1st Indoor Grow - 9 Strains - Eek!

Oh me oh my!

I just had to post it cause I never heard this before. Hope you don't mind granny.

Them are great looking buds in and out of the box.

:hug::hug::hug:siscokid:hug::hug::hug:

THANK YOU!!!

I think if there is a theme song for Granny's grow - this is it!!! Sure brought back some memories... and now ya know the kindda things some of us OLD FOLKS loved in our day... not quite the rap of today, eh??? LOL

I hope everyone listens to it!!!

I sure did... again... and again!! It just makes ya feel good, eh?

:kiss::kiss::kiss:LOVE YOU HONEY AND THANK YOU AGAIN!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi Granny Well that crisis is over (I hope)
Norcalwood told me to go to 50% amber to have a great couchlock buzz. Hope that helps.

:hug::hug::hug:OMM:hug::hug::hug: That's what I was thinking - 50% amber. A number of the girls that had mostly browned hairs have now had a spurt of new growth, fattening up the colas greatly, so I am not in a hurry to harvest... but I am excited cuz it is getting closer!!! In a week I'm gonna be up to my hiney in work - yikes!

I'm going through Granny withdrawal...

Any updates?

:popcorn:

With Love.
S.F.

:hug::hug::hug:S.F. Honey!:hug::hug::hug: Great to see ya! Hopefully we took care of those withdrawals! LOL

:hug::hug::hug:WEED!!!:hug::hug::hug: Hope ya listen to the stoned and missed it... sure does put a smile on my face to listen to!

:hug::hug::hug::adore::adore::adore:PitViper:hug::hug::hug: I am so honored to have such wonderful comments from those I consider experts in the area of growin' ... :thanks: honey!!!!!!!

:hug::hug::hug:AND EVERYONE I MISSED!:hug::hug::hug:

Today is Day 56 of Flowering for the first I put to flower. Thus, :slide: from this point on there will be mucho harvesting. :slide: However, I'm not in a hurry cuz I have been watchin' the colas really fattening up with new growth. This is so beautiful to watch them mature.

I don't believe anything is at 50% amber, but I did change to plain water on some last week and have added others now too. I do have a calandar that marks out things, but for the most part it is the appearance of the plant that is dictating at present.

But now I must go... We have company here off and on all week this week, so I have to come and go as I can here and in the grow room. And ALWAYS tons to do!!! Right now I have about 2 hours and I need it all!

I'm gonna try to update in the next couple days on my ODOR control... egads, this has definitely gotten to be an EXTREMELY STINKY grow!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:LOVE TO ALL!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:drool: The closeup shots of the trichs. Spectacular work with the Camera Granny420. Also the other fine plants in your garden look marvelous. So you have a couple pollen sacs. When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman you know it's hard, Sharing The Night Together with those Sexy Eyes.:laughtwo: (More Dr. Hook Of Coarse) Thank you :hug: Granny420 :hug: much Enjoyed! :kiss:

:hug::hug::hug:WEED:hug::hug::hug: :thanks: for the nice pic comments - I'm really enjoyin' the pic taking. :ganjamon: Did you listen to the You Tube that siscokid added? It sure was FUN listenin'!

Hey Granny420, Lookin good. I was wondering which strain seem to be the most narrow or had the smllest foot pattern? That Cheese looks RREEAALLLLYY NNIICCEE!!!!!

:hug::hug::hug:RayGunn:hug::hug::hug: I'm not sure I understand your question. It is hard to judge cola size at this point because some are ahead of others... but there are some that have similar cola structure and others that differ if that is what you are askin'?

The AK-47 grows distinct looking colas. I don't know if the top of the colas will widen with age, but they form a point exactly like pictured below... fat cola structure on the way up, but pointy top.
Dec7-AK-47.jpg

And the G13 Haze is a dense, short, very fat plant that is extremely hard to describe it's colas, but I finally got a better pic. There are a lot of colas on this plant and they are dense clear into the structure of the plant.
Dec7-G13Haze.jpg

Then the White Widow, Super Nova Chronic, Cheese, Thai Tanic, and LD are all kindda similar, yet kindda not even among it's own strain. They might be the same strain, but are growing different sizes with a bit of different cola shapes. For examples....

Below are 3 Thai Tanic in a row in the back. They vary in height from 25" to about 40". The 40" tall was not LST'd, I grew one out just to see the difference. The buds on this one seem to be fluffier and the trichs somehow smaller/skinnier.
Dec7-3YoungerThaiTanic.jpg

I don't have a good pic of the White Widow comparison, but one outgrew the other two by about a foot and the colas are built a little different on each one of them.

Same with the Super Nova Chronic and the LD featured below. If you can see it, there are 3 LD. The one on the left is only about 24" tall, then we go all the way up to about 38" for the center LD, and then shorter to about 32" and really fat fat buds on the one on the right.
Dec7-Compare3LD_and_3SN_Heights.jpg

In this same image, you can also see a few Super Nova Chronic. The ones on the left are shorter and the one on the right is about 41" tall. These are very similar in comparison to the WW.

The buds seem to thicken a lot as they are maturing. The tallest WW had thinner colas but now they are sure getting fat and filling in before the finish.

The Medijuana and Blueberry grew different, showing their strong indica heritage. I am going to see if they grow a more solid cola by vegging shorter time, no LST, and putting to flower at shorter heights. I have 3 of each in the flower room now and I will be able to tell better after growing them out. Otherwise, those strains did not grow big colas compacted together, they were separated on the plant with space between - but i think I grew them wrong and possibly why they turned hermie and had to be harvested early... we will find out down the road when these grow!

Is that at all what you are asking?

Great Job Granny, those close up pics were really nice!! All of ur other plants look sweet as well!!

Best of luck Granny!!

:hug::hug::hug:MI-grower:hug::hug::hug: Hi honey! and :thanks: I am exited to get to harvest something soon!

A couple views from the room. I'm not sure what is better when picturing across the room? If I don't use the flash, the green makes it hard to see colas...
Dec7-ViewFromPartOfFlower2-green.jpg

and if I use the flast, the colas are highlighted in the front, but everything else goes yellow...
Dec7-ViewFromPartOfFlower2-highlightfrontcolas.jpg

in the image above, the front left is G13 Haze, then there are two Super Nova Chronic plants.

And another view from the room...
Dec7-ViewFromPartOfFlower1.jpg

Okay... my body aches - BAD!!! I huffed and puffed and rearranged and rearranged and rearranged... strained both my shoulders and put my back thru a hell of a workout!!! EEK!!! It's hell to git old!!! Popped my tylenol and soaked in some epsom salts... hope it helps - so far, NOT. UGH!!!

I thought maybe if I put most of the more mature flowering gals at the other end of the room it might decrease the smell that is now starting to wafe thru the house and is smellable outdoors at times. After completing it and giving it a few hours... I don't think it helped.

The smell is really getting out of control and may urge me to harvest... but I want so bad to allow the trichs to turn more amber. I have had enough of harvesting plants early with the hermies!!! There are a lot of cloudy trichs on a number of plants, but not enough amber.

Anyways... I have that mother scrubber and 2 DIY ONA buckets going and it isn't touching the strong smell going on up there at present. This last week I received 2 guarts of ONA just in the nick of time and also set up numerous bowls with soilmoist and ONA concentrate diluted with water. They are sitting everywhere as you can see in the view below...
Dec7-ONA_OdorControlHelp.jpg

I have bowls going up the stairs, sitting in many places downstairs, and all over in the flower, veg, and drying rooms. I have another order for more ONA that will arrive in a couple days - good thing cuz the diluted bowls are helping, but I really need to just add it full strength. This time I order 6 quarts of concentrated liquid, 6 blocks, and 2 more gel jars (already have a few of those here and can make my own).

If I can't kick the smell with all those I don't know what I'll do!!! My goodness these are such stinky strains. The LD is early on, so is the Cheese... but they have ALL joined in by this point ... the Chronic is very strong... the AK is very strong... and even the Thai Tanic that wouldn't give me much for a long time has now joined in the ranks of the stinky girls upstairs.

I can tell you when I get done workin' with them, I know I reek. With company here off and on this last weekend and thru Wed... this is something I keep combating! Today, I reeked after moving everything around, so I sprayed the house with some hospital strength odor eliminator and then scrubbed with lot's of soap in a shower first, cuz the water seems to activate the aroma initially. Then I dried off, sprayed the house again, and took a bath with good smellin' suds.

I have candles and scent warmers going downstairs, but still smell it. I think it gets up my nose and is just there - kindda like when ya cut up a lot of onions and you can smell it a long time later.

So odor control with this big a grow (I *think* there are 40 plants in the flower room at present) IS A MAJOR CHALLENGE!!! I am glad a lot of the more mature will be out of there by Christmas!!!

After rearranging, it makes it a bit easier to get pics of the later plants put to flower in the flower room. Here they are...
Dec7-YoungerFlowerGroup.jpg

And there are more clones preparing in the veg room that will be ready when some of the ladies come out of the flower room...
One side of the veg room...
Dec7-OneSideOfVegRoomClones.jpg

And the other side of the veg room...
Dec7-OtherSideOfVegRoomClones.jpg

I will be taking a few more clones of short grow-time strains (LD, M, and possibly AK) in a couple days. I don't know if I will be able to have a third cycle of just a couple strains or not... but I will prepare the clones just in case.

I have sure noticed that clones started from flowering plants grow a bit funky when reverting! I didn't picture that well here... will be a task for another day! Today, this is enough of an update!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:LOVIES TO EVERYONE!:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good God! I can't imagine all that work you have ahead. I hope you have someone to help with the manicure job thats coming, if not I'll just go and stand in the front of a home-depot so if you need a laborer I will be the one with dark hair and dark eyes.

Does your husband have anything to say about the smell? He sure must be a sweetheart for you to get away with all of these shenanigans,lol. Take care of yourself and take a day to go and get a massage you sure deserve it. LOVE YOU TOO AND GREAT BIG BEAR HUGS TO YOU GRANNY!

OHHH MYYYY AGAAAAASH
where are some helpfull helpers when needed
granny
your plants look amazing as always
but that next generation of plants is amazing i tell you what
didnt know you had a second arsenal of plants already at hand
kudos ^.^b

The AK-47 grows distinct looking colas. I don't know if the top of the colas will widen with age, but they form a point exactly like pictured below... fat cola structure on the way up, but pointy top.
Dec7-AK-47.jpg

And the G13 Haze is a dense, short, very fat plant that is extremely hard to describe it's colas, but I finally got a better pic.
Dec7-G13Haze.jpg

Good God Almighty, Granny420! Excuse my french but you gots some sexy bitches!!!! My sincerest apologies for not stoppping in earlier.
Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!!
:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy: :yummy:
You kno Granny, i've been offering my services as a trim-man to all the elites, but none have yet to hire me. Allow me to make up for my late coming by doing some trim work for you oh granny bunny:angel::skeptical: I'll even waive my fee ;)

Granny im goin to do somethin i shoulda did a long time ago....
Subscribe! :woohoo:

I honestly read the last 9 pages and all i can say is you are admirably excellent. :goodjob:

Oh Granny! Lost for words after seeing the latest photos of your MJ forrest!

I'll bet when the wind blows the right way, people in Seal Beach can smell that voodoo that you do so well! (sorry, had to steal Harvey's line). I know you have some drying, have you jarred any yet for curing?

Talk about smelling up the joint, my little one plant micro grow has our place smelling like a gonja plantation in drying mode, and is much stronger than when she was in flower. Not wanting to cause undo alarm, but when you hang your crops en mass, the odor could possibly get more potent. Any steps you can make to reduce the odor is a good thing. Let us know if that ONA works out.

Kinda funny, we ordered a pizza the other night, after ordering it dawned on us that no way we could let the guy in the house, so I waited outside in 20 degree weather, bundled up like Nanuk of the North.

Have to thank sisco for that little trip down memory lane myself, I hadn't heard that jingle in years:cheesygrinsmiley:

Take care, and get some harvest helpers!

Oh Granny! Lost for words after seeing the latest photos of your MJ forrest!

I'll bet when the wind blows the right way, people in Seal Beach can smell that voodoo that you do so well! (sorry, had to steal Harvey's line). I know you have some drying, have you jarred any yet for curing?

Talk about smelling up the joint, my little one plant micro grow has our place smelling like a gonja plantation in drying mode, and is much stronger than when she was in flower. Not wanting to cause undo alarm, but when you hang your crops en mass, the odor could possibly get more potent. Any steps you can make to reduce the odor is a good thing. Let us know if that ONA works out.

Kinda funny, we ordered a pizza the other night, after ordering it dawned on us that no way we could let the guy in the house, so I waited outside in 20 degree weather, bundled up like Nanuk of the North.

Have to thank sisco for that little trip down memory lane myself, I hadn't heard that jingle in years:cheesygrinsmiley:

Take care, and get some harvest helpers!

:hug::hug::hug:OldSkoool!!!:hug::hug::hug:So Wanda is dryin'!! :cheer: And ya froze for yer pizza! :rofl: I wish I had more hours in a day to get to everyone's journals... I hate not havin' enough time for everything! I'm so sorry I missed Wanda's harvest, I'll make sure to take a peek tomorrow at that gloriously saturated lady!!!

Yeah... I've dried a lot of herbs like thyme and rosemary that have super smelled the house up while drying, so I know the drying process is really stinky too. I think I'll be makin' the ONA folks rich!!!

Okay, gotta make this fairly fast and will have to respond to others tomorrow... You asked about if I had anything curing - yes. The first two hermie Medijuana plants and the first tall, skinny budded Blueberry (the rest of the BB do NOT have this skinny of buds). Here is my report on them...

The single tall blueberry only gave me about 16g and the buds are real skinny. This one had a long way to go to finish, but she also had super skinny buds... but she was saturated with trichs. Drying only took 4 days before stems snapped, but the buds are so small and that is why.

The flavor is very sweet and yes, the blueberry flavor is there... she hits real mellow for no longer than she has dried and cured. And the high is wonderful and long lasting. It's not the knock me on my butt buzz I think this plant is capable of if not harvested early, but it does pack a wonderful high.

Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words... so here are 3 pics!!
The blueberry had real skinny buds and early harvest didn't help...
Dec8-BB_ManyTrichsOnDriedBuds.jpg

but you can see they have a lot of trichs...
Dec8-BB_SkinnyDriedBud.jpg

but the trichs were a lot clear and a little turning cloudy... early harvest - but at least she was loaded with something!
Dec8-BB_trichsCloseup_DriedOnBud.jpg

Then the two Medijuana... I wish they wouldn't have gone hermie, but at least these had nice solid nugs. The weight for the two Medijuana plants was 50g. I knew the Medijuana was not going to be a mass producer in quantity, I think it is a good plant for SOG and could produce one nicer cola instead of a lot of buds spaced farther apart. I will find out, cuz I have 3 more in the flower room as of the end of Dec and I did not LST them and I put them to flower at 7 inches tall. Anyway...

I have given previous smoke reports on the Medijuana... I intend to grow more of this one cuz it is SUPER strong smoke. Smells sweet and strong, and the hit is sooooo sweet with a hint of fruit... but too big a hit makes me cough my ass off... and then sit it down cuz I have suuuuccchhh a buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I LOVE IT. I hope the bigger hits get a bit smoother as the cure progresses.

Now, on to dried Medijuana pics...
The Medijuana, even harvested early, made some nice small nugs. Not huge, but nice solid nugs and many are not bad in size. Here is the works...
Dec8-Mx2_AllDriedBuds.jpg

Then a few buds closerup. The first one here shows the female pollen sacs fairly clearly - but if you look, you can see a lot of them in many of the pics. It's a good thing these two plants are out of there!
Dec8-Mx2_DriedHermieBud.jpg

and another...
Dec8-Mx2_DriedBud.jpg

and more cuz I have a couple that really highlight the different kinds of trich formations going on... the second pic is a closeup of part of the first...
Dec8-Mx2_SmallDriedBudForTrichShot.jpg

This is so cool... damn... I saved it bigger, but they shrank it, oh well, still cool!
Dec8-Mx2_CloseUpOfTrichs.jpg

And last, here is the blueberry (left) and the two Medijuana (right) doing just fine curing in their jar homes for a nice, long, time. They are very dry and smell super wonderful when I do release the lids. I know, all those cool pics and then just a simple, blurry, image of the jars! LOL!
Dec8-BBandMx2_curing.jpg

Gotta go water before lights out!

LOVE TO ALL!!!

Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words... so here are 3 pics!!
The blueberry had real skinny buds and early harvest didn't help...
Dec8-BB_ManyTrichsOnDriedBuds.jpg

but you can see they have a lot of trichs...
Dec8-BB_SkinnyDriedBud.jpg

but the trichs were a lot clear and a little turning cloudy... early harvest - but at least she was loaded with something!
Dec8-BB_trichsCloseup_DriedOnBud.jpg

Dec8-Mx2_AllDriedBuds.jpg

Then a few buds closerup. The first one here shows the female pollen sacs fairly clearly - but if you look, you can see a lot of them in many of the pics. It's a good thing these two plants are out of there!
Dec8-Mx2_DriedHermieBud.jpg

and another...
Dec8-Mx2_DriedBud.jpg

and more cuz I have a couple that really highlight the different kinds of trich formations going on... the second pic is a closeup of part of the first...
Dec8-Mx2_SmallDriedBudForTrichShot.jpg

This is so cool... damn... I saved it bigger, but they shrank it, oh well, still cool!
Dec8-Mx2_CloseUpOfTrichs.jpg

Dec8-BBandMx2_curing.jpg

Gotta go water before lights out!

LOVE TO ALL!!!

Trich-Central!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :trance::drool:

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom