2nd Grow: 1st Real Journal

Glad to hear you're ok,
5.8 every time with CalMag added first as i was helpfuly told on here.
I was thinking about topping or low stress training but i was scared incase they all bush out on me and ram there home out.I have height to play with just not width or depth,this is why i am going to let them go upwards instead of small and squat,(hope you understand what i'm tryin to say,sounds right to me but might be mumbo jumbo to you).
Not mumbo jumbo don't worry.
They are autos right?
You can just let them go.
What ever works for you is great.
Stay safe.
Bill

Not mumbo jumbo don't worry.
They are autos right?
You can just let them go.
What ever works for you is great.
Stay safe.
Bill
Hello Bill,thanks for that.
Yes they are auto's from mephisto and i was just going to do a little snipping here and there just for the better airflow and most likley lollipop them all.
Thank you

Hello Bill,thanks for that.
Yes they are auto's from mephisto and i was just going to do a little snipping here and there just for the better airflow and most likley lollipop them all.
Thank you
I'd clean out small stuff underneath (lollypop) ish not too much.
If you need better air flow get more or bigger fans but I don't randomly trim fan leaves.
I leave them to do their thing.
Light energy is absorbed through the fans so she needs them I never remove fans period. Especially Autos.
Just my method lots of different ways produce good bud.
Stay safe.
Bill

I'd clean out small stuff underneath (lollypop) ish not too much.
If you need better air flow get more or bigger fans but I don't randomly trim fan leaves.
I leave them to do their thing.
Light energy is absorbed through the fans so she needs them I never remove fans period. Especially Autos.
Just my method lots of different ways produce good bud.
Stay safe.
Bill
Thanks for that Bill,i think i may have taken a few to many leaves last time around so i now know not to take as much plus i still have another 2x oiso fan's to install when the time comes.
I tried some slight leaf tucking last night instead of trimming.
I realy appreciate your input,
Thank you

Thanks for that Bill,i think i may have taken a few to many leaves last time around so i now know not to take as much plus i still have another 2x oiso fan's to install when the time comes.
I tried some slight leaf tucking last night instead of trimming.
I realy appreciate your input,
Thank you
Fans absorb the light not the buds.
Fans then distribute the energy to the buds as required.
I don't grow many autos but I know others have stunted them by screwing around with them.
If your going to train them I'd use LST.
But there are lots of different ways to grow them.
Stay safe.
Bill

Fans absorb the light not the buds.
Fans then distribute the energy to the buds as required.
I don't grow many autos but I know others have stunted them by screwing around with them.
If your going to train them I'd use LST.
But there are lots of different ways to grow them.
Stay safe.
Bill
Thanks Bill,
I think i will try just leaf tucking and slight lollipopping.I wont snip any leaves at all then other than the lollipop and see how i go.
I'll be happy if i beat my first attempt's weight of i think about 6oz.
Hoping for around 10oz off all three ladies but who know's.Can only get better hopefuly haha.
Thank you

Thanks Bill,
I think i will try just leaf tucking and slight lollipopping.I wont snip any leaves at all then other than the lollipop and see how i go.
I'll be happy if i beat my first attempt's weight of i think about 6oz.
Hoping for around 10oz off all three ladies but who know's.Can only get better hopefuly haha.
Thank you
Good light,proper nutrition and comfortable environment and you will knock 10 oz out of the park.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hello eveyone,
just a quick update for today with a more detailed 1 tomorrow.

CDCxS-doing ok
BBK-doing ok/catching up
GWK-srawny but still growin,going to give her a flush the weekend(it's the only time i can keep an eye on humidity and temp while her pot will be soaking.

Saw that the light was only at 50% intense,i don't know how as it should of been higher,back up to 65%.

Feed 3L water:3mlCalMag/4.5ml each GrowA+B/3mlB52/PH5.8,didn't PPM sorry.

Only took 1 quick picture,better ones tomorrow sorry again.Thank you

E9EAAB17-9B1D-43FD-9A68-F90A608FDC89.jpeg

Nice going so far :yummy: looking good
I like the sounds of the genetics you’re running. Are these favourites of yours or will they be a surprise?
Hello DD,i have neve tried these strain so they are suprises,hopefuly going to go threw all mephisto strains to find the one i like most....the Hubabubahaze is the best one i've done ,but only done that and forgotten cookies so far.

Thanks you

Hello DD,i have neve tried these strain so they are suprises,hopefuly going to go threw all mephisto strains to find the one i like most....the Hubabubahaze is the best one i've done ,but only done that and forgotten cookies so far.

Thanks you

The Mephisto ones caught my eye. I’m running Rare Dankness’ take on the Skywalker they call it Star Killer OG. I haven’t tried it yet either.
I look forward to seeing how yours go. How long are you going to veg them?

The Mephisto ones caught my eye. I’m running Rare Dankness’ take on the Skywalker they call it Star Killer OG. I haven’t tried it yet either.
I look forward to seeing how yours go. How long are you going to veg them?
My last go took around 90 day's but i did stunt them at the start and underfeed them aswell.I only gave them around 1ml of GrowA+B/1ml B52/1ml CalMag/1mlVoodoo juice in veg per 1liter water,then all 1ml per 1liter water for bloom nutes with added bud candy and big bud,i used flawless finish at the end aswell.

Hopefuly they will start to flip around a week's time,my light will stay on 18-6 for there life cycle.

I recently purchase some skywalker seeds from mephisto.Do you have a journal on the go about your star killer OG.

My last go took around 90 day's but i did stunt them at the start and underfeed them aswell.I only gave them around 1ml of GrowA+B/1ml B52/1ml CalMag/1mlVoodoo juice in veg per 1liter water,then all 1ml per 1liter water for bloom nutes with added bud candy and big bud,i used flawless finish at the end aswell.

Hopefuly they will start to flip around a week's time,my light will stay on 18-6 for there life cycle.

I recently purchase some skywalker seeds from mephisto.Do you have a journal on the go about your star killer OG.

Wow did I count eight different products you’re using? IDK what your background is, but when I found myself doing that I had to simplify. It helps you tune in to and respond to a plant’s needs, but for me the anxiety was already high to start with so I switched to one part nutes.

I know the founder of :420: @420 (Hi Rob :ciao: ) only smoked Skywalker OG for years. There must be something in it, right?

Star Killer OG on day 29 today and starting to frost up a treat. She’s at the end of the Stable Of Impermanence link below.

The Skywalker OG is another ‘clone only’ that people want to make representations of.
I’m a long way from the left coast of North America and I feel pretty lucky to have some representations of clone-onlies. There’s this one, OG Kush, Chemdog’91, Girl Scout Cookies. All clone only. Selfed or crossed and worked a little to show us something like what the original would do.
This is a good time to be growing medicine

:green_heart:

The Skywalker OG is another ‘clone only’ that people want to make representations of.
I’m a long way from the left coast of North America and I feel pretty lucky to have some representations of clone-onlies. There’s this one, OG Kush, Chemdog’91, Girl Scout Cookies. All clone only. Selfed or crossed and worked a little to show us something like what the original would do.
This is a good time to be growing medicine

:green_heart:
Hello DD,
I'm new to getting my hand's dirty so to speak and managed to pull threw with the help of the comunity on here.
I have looked up loads before i started out and thought lets give it a go(detailing my every move in my note book).
So far i started with a quarter nutes then rose it acordingly,never going over 1ml nutes-1L water.
With all the nutes being added just worked so i didn't changed it,i was going of feedback online.

I will take a look at your journal,thanks.

Nothing round by me is true,it's all being crossed with i don't know what.You buy a bag n you get seeds/stalks...day light robbery and they don't were baly's haha.
Love to taste some real OG .I realy like cheese as my favourite but now i'm looking for a new taste.

I wouldn't know were to start trying to cross some strain's,,accidently maybe haa.I see some interesting things on here that i would like to try but i just cant due to space.

Hello everyone,hope you're all well.

Sorry for the late update,sooo tired yesturday so i only fed/flushed and took picture's of them.

Anyway-all is ok so far with the ladies.
The GWK has got 2 small brown dots on 2 of her lowest leaves,i think it's because of my feeding(to much) soi gave her a flush yesturday of quarter strength feed to see if that makes her better,i'll stick to half strength nutes and feed her 500ml then add 50ml a day until back to a Liter-then bump it up the strength on her if and when she picks back up.
Stupid me hasn't even thought to check PPM and PH run-off.arrgggghhhhhh.

I got another set of AC fan's to put as my intake to get a bit more air action in there home....Should work right?.I also got some dust proof mesh screen and cut it to size and screw onto fan's(see picture below).

Feed for CDCxS + BBK has been 2L water-2ml CalMag/3ml each GrowA+B/ PH5.8/forgot to get PPM sorry.
They have a liter each with around 400ml runoff(not tested).

That's it then there's not much left for me to say other than here's our tribe.
Thank you

C9680287-9ACF-42C2-A1B2-20A4F2CD4AE8.jpeg

AC8BE1A3-7C3E-49BD-ABE0-5584258E6250.jpeg

708FF53E-12D7-4DBF-9E15-EF0ADFACB7E1.jpeg

737286CB-238A-4132-8D17-E136EA480807.jpeg

428DC575-3813-46BB-B5C6-021E1B977D86.jpeg

43C34387-827E-4CC8-AC4B-60B4FF57EF96.jpeg

16AA6CB9-15D6-4F7E-9A09-F53EDA54A886.jpeg

Hello everyone,just a small update on the progress(no picture's sorry).

Since sunday i have upped the nutes slightly,
now into 4.5L water goes:
5ml CalMag-
6ml each Grow A+B-
5ml Voodoo Juice-
PH5.8(didn't PPM sorry,i'm guessing around 800).
They have 1.5L each of this mixture with around 300/400ml runoff each.

Before i upped the nutes on sunday i checked the runoff saturday of each lady and the results was this:

PH in 5.8/PPM in 605:
BBK:pH out 5.87/PPM out 385
GWK:pH out 5.82/PPM out360
CDCxS:pHout 5.86/PPM out 390

I trimmed the small budsite's that i thought would not come to nothing with some leaves aswell,mostly were the 3 of them touch each other.That's it now for any trimming,just moving the leaves around so the bud sites are coming threw and it's working so far.

I will get some pictures tomorrow for you to see how my tuckings coming along,
Thank you

Hello everyone,hope you're all well and topped up on the med's.

Just a few pictures for you to have a look at if you'd like.
Before ladies are placed back into there home i move the large fan leaves about so that the side top's are showing.

GWK has alot more dark green leaves now,she is liking the stronger nutes.

BBK has some nice purple coming threw,first time i've seen any purple since i've started,can't wait to see the outcome of her,hope you can't either.

CDCxS is going strong.

Smell has started to come threw now when opening there home up.

Thank you and here's our little tribe

50E17A87-D7EF-4C1D-9C4E-591BDA0D2314.jpeg

B306FF9E-9A81-4A0C-BC54-48ACBF3269BA.jpeg

99249187-35F9-4744-B20B-44D9906DCAE4.jpeg

5CAB7C08-FC0C-469B-B47B-636DD33DE85C.jpeg

997EF6DA-FC17-4571-91F8-F8ECD038576F.jpeg

96E7B620-061B-4EA3-86BD-B12956F815FC.jpeg

FF3D1B53-5300-43C7-A50B-B530F3DAA95E.jpeg

8CC9E323-2846-4D6D-BD83-42B9F9C2DB5A.jpeg

0A76B92D-9FA9-4281-B58A-FE322C5CB6D7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom