21 Gallon Hempy: Platinum x Purple Punch, Sticky Glue, Fruity Pebbles x Alien OG, Chunky Skunk, Blue Venom

Mind blown :laughtwo: And bet every long term pot head is more or less hermit.

You just gave me a lil new perspective. Noticed when setup the gravity feed - all the finest perlites which gets into the drippers they basicly melt down to white mush when its wet enough.
So I guess there might be some wet perlite dust in bottom of the res which could be holding the salts.

Ohh never thought about the warm water. I thought thats just nono in every possible "hydro".
I've always gave them 19-21C water

Yeah it was 150 N, 30 P, 180 K and Ca 80-90 and Mg up to max ~55.
Actually I made a new diluted mix which is close to these values just little lower N&K.

And yes, thats what I was asking! Reason for asking it was because wanted to hear an opinion if there would be any "higher Potassium requirements" for perlite hempies …As perlite has 0 CEC, but most of the nutrient uptake happens via rez on the bottom. So the whole question didn’t really lead to anything. :laugh:

Might give a shot for the warm water flush and I'll prob stick to the new ~650-700ppm feed.
This clarified some of my thoughts about the hempies as it's my first round.

Big luv and thanks my hempy bruver! :Namaste:
PS. Lol wish this guy @FelipeBlu would get active again. If you happen to read this you were supposed to hold my hand through the 1st hempy round. :laugh: Jokes, get active again Mr. Blu yall miss you.

V
Yeah I've been missing that legend! I hope @FelipeBlu is out there surfing, playing music, and having too much fun to be here schooling us all on nute ratios :surf::rofl:

full.jpg
platinumpunch.jpg
fruitypebbles.jpg
stickyglue.jpg
chunky skunk.jpg
dolato.jpg

5 lovely sisters. Fruity Pebbles OG is looking like it could be a winner. Flushed Platinum Punch, Dolato, and Fruity Pebbles OG with a warm water and h202 solution. Then floated their perlite and gave them a 15 min cold soak with AN Carboload, tarantula, piranha, and hydroguard (ph 5.8) to re-innoculate and soak all the perlite. Then gave all the plants a feeding. Will repeat the process on Chunky Skunk and Sticky Glue on Saturday.

full.jpg
platinumpunch.jpg
fruitypebbles.jpg
stickyglue.jpg
chunky skunk.jpg
dolato.jpg

5 lovely sisters. Fruity Pebbles OG is looking like it could be a winner. Flushed Platinum Punch, Dolato, and Fruity Pebbles OG with a warm water and h202 solution. Then floated their perlite and gave them a 15 min cold soak with AN Carboload, tarantula, piranha, and hydroguard (ph 5.8) to re-innoculate and soak all the perlite. Then gave all the plants a feeding. Will repeat the process on Chunky Skunk and Sticky Glue on Saturday.
Awesome. Also helps explain my insane frost levels already on the Fruity Pebble Cookies in the big tent. That looks awesome.

Started playing Bach violin sonatas in the tent for 2 hours a night.

defol.jpg

Update: did a moderate defoliation of the upper canopy. Goals were to remove leaves sitting on top of each other, improve light penetration to lower budsites, and improve airflow through the canopy. All this serves a larger goal of reducing the chances for mold and fungal development as these flowers begin to really swell.

lightsoutcheck.jpg

Lights out frost/health check. Starting to get bleaching on the tallest platinum Punch flowers. Had to get creative to get the Mars tsw2000 hanging as high as possible (tied the wire clip hangers together on each side reducing their length by 4-5", and hooked the adjustable hanging ropes to the tent frame on either side as well as the crossbar. Drivers are now 3/4" from the exhaust charcoal filter. Did an experimental supercrop on the tallest/most bleached flower branch.

Upgrade, ready for weeks 4-8

newtoy (1).jpg
Looking awesome @Braddah Waiheesohai! One trick I use to max light height is to hook the light via a shower curtain clip directly to the bar at the top. Here’s a pic to show you, and if I really needed the space I can get three or four more inches by hanging at the top of the triangle above the dimmer. See? For what it’s worth.

4E129535-6FB4-4089-9B5D-6D723B03E238.jpeg

Looking awesome @Braddah Waiheesohai! One trick I use to max light height is to hook the light via a shower curtain clip directly to the bar at the top. Here’s a pic to show you, and if I really needed the space I can get three or four more inches by hanging at the top of the triangle above the dimmer. See? For what it’s worth.

4E129535-6FB4-4089-9B5D-6D723B03E238.jpeg
Thanks Jon! Great tips.

Back
Top Bottom