2020 Outdoor Organic Grow Central Canada

Storm hasn't showed up yet,or we're right at the border of it. Lots of wind. Another broken limb. Another few ounces gone. I'm going to attempt to mend it. Wasn't ripped right out. So here's hoping.

IMG_20200902_151920.jpg
IMG_20200902_151914.jpg

Hardware store shopping list is growing.

Thanks @BeanTownFan420 ,
There's very little damage.
Any recommendations for re-shoring her. I was just going to tie her back up, was wondering how much stabilization she should have?
Should I splint it so there's little to no movement. Or ?

bought two of them.

Thanks Emily,:Namaste:
After measuring i would need two or at least or one that's 26 ft long.
I will eventually build a solid one that'll last our winters. And as you said easier,cheaper. And only using for two months there should be something left to it to put back up in the spring. Which I think will be super helpful.
Am just thinking about the current girls, and have a sneaking suspicion that October will be brutal...
:rollit::yummy:

So that random auto, turned out quite nice, considering I just through her into the soil because I didn't have the heart to through it out. Glad I didn't, just shy of 5 ounces around 128grm. Surely better than kick in the....
IMG_20200905_085301.jpg
IMG_20200905_085201.jpg
IMG_20200905_085713.jpg

A little something to hold you over untill the others are done. :welldone:
Thanks bro,
Exactly, not cured the best, and if you look closely there's a some hermi action. But still, alright smoke in the vape.
IMG_20200905_085206.jpg

But I'm okay with it.
Still better than nothing
:rollit: :hookah::volcano-smiley:

That's the main reason i grow or attempt to grow autos. If it works out then it can be a lifesaver...
Absolutely, but I always have issues with autos, and never seems to be enough time to correct it, with such a short veg time. It's like Russian roulette, 50 -50 chance of being dud. But that's me. Most seem to be successful with them especially indoors... But I'll get it eventually :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom