1st time grower

I think Ive figured it out.
1) Nitrogen toxicity. With all the nutes I was giving (according to FF online sched), it came to 9% nitrogen. (My Calmag has 1%, go figure)
2) Light burn. My new lights are 30% more and were way too close.
The pot was really light today and in need of water so I gave her plain Phd water, no nutes, no calmag.

And I wait........

just remember, the problem wasn't with the feeding schedule, it was with the plant. Just like you don't feel like eating when you are sick, neither did she. Please read the very last lines in my signature. You are on the right track for now... no nutes. Go back to calmag first... the other nutes can wait a bit.

Franny is looking MUCH better

franny_top.JPG

good job!

Thank to you and a few others...

Hey...based on that top bud, how much longer do you think until harvest time?
I know its hard to tell and that each plant is ready when shes ready....but..Im guessing about a month, what say you?

Not to much to report. Her buds are getting fatter and fatter and shes getting smellier and smellier. No problems or issues.
Im REALLY looking forward to harvest time...about 3 weeks I guess. At this point pretty much no matter what happens I'll get a harvest.
Its been a LONG time and a LOT of problems and learning for my very first plant/grow.

LOL... I dont smoke it. I just got..pissed..when I found out how much my college kid pays for a small amount of it. I decided to learn something and grow my own...for her.

LOL... I dont smoke it. I just got..pissed..when I found out how much my college kid pays for a small amount of it. I decided to learn something and grow my own...for her.

That's just freakin' awesome Jamesnns, I just earned a whole new level of respect for you.

:adore:

Not only will it be better, but you will be doing your part to protect her from possible pesticides, carcinogenic growth regulators, and generally anything that grower decided to feed or spray. I recommend you take a look at Doc's high Brix Kit. Makes growing super easy and produces best. I'm on my first grow in Doc's soil but it is kicking the crap out of my chem skills in a side by side, both in weight and trichomes. And it takes 30 seconds to mix the nutes.

What kind of fresh Hell is this?
Brownish/yellowish small spots everywhere, every leaf from top to botttom.
They are NOT bugs of any kind, I checked.
Cal/Mag deficincy again?

spots_21.JPG

spots14.JPG

Back
Top Bottom