1st time grower

It is normal now toward the end to have some die back of the larger fan leaves. The plant needs to use up some of its storehouses now, so don't get too alarmed about a bit of leaf damage on these bigger leaves as she wraps things up. Mind, if the new growth, or the little bud leaves had started having problems, that would have been a different matter... but you are not there, you are here... and your girl is about to die in a natural and beautiful process that nature designed just to give you the best buds that she can manage.

It is normal now toward the end to have some die back of the larger fan leaves. The plant needs to use up some of its storehouses now, so don't get too alarmed about a bit of leaf damage on these bigger leaves as she wraps things up. Mind, if the new growth, or the little bud leaves had started having problems, that would have been a different matter... but you are not there, you are here... and your girl is about to die in a natural and beautiful process that nature designed just to give you the best buds that she can manage.

I just don't get enough Emilya, speaking only for myself.

:circle-of-love:

Franny has completed her journey. I dont know what she weighs but she put out some good bud.

Thanks to all who have helped me learn.

frannys_done.JPG

Back
Top Bottom