day 111 into the grow, day 61 into flowering, will cut in a few days

PB2300131.JPG

PB230009.JPG
PB230002.JPG
PB230001.JPG
PB210014-1ab.JPG
PB210008-1ab.JPG

Re: Grow #2, Looking for Gold, Columbian Gold

I was looking to grow sativa type for intake by a bunch of us artists/painters on our breaks.
creative type, always thinking and don't like to stay on the couch. Maybe you could recommend something I was looking at Humboldt, Silver Haze #9, the Church & Satori but never bought seeds before and not quite sure.

I was looking to grow sativa type for intake by a bunch of us artists/painters on our breaks.
creative type, always thinking and don't like to stay on the couch. Maybe you could recommend something I was looking at Humboldt, Silver Haze #9, the Church & Satori but never bought seeds before and not quite sure.

Thanks for the stopby art fog....the Landrace Colombian Gold I purchaced thru World of Seeds...it's a strong sativa strain.....gets the mind thinking alot!!! then mellows out....I ride my Harley when I smoke it...

Also I got a freebee from Dinafem seeds, Blue Widow, simply an awesome strain, heavy strong uplifting sativia, smells like juicy fruit gum, taste like blueberrys...it's a cross from Blueberry and White Widow....w/o a doubt that is the strain I recommend for any artist.....truely, look up the spec's on both strains, I believe you will be pleased, I am w/both strains....hoped I helped :slide:

I guess I should wrap-up this grow journal....Harvest took place on or about 1-24/25-11. Pulled in 15 snuggly packed pint jars of Landrace Colombian Gold and Blue Widow....

Smoke Report:

Landrace Colombian Gold: excellent buzz, taste and smokes so very smooth..the head gets the mind really thinking and so mellow on the head & body. Little to no couch lock...taste and smells sweet, make my mouth water when smoking it....I ride my Harley on it all the time, I'll pull over, blaze a goldie and move-on..... love the buzz

Blue Widow: Abit more uplifting than the LC Gold but is simply a far more kick-ass sativa high....taste like blueberrys and smells like juicey fruit gum....no couch lock what so ever...good buzz for getting things done, like I said, very uplifting imo...

PB2800311.JPG
PB2800351.JPG
PB2800291.JPG
PB2800281.JPG
PB280023a.JPG
PB280009a.JPG
PB2300132.JPG
PB2300091.JPG
PB2300081.JPG
PB280022.JPG
grow-2.JPG

Fad
I always loved the CG when i could get it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info. very clear - also I hope I will have photos to share w/ as good results as you. great photos.

Again
pot2a.jpg

'Southend' 10 days added 3 60w 2700 k. buds are getting longer.

Again
pot2a.jpg

'Southend' 10 days added 3 60w 2700 k. buds are getting longer.

Nice grow art fog

Quick Update...the search continues...my re-grow

Day 24 of flowering on my 1st re-grow of 3 Landrace Colombian Gold and a single Blue Widow feminized plants...The goal, to amber out this grow to achieve more of a couch lock w/strain or inhance the small percentage of indica in both strains for better pain control...

Finished up the 72 hour rinse, ppms b4 boost was 23ppms, PH at 5.2...Added 2tsp/gal. of Flora Bloom, 1.5 tsp/gal. Flora Micro, 1tsp/gal. of Calmag+ in the rez-box.....Ppms jump to 987, PH drifted down to 5.3, adjusted to 5.5.....

Burning +1200watts of CFLs; Count at: five-105watts, four-65watts, four-55watts, two-42watts, (five dual 23watts, mixed spectrum 2700k & 6500k) +90,000 lumen

I like showing off my CFLs when the mood strikes me
P2150010.JPG
P2150009.JPG
P2150004.JPG
P2150020.JPG
P2150018.JPG
P2150017.JPG

P2150011.JPG

Hay what nice looking plants. Good photos. Wish I could be there for the opening.
I am coming along and will be sending you some shot in the next several days.

Re: Re-Grow #1, Looking for Gold, the search continues w/LCG & BW

Hay what nice looking plants. Good photos. Wish I could be there for the opening.
I am coming along and will be sending you some shot in the next several days.

Day 27 of flowering. I think I have a smoke report on both the Landrace Colombian Gold and Blue Widow from the last harvest......anyways my point is if you get a chance to get a Blue Widow clone or buy seeds from Dinafem, get Blue Widow. The smell, taste, the way she grows, thick dense nuggets and the potency is hands down stellar awesome....truly is great for pain control, depression, appitites/munchies and nausea control, very, very, uplifting, great morning bud to smoke and I can't smoke enough of it....By early evening tho I reach for the C. Gold to calm and relax me. The gold has a great body and head high, awesome for pain as well, great for depression w/o any real couchlock effect....but she can diffently help w/sleep cuz she mellows out at the end.....Both strains I plan to keep around at all times....:tokin:

Hey faderharley...Beautiful, healthy looking plants there. I am interested in watching you're progress here as I have just finished a grow using only one LARGE CFL and got really great results. I have to say...I am impressed with how detailed you are in your descriptions and I am really liking you're set -up there. So I'll be stickin' around for this one.

Good job with them man!

:rollit:
MG

Back
Top Bottom