1st Grow

SCGrow420

420 Member
Will be creating a journal as soon as permitted. I plan to be as detailed as possible and will share photo's of progress.
Have grown for 40 years - Indoor & Outdoors, I like both for different reasons (No Hydro) Well Hi!

Will be creating a journal as soon as permitted. I plan to be as detailed as possible and will share photo's of progress.
Have grown for 40 years - Indoor & Outdoors, I like both for different reasons (No Hydro) Well Hi!
You can start a journal on your first day. There's no wait for that. The sooner you do, the sooner you'll have 50 posts & be able to enter the contests if you like. You are clicking the wrong thing when you try to start a journal. It says Sub Forum under the Grow Journals Tab. Click that & then Journals in Progress. Then you can start a journal there. It's weird ! I had trouble & many others do too when they first try. Sub Forum Tab should say "New Journals & Journals in Progress to simplify things.

Good morning @SCGrow420 :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Hope you enjoy your time here.
If you need anything we have terrific sponsors.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @SCGrow420

Tell us some stories about your growing experiences?
Do you have any images to share?

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 @SCGrow420!

You've got 40 years of growing under your belt? I am looking forward! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom