1st Grow

Not if ya won't be back in a week

Lol

I'm sure someone will pop in with a list, but so many unknowns with what u want to do
I asked on tuesday and check today i didn‘t know how active this forum is ^^

Well i want 4 plants as potent as possible with a high yield, something that‘s easy to beginn with. So i think best would be something automated but the problem is i have close to no knowledge and not really time to educate myself first. So actually i‘m looking for a step by step to cali bud coaching

OK, I don’t believe Bomb Seeds is a sponsor here anymore but their older strains ; THC Bomb, Cherry Bomb and Cluster Bomb are easy to grow, have good yields when tended and are of mid to high potency.

If you are looking into a grow that requires little attention and work, do a search for organic super soil grows. Fair bit of work in the beginning (making the soil) but then it’s just water only from start to finish if you make potent soil. No fuss, no muss growing.

Do a search for Robert Celt’s “First Grow Inside”. There is a relatively simple super soil recipe in that thread I used in my first grow that work quite well for me.

RC

OK, I don’t believe Bomb Seeds is a sponsor here anymore but their older strains ; THC Bomb, Cherry Bomb and Cluster Bomb are easy to grow, have good yields when tended and are of mid to high potency.

If you are looking into a grow that requires little attention and work, do a search for organic super soil grows. Fair bit of work in the beginning (making the soil) but then it’s just water only from start to finish if you make potent soil. No fuss, no muss growing.

Do a search for Robert Celt’s “First Grow Inside”. There is a relatively simple super soil recipe in that thread I used in my first grow that work quite well for me.

RC
I think True North Seed Bank are a sponsor and they carry Bomb Seeds.

I’d suggest going hydro, getting a ph pen and ec pen. Ph up and down, some pipettes. And a seed to flower/bloom nutrients. Pretty simple. As I am currently doing my first grow. Some amazon stuff. And I just fallow these charts and What the plant is showing. Hope this helps you out,

Attachments

• CD5F76B5-2198-40F2-BA4B-0FD18F8F2AC7.jpeg
    CD5F76B5-2198-40F2-BA4B-0FD18F8F2AC7.jpeg
    256.7 KB · Views: 76
  • BD8C7FDA-282F-434A-8E0E-BE9440562D61.jpeg
    BD8C7FDA-282F-434A-8E0E-BE9440562D61.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 78
  • AC4285C6-3BB2-4667-AAB9-0F00C53F6D46.png
    AC4285C6-3BB2-4667-AAB9-0F00C53F6D46.png
    576.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 25DB1E67-4A09-4A9A-817E-365C7BF91FF1.png
    25DB1E67-4A09-4A9A-817E-365C7BF91FF1.png
    430.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 570A7F75-F995-4E5D-9D17-2161BFF0D44A.png
    570A7F75-F995-4E5D-9D17-2161BFF0D44A.png
    579.8 KB · Views: 70
Nothing to complicated, and I’m pleased with my results so far from it. Although I could use more light. My two plants are cramped under the 1 light. I feel that I would get better yield if they each had their own. 5 weeks into flower

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    976.3 KB · Views: 73
I’d suggest going hydro, getting a ph pen and ec pen. Ph up and down, some pipettes. And a seed to flower/bloom nutrients. Pretty simple. As I am currently doing my first grow. Some amazon stuff. And I just fallow these charts and What the plant is showing. Hope this helps you o
Nothing to complicated, and I’m pleased with my results so far from it. Although I could use more light. My two plants are cramped under the 1 light. I feel that I would get better yield if they each had their own. 5 weeks into flower
yeah that actually helps a lot thank you! It will at least take 3-4 months until i can really start but i hope i don‘t forget keeping you guys updated ✌

Yes i‘d love some tips give me all you have
1.How do I determine the right light for my grow area?

Measure the floor space. Multiply the length times the width and this will give you the square footage. You should be able to get decent results with 30-50 actual watts of power per square foot.

2.For larger areas should I go with a single large panel or multiple medium to small lights?

Using multiple lights allows you to better distribute the intense light in more areas of the grow space instead of having all of the higher intensity light concentrated in only one area while the outer edges never receive intense light.

3.Recommended Hanging Distance Above Plants

Seedling: 24'' Germination: 24''-30'' Veg: 18''-24'' Flower: 12''-18''

4.Recommended Lighting Time

Veg: 18/6(on/off) or 20/4(on/off) Flower: 12/12(on/off)

5.Recommended Growing Conditions

The rate of photosynthesis and transpiration are directly affected by temperature, humidity and airflow.

The perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2. PH is 6-6.5. You may add more calcium and magnesium than normally needed.

Actually, this info is pretty relevant. To tell you the truth, I'd really want to plant my own stuff, however I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to take care of it, unfortunately, I'm very busy with my work. My friend growing his plants suggested I use 6 inch inline fan as it will help me to maintain my plants. I've even read an article about those plants, however still have some doubts. What do you suggest, guys? Should I use this fan?
Not sure how much you are willing to invest in grow gear, but LOS and an automatic watering system is relatively low maintenance and requires little time. For the past 4 years, it was the only way I could keep a supply of my own bud, as I was often away for extended periods of time with no one capable of tending plants for me. Some years, I was home an average of 3 days a month from April to September.

Back
Top Bottom