2020 Outdoor Organic Grow Central Canada

So I have narrowed it done to these three.
Anyone have any experiences with these?

This I would need to buy two,
two.png

This should be big enough to build right over the ladies.
one.png

And this is for a car but should work as a green house, with defused light :nomo::hmmmm:
car.png

I am leaning towards the first two, and more so the green one. So there is only one to build and secure to the ground....
All advice is greatly appreciated from anyone that has used (cheap) greenhouses in the past...

Keep your head down out there,
:cheesygrinsmiley::rollit:

My only advise is make sure to securely fasten too the ground. Don't ask me how I know this :straightface:
Hahaha no shit eh. From my time on the east coast, there was usually a sustained prevailing wind around 50km, with constant gust.

I'm thinking about trenching it out. It'll be interesting because of the sloop of the area the plants are in. And also something to help ballooning out of the material. If I was still on the east coast old gill nets would work perfectly for that.

But yes I will make every effort to keep it intact for some Spring usage. :rofl:

Hahaha no shit eh. From my time on the east coast, there was usually a sustained prevailing wind around 50km, with constant gust
The pothead in me forgot to finish the thought...
But since those east coast experiences everything get's tried down... :rofl:

Nice photos! I will trade your dew for our forecast of mixed precipitation overnight. Mixed precipitation is there way of saying wet snow this is way to early.:(
No kidding, they're calling for frost here by the 20th of September, we'll see i guess.
I was looking at the forecast, and there's a crazy cold front coming your way Smokey.

Problem is that we've been getting nightly thunderstorms also, which have been dropping considerable amount of rain.:(
So I'll be fighting mold all fall....

I say alot that I wish I could grow outside but on the other hand it could be a real pain in the ass. Your at Mercy of mother nature. I hope things finish nicely your plants are beautiful and you have done a great job with them this far.
Thanks man..
With that I have decided to order a green house of some sort, praying that keep things going until Thanksgiving.
I'll hopefully place the order Tuesday, I think the quickest\cheapest delivery option is going to be deciding factor:cheesygrinsmiley:

I pulled the trigger on two of these , 2-3 day shipping so here's hoping they don't lie :rofl: Yeah right....
They will not be tall enough so there will be some fiddling around with the plants and the tent.

Looks good with a good sized door to!
For the price it should be sufficient i hope. Also hoping it won't cause more issues. But like you said large door which I'll keep open as much as I can should help.
Invested to much energy (like us all) in these three ladies to loose it all to rain. Really that's biggest concern.

:volcano-smiley: Good day folks

Ladies are doing well, crazy winds,and rain coming tonight. Spent few hours going through the plants top to bottom. Looking for pest,mold, pm or anything out of the ordinary. Didn't find much few spiders.

IMG_20200907_150103.jpg
MVIMG_20200907_150035.jpg
MVIMG_20200907_145956.jpg
IMG_20200907_145702.jpg

I love how the trichomes are following the purple.
IMG_20200907_140341.jpg
IMG_20200907_140308.jpg
IMG_20200907_140254.jpg
IMG_20200907_140247.jpg
IMG_20200907_140209.jpg

Sorry for excessive pictures. :rofl: I'm spending too much time with the ladies.

Keep your head down out there
:yummy:

:volcano-smiley: Good day folks

Ladies are doing well, crazy winds,and rain coming tonight. Spent few hours going through the plants top to bottom. Looking for pest,mold, pm or anything out of the ordinary. Didn't find much few spiders.

IMG_20200907_150103.jpg
MVIMG_20200907_150035.jpg
MVIMG_20200907_145956.jpg
IMG_20200907_145702.jpg

I love how the trichomes are following the purple.
IMG_20200907_140341.jpg
IMG_20200907_140308.jpg
IMG_20200907_140254.jpg
IMG_20200907_140247.jpg
IMG_20200907_140209.jpg

Sorry for excessive pictures. :rofl: I'm spending too much time with the ladies.

Keep your head down out there
:yummy:
Wow man! Fantastic plants. I love the purple hues. Great grow and keep up the hard work. BTW spending time like that with them...I am sure makes them bigger :green_heart::cheer:

I pulled the trigger on two of these , 2-3 day shipping so here's hoping they don't lie :rofl: Yeah right....
They will not be tall enough so there will be some fiddling around with the plants and the tent.

So It was shipped today by FedEx , so i am hopping to have it by Friday. After this week of rain.... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom