1st time grower

Thanks..Ive got some time before Ill be ready to start more plants. Im guessing 2.5 more months before Im done with what Ive got going right now. No hurrys.. Thanks...

good luck with the eye surgery... and regarding auto's... everyone has an opinion on them. I have never tried one, so I am not at all an expert in growing them. I would look forward to transplanting them up to the next container several times very rapidly, and have them in their final 3gal container before the end of the first month. Some say don't train or top an auto... I would break that rule too... but that is just the way I am. So, IMHO, autos are just like the plants you have been growing, they are just supercharged and moving a lot faster. They will do everything faster than your other plants... so let them do it.

there are some incredible auto journals here on 420mag..Atrain, etc..they grow AUTO monsters.. :)

Heres Franny..happy and healthy....

photo682.JPG

I need more lights..soon. My buddy isnt here for another 7 days...I have to go shopping before I guess and rig somthing up until he shows up to help do the rebuild.

Weird....Franny is reaching more for the aquarium light than the other cfls.
Im buying more lights TODAY and I have to tear down my area and re-do the re-do..Im out of room. I have to remove a shelf, that gives me 2 more feet

Yes I am. With all the stuff this plant went thru Im surprised that its doing good and/or it hasnt hermied on me.
It seems to be doing great. Quite a bit of underneath carnage though..I dont have any side lights (yet) Ill have new/more lights later this week in time for my new autos to enjoy. Theres buds everywhere, all up and down the stems. One has 13 of them growing. Its been an amazing trip so far. Its only alive and well because of people on this site.

Back
Top Bottom