makro21.jpg

Magnum Platinum Haze:

makro1.jpg

makro2.jpg

makro3.jpg

makro4.jpg

Group Shot:

group159.jpg

CG

vornerechts1.JPG

vornerechts.jpg

hintenrechts.JPG

hintenlinks.JPG

Gruene Hessin

GH1.jpg

HARVEST TIME

CG is showing some amber trichs so i gotta cut her down. Flight leaving in 5h so that should be fun. Lol.
Will wash according to DocBud!

DC

Good luck my friend! Should be a bountiful harvest! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Take some pics for us if you have the time, and I hope you don't wreak to bad for your flight! :rofl: :rofl:

Hope you have a happy (and fast) harvest!!

:high-five:

It was soooooo close actually...

Good luck my friend! Should be a bountiful harvest! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Take some pics for us if you have the time, and I hope you don't wreak to bad for your flight! :rofl: :rofl:

I did and ill post them in a moment. and i also smelled pretty bad. lol The two ladies next to me started a little discussion among themselves where the weed stank could come from :p

Anyway, here are some of the pics. I filled 12 1L glass containers and 2 Lock & Lock boxes. Im quite happy with my first half. Tomorrow, i guess, itll be time to chop the Magnum Platinum Haze and Maybe the Grüne Hessin, however i dont know wtf to do with the NL? Growing more and more and more white pistils all over... its like day 73 of flowering lol

well anyway, here as promised the pics. I chopped the 7 CG i had, and i still have remaining 7 MPH 2 NL and 1 GH.

1CG1.JPG

2CG2.JPG

3CG3.JPG

4CG4.JPG

5CG5.JPG

6CG6.JPG

7CG7.JPG

As everything is dried now and currently curing i just wanted to add that i couldnt have a happier 4/20 :D

30-34 oz all 14. :) I dunno...

Great job though!

30-34 oz all 14. :) I dunno...

Great job though!

hehe, still didnt harvest the other 10 girls. will do so tomorrow.

The 7 Colombian Golds yielded 445g in total :)
Ill know more bout the MPH GH and NL in a weeks time :p

Back
Top Bottom