1st Post First Attempt At Growing: Indoor LED Setup In Tent: Comments Welcome!

Man I’m so excited with how my plants are doing lately :cheesygrinsmiley:

Blueberry bliss seems to be in full swing and the Acapulco Gold is just starting to flower about 10 days into 12/12.

Super happy with the girls they seem to look pretty happy too so fingers crossed I can keep it that way!

That AG gonna be killer. Save me a seat and some papers.... Lol...
Great healthy looking plants.

Yoooo beautiful people!

Quick update for the grow. I did some selective defoliation on both of the girls to get light through to the bud sites. I want to get as much out of these ladies as possible :laughtwo:

Still only a really mild smell but they do smell nice. Looking forward to them stinking out my whole block lol

Acapulco is super resilient and no matter how much bending and pinching I do to her she just instantly bounces back and new shoots come out of nowhere haha I can’t slow her down! :morenutes:

Anyway see what you guys think. If you have any advice or tips on what you think I should consider doing to them I’d love to hear it.

Much love! Got today off work so enjoying a coffee and some of this blueberry Jack to get my day started right :Rasta:

:passitleft:
I thought you said you couldnt grow!
Lies! Hahaha.
Those girls look great, you trimmed them awesomely. It will really pay off in late flower, now all energy goes where you want it....canopy and punch into that.

Im impressed with how you have kept that AG under control, have had them in 20L buckets being pinch and bent at 2m tall....dont do that in a tent unless you have cooltubes with hps.... Lol.

Great job.

:passitleft:
I thought you said you couldnt grow!
Lies! Hahaha.
Those girls look great, you trimmed them awesomely. It will really pay off in late flower, now all energy goes where you want it....canopy and punch into that.

Im impressed with how you have kept that AG under control, have had them in 20L buckets being pinch and bent at 2m tall....dont do that in a tent unless you have cooltubes with hps.... Lol.

Great job.
Thanks Lowie! :passitleft:

It will be 2 weeks since 12/12 tomorrow so fingers crossed as they mature they don’t outgrow my space lol.

Looking forward to seeing them fill out!

Hey guys just wanted to ask you pinch and benders ( :laughtwo: ) what you think I should do with my AG..

She’s boosting harder than a kid leaving the cinema in a jap racer after watching fast and the furious and im struggling to hold her back lol

Should I supercrop her again to get that even canopy back? Is there a point where you can’t do any more pinching? I don’t want to affect the flowering process in a negative way but definitely need to get her to pump the brakes a little haha

Hit them biatches up mate...!
Honestly brutha, grab those branches and bend them all until they are horizontal and beyond.....
Just keep smashing it, you may have to defol a little but that strain is,strong as.
Where you bend it you want ti end up with big knuckles there, so they stay down.
It will scare you to do it, force yourself, plant will love you for it.
Then budsites along the branch grow up...get bigger, hormones that nirmally go to main top colas end up spreading a

I’m more than happy to belt them into line Lowie hahaha

Just wanted to make sure it’s not going to take away from the flowering process at all.

They’re at home now thinking it’s a nice day but I’m gonna kick in the door tonight and wring their necks! :headbanger:

It’s 2 weeks since I flipped lights today so will they stretch for much longer now or can I look forward to them packing on the weight?

Treat em mean....Keep em keen....
Thats,what they say anyway......:ganjamon:
Power on Brutha!
Probably got a week or so to go, buckle up... Lol

Thanks for the input I really appreciate it.
I know I’ll probably have a bunch of you shaking your heads at how I’ve been doing things up to this point but I am working on improvements as I can get my hands on them!

The ph issue is top of my list currently. My ability to measure what my ph is at the moment is very rudimentary. It’s only by adding drops and checking the colour on the ph chart... no digital reading so very innacurate and difficult. Hopefully my ph pen arrives early next week so I can start fixing this issue ASAP!

Watering the coco mix has been another uncertainty I’m struggling with. I’ve seen some growers say you need to water it twice a day and never let it dry and others have said to wait until the pot gets light and only then water?

I’ve typically been watering in the morning until I get runoff pooling up below the pot, sponging it up and then watering again at night with a lesser amount. The runoff is always a light brown colour.

I just took a couple of pictures of the issues I mentioned above. I’ll post them so you can get a better idea of what I’m dealing with.

Thanks again and much love!

Hey brother I figured I'd check ur journal an idk if u got ur ph pen issue taken care of by now but I got a ph pen from Amazon for 40 bucks usd its HM digital is the brand name. I also got a bottle standard reference solution ph7.0 an the reason I got the slightly more expensive pen is cause I was tired of getting the cheaper 20 dollar ones or so an they keep shitting out on me at inopportune times. An with the HM digital one and the ph solution u can recalibrate the pen. An the one I've had has lasted me over 3 years ive been using it. Now it's so old I gotta recalibrate it about twice a week but a new 1 u would prolly only need to calibrate it once a week or so. But to keep the ph balanced for ur girls and to keep them as healthy an happy as possible I think it was a great investment an it paid for itself my first harvest lol. But yea brother I'm subbed an in to watch the grow. Now im off to finish setting up my new hibrix round. And do some uppotting of my other girls. This round I'll be pheno/female hunting if thts a thing lol. I got some regular beans I'm using this round an I did acouple of each incase some end up males. I got Ultradog, Grapefruit OG, and Blue OG and Brian's Choice as regulars. Normally I run fems but I figured since i wana be a breeder one day an open up a seed dispensary an start selling some of my crosses I make. I've only really "worked"on one strain so far. I've made beans from a few different strains so far but as for working on a strain actually trying to improve features or lock in others that u made from a cross either way that I've only done on one strain so far and that was my black domina crossed with hindu kush skunk then I tried mixing in an auto c4 to get some purple in there. And idk how or when but once I did that I some how lost my container that had my original photo version beans of my cross so now all I have is my autos. I got kinda bummed out I lost over 2 years of work that I kinda quit breeding this last two harvests. So I searched my whole bean collection an I found a few possible gems I got from various people an forgot I had cause they were regs an I used to only do fems but now I wana get back into breeding I figure why not run these an maybe I'll find a super nice or rare pheno. Either way I'll end up with some good ass buds or a really sweet new strain to start working on again lol. My dream is to get a few strains dialed in so when someone gets beans from me they will be almost 100% successful on getting the pheno described when u pick out the strain u want. Versus picking out a strain an gettin a different pheno with each bean or different from the discription when u picked it out man I hate tht lol. But yea I figured Blue OG and Grapefruit Og sound like they will be my fruitiest ones but idk for sure lol.

Back
Top Bottom