2' x 2' DWC Scrog With Jock Horror Under 48 x 3W Top LED Reflector

Just say no to steroids.

Insane growth man. That LED is impressive! Very nice job on her so far!
Thanks man, this light is doing a good job buds are a little small, but this strain packs it weight in last four weeks and weve still got 6 weeks to go.
:goodjob: Dusty. I like your "no additives" approach.
hey bar wazup bro, it does good for me, scince I only grow my own smoke I really really strive to grow healty plants.

Oops heres pics
2014-09-04_18_39_03-1.jpg
2014-09-04_18_39_38.jpg
2014-09-04_18_39_53.jpg

I also transplanted venus flytrap from coco to a dwc bucket. I think I f'd up my coco when I fluffed it atleast that explains the othe seed dampening off.
2014-09-04_18_41_03.jpg
2014-09-04_18_41_17.jpg

Next clone ready for a bucket. 17 days from cut
2014-09-04_18_40_29.jpg
2014-09-04_18_40_44.jpg

And sum money shots, a bubs my wife is starting to flush. She grew this one under the lush light.
2014-09-01_07_13_29.jpg
2014-09-01_07_12_50.jpg

Some sexy roots there Dusty...

Some sexy roots there Dusty...
Yes very sexy. Hows your kerala smelling, looks just like mine that has the lemon dirt smell.
As you know Dusty, I don't do hydro but I think I'm a secret root pervert, they look gorgeous ;0
Skunny you grow in coco right? What kind do you use if so.

Yes very sexy. Hows your kerala smelling, looks just like mine that has the lemon dirt smell.
Ah Shucks Dusty, That Kerala X Skunk has the whole back of the apt. smelling like a skunk that just took a bath with citrus soap but forgot to use deodorant. :laughtwo:

Ah Shucks Dusty, That Kerala X Skunk has the whole back of the apt. smelling like a skunk that just took a bath with citrus soap but forgot to use deodorant. :laughtwo:

i really gotta pick me up a really good skunk strain! I would love some real old school smoke! Time to browse the seed website!!

damn, i think i have an addiction to buying beans!! month and a half ago i bought 2x BC bud Depot Girl Scout Cookies, 2x DinaFem OG Kush, 4x BC Bud Depot BC Sweet Tooth and 2x Bomb Seeds THC bomb. 3 days ago i received an order i placed a week ago for 10x Nirvana Seeds Papaya, 10x Nirvana Seeds BlackBerry and 2x Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk. Tomorrow i'm ordering my GF 6x Barney's Farm "Dr. Who" because she LOVES the show, and the medicinal effects are a hit with her.

And now thanks to you, Reg and Dusty, i want some Skunk beans!!

I think there needs to be some sort of beanhoarders Anonymous or something haha

That is really really impressive just using TopLED's 48x3 Reflector. Pictures like this are why I'm ordering my light this coming week.

I just wish I spend my original startup $ on the LED, instead of all these damn CFL bulbs lol.

Looking great though man, keep it up!

I had the same thoughts. turned around and made one of my CFL frames into a scrog screen.

Back
Top Bottom