2nd grow.2black queen and 2black pearl 2grape kush

ok well i have a homebox-s comin neday for veg room..im use cfls for veg in this box..it will have a OmniFlect lining..i took 4 clones from the queen 3days ago..they were from the very bottom as a test..jus cn if i can clone..seems like they will b fine..ive left them in the dark for the most part...wen in lite they seem if they r die'n and wen no lite they perk rite up...

the girls r doin fine...i had to clean up the kush..she was too tight so i removed sum big fan leafs.....heres sum pic of them for afew days ago...and here we go....
queen
IMAG0121.jpg

under hps
IMAG0122.jpg

and kush
IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG0124.jpg

ill post sum of the clones and the ladies wen the lite cum on...
this new homebox is gona cum in handy...

ok well taday i been lookn over my grow and its been 63-64 days heres the break down
28-31 of veg and 32-33 of flowering but only 22-23 days under hps..and its lookn good....
ok here's an update..i got a new order on the way and here's alil info bout them....
1 BLZ BUD fem
BLZ_Bud_large.jpg

This extremely potent G13 hybrid will raise the standard that most growers are used to. With a THC level to make even the most hardened veterans breaking a sweat, the BLZ-Bud is a strain not to be smoked by the fainthearted.

Growth patterns are primarily those you would expect from an Indica dominant strain, with large fan leaves and very little space between internodes. Flowering single stemmed plants will usually result in one large cluster of buds all along the main stem with a few budding side branches. The typical increase of growth during the first few weeks of flowering can result in a 25-50% increase in height before she stops growing up, making it quite easy to predict when to start your flowering cycle.

The smell and taste are an interesting mixture of sweet, sour and spice. When inhaled the smoke feels thick and soft, almost like drinking a liquid, expanding in your lungs and leaving a sweet aftertaste on your lips when exhaled.

The onset of the high is almost instant giving you no time to prepare for what's to come, make sure to have a place to sit down when taking a blast of this beast. With the initial hit fades away, you get of the floor and your head starts realizing what just happened the high gently changes into a heightened state of euphoria telling you that "it will all be all right again soon".

Type — Indica/Sativa — 50/50
Flowering Period — 8 to 10 weeks
Yield — High

4 White Dwarf
White_Dwarf_large.png

White Dwarf is an auto flowering variety with a pervasive scent and a sweet flavour. This is derived from the crossing of two powerful indicas.

White Dwarf is ready to harvest two months after sewing, regardless of photoperiod.

This trait makes it perfect for early crops. Plus, it's small discreet size makes it easy to hide away from prying eyes.

It's natural resistance and short cycle reduces the chances of having problems during its growth. This variety it is a safe bet for beginners.
the hope with this is to breed and get my own beans...should be cool

ok well hers sum pics...
kush
CIMG0491.JPG

CIMG0484.JPG

CIMG0485.JPG

CIMG0486.JPG

CIMG0487.JPG

CIMG0489.JPG

CIMG0488.JPG

CIMG0490.JPG

CIMG0492.JPG

CIMG0493.JPG

CIMG0509.JPG

and now the queen
CIMG0499.JPG

CIMG0497.JPG

CIMG0495.JPG

CIMG0494.JPG

CIMG0498.JPG

CIMG0502.JPG

CIMG0503.JPG

CIMG0505.JPG

CIMG0508.JPG

CIMG0506.JPG

ok ive got the new homebox so now veg here i come..
CIMG0513.JPG

here r sum random pic of things
CIMG0511.JPG

CIMG0516.JPG

CIMG0515.JPG

i havnt started nethng yet im waitn on the white dwarf to cum..neday now..
i was thnkn of getn this for the veg room..its a cfl setup
SUNLEAVES 300watt CFL Complete System BALLAST+HOOD+BULB
cfl_setup.jpg

it cum in 125 to 1000watt..jus not sure..its cheap 100 to 250usd....:thanks:be bac soon

ok so with my 3rd grow this is what im gona be using for my veg room

Sunleaves Comet 300 300W 18k lumuns
300w_cfl_setup.jpg

The Sunleaves Comet 300 is an internally-ballasted compact fluorescent fixture suitable for most spaces and vegetative growing applications. Systems are vented on both sides for cool operation and have built-in support for the included 300-watt Sunleaves VitaLUME Compact Fluorescent Bulb. The non-ballasted bulb has a 6,400-degree Kelvin color temperature and one-year manufacturer's warranty; the Comet 300 is covered by a three-year warranty. A shatter-resistant Sunleaves Comet 300 Safety Lens is available separately. The Comet 300 will fit any 26 1/8" x 11 7/8" x 8" space.

the lens
SCTL195.jpg

the bulb
300w.jpg

The 300-watt, non-ballasted Sunleaves VitaLUME Compact Fluorescent Bulb is a powerful light source designed specifically for the internally-ballasted Sunleaves Comet 300 fluorescent fixture. It generates a color temperature of 6,400 degrees Kelvin and comes with a one-year warranty.

all in this here...this is jus the veg room
04287_05.jpg

hope im happy wit this..the plan is to veg under the 300watt cfl then move under the 400 hps....rite now i have a mouth or so left for this..wen beans cum im put the WD auto flowerin in veg room till this one is done...then jus 1 of mt fem beans from last order till the WD is done..

Back
Top Bottom