2 Liter Hempy SOG

Im thinking of taking clones and doing a 2L SOG. Along with your journal could you give any recommendation on 420 journals or any other reads that can give my (a 1st timer) info on taking clones, buying and/or building a cloner, the cloning process, 2L grow set up, and the growing process?

Click on his journal links in his signatures.

This is the majority(47 of 60)of the last harvest in my current space. There are 13 plants left standing which will come down on May 5th and then I'll close up shop and move on to the new space.

47run.JPG

This run turned out great as 36 of the 47 plants ended at 20" or taller with the largest ones being a shade over 24". The other 11 range from 13 to 19 inches. I'm convinced I have a couple of 20+ gram plants in this run which I'll try and take weight photos of when I close this journal on the 5th.

I should haul over 25oz off of these 47. Blue Planet Nutrients will forever fuel my garden.

Good growing everyone.

WOW!!!

I'm in awe...absolutely beautiful plants...your garden always produces brilliantly :adore:

Congrats on the harvest :Namaste:

Are you ready for the move? Can't wait to see all you've been doing.

:bravo:

Amazing as usual, A few at 20g's would be pretty impressive but not a surprise. Very nice....:Namaste: Bless....

WOW!!!

I'm in awe...absolutely beautiful plants...your garden always produces brilliantly :adore:

Congrats on the harvest :Namaste:

Are you ready for the move? Can't wait to see all you've been doing.

:bravo:

wow....nice haul :welldone:

Amazing as usual, A few at 20g's would be pretty impressive but not a surprise. Very nice....:Namaste: Bless....

You are seriously an inspiration! :Namaste:

WOW what a crop and just the info I needed on height. You the man.:Namaste:

Thanks everyone.

:thumb:

Hi 420Fied, I am the quiet type who likes to sit back and observe but you's just to good for me to not say anything - Amazing results Bro!!!!!

Ummm...+reps! :adore:

BAM!! You have just been hit with REPS!! Good take my friend. I love you budpoles!! :cheer: :Namaste:

Awesome harvest, Brother! :bravo:

That's what makes you the "SOG Master" :adore:
+REPS from me, too! :welldone:

Hi 420Fied, I am the quiet type who likes to sit back and observe but you's just to good for me to not say anything - Amazing results Bro!!!!!

WOW, I wish I could do that well. Reps+ to you my man! :thumb: :peace:

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your feedback.

:420: rocks!

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to report another strong BPN run. These 47 plants yielded about what I thought they would: 742.6 grams/28grams = 26.52 oz total

742.6grams / 47 plants = 15.8 grams per SOG plant

dinner.JPG

742_6.JPG

I had 5 or 6 studs in this batch. I took photos of a couple of the heaviest. The cup weighs 8.5 grams. One weighed 19.2 grams and the other weighed 21.6 grams.

19_2.JPG

21_6.JPG

New journal coming very soon. ;)

Good growing everyone

420fied said:
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to report another strong BPN run. These 47 plants yielded about what I thought they would: 742.6 grams/28grams = 26.52 oz total

742.6grams / 47 plants = 15.8 grams per SOG plant

I had 5 or 6 studs in this batch. I took photos of a couple of the heaviest. The cup weighs 8.5 grams. One weighed 19.2 grams and the other weighed 21.6 grams.

New journal coming very soon. ;)

Good growing everyone

As always, great work man. Your grows always make me drool. Can't wait for the next one!

Back
Top Bottom