2' x 2' DWC Scrog With Jock Horror Under 48 x 3W Top LED Reflector

Subscribed Dusty Kiefers, very nice plant sir.

I use canna coco natural, it's cheap & cheerful but great quality with no big lumps :)

Im using some Plagron coco and found it to be really good stuff! :)
Thanks guys been using G,H HAVE to fluff it hard to keep consistant
Ah Shucks Dusty, That Kerala X Skunk has the whole back of the apt. smelling like a skunk that just took a bath with citrus soap but forgot to use deodorant. :laughtwo:
Grosse but awesome
Nice grow! I'm heading to the store today to grab some screen material for my next grow to scrog. Both of my spaces are 2x3x5 so this was encouraging. This was a good read. :peace:
Thanks for sub, we will see what happens
And there was me thinking the
plant ate flys. Honestly. I thought
it was to keep the flys at bay. lol.
Heck no its for medicating lol
Great work Dusty Kiefers! :cheer:
Thank you lester trying another mystery from nirvana put it in seed starter this time insted of coco I made to hot lol.
You're doing a fine job my friend, the girls are looking lush :)
Thanks Skunny
That is really really impressive just using TopLED's 48x3 Reflector. Pictures like this are why I'm ordering my light this coming week.
Top leds work just fine, hard to beat price.
I just wish I spend my original startup $ on the LED, instead of all these damn CFL bulbs lol.

Looking great though man, keep it up!
At one time I had 600w of cfl & 400w hps, in two rooms now I have total of 500w of leds in a veg room and two flower rooms and getting about same in yeilds.
I had the same thoughts. turned around and made one of my CFL frames into a scrog screen.
You know thats what I did, I have enough cfls to light my house forever lol.
Subscribed Dusty Kiefers, very nice plant sir.

Thank you man, glad to have you here, any questions or if you just want to poke sum fun feel free man.

wow. guess i have to jump on the sub train also..:bravo:

Hey Dusty. a Light leak induced hermie should be okay as well.. i had a feminized Great White Shark hermie on me because of a light leak (at least this is what i'm assuming it was cause it was the closest plant to the door of my grow box) It pollinated itself as well as a nearby White Widow plant and all those offspring which are growing in the grow box now, have all shown female parts so far!

I'm growing out the rest of those feminized GWS beans i had left over to see if they hermie as well and it was genetic, or it was an external factor that caused the hermaphrodite plant

hey dusty , do u think the led u have would be efficient to flower in a tent 48x24x60

This one is in a 27"*27" I would think the 96* 3w reflector has a foot print of 24" by 48". Its basicly two of these lights put together.

thanks man

Your hermie came from GHS? my Great white shark was from Greenhouse as well..... and it hermied.. interesting

although, my White widow and White Rhino i got from GHS didnt hermie

thanks man
Not a problem
Your hermie came from GHS? my Great white shark was from Greenhouse as well..... and it hermied.. interesting

although, my White widow and White Rhino i got from GHS didnt hermie
Kalashnikova was cloned and ran several times never had anything but pistils.
Just be careful you don't have a fan pointing near your pollen sack, once it gets airborne it could pollinate your whole tent :thedoubletake:

I try not to ever.point fans directly at plants but I will raise the angle even higher than I have it now thanks.

female pollen sacks protrude from calyxes, so you are finding it just where you normally would. If you want some feminized pollen (pretty sure this pollen will be feminized) let the pollen sack develop and you can either open it yourself to release the pollen, or let nature take its course. Thing is, nature might pollinate all of Jock then you are stuck with a whole plant of seeded buds.

Once pollination takes place, the plant stops producing buds and reverts that energy into creating seeds (at least this is what happened with my plant that got pollinated), so i think its best to polinate close to the end of flower, but still allow enough time for the seeds to mature.

i had to look back on your folgers brand cloner machine :rofl:

damn man that is some fine quality equipment. i think i should head down to the store and pick one up!!!

amazing.. i know i said it months ago when you showed me it, but again, those roots after 17 days? if i was gona continue in dwc growing (which i might in the cold winter months here) I would be making me one of those cloners in a second.

my real question is, what you use for solution in the water?

The polen sack
2014-09-09_16_54_58-1.jpg

Just a cool pic I took this morning before lights on.
2014-09-09_07_00_32.jpg

The new babie mystery seed from nirvana.
2014-09-09_06_57_32.jpg

Back
Top Bottom