2nd grow.2black queen and 2black pearl 2grape kush

thanks pan4 and nbk380..but no we r not haven a grow off...but we r friends and share beans and info but no competition....

mods said grow comp's are a violation of posting procedures.

all though i would'nt mind always being second place to the research and preparedness getsumkin brings in his garden, we have no prizes to make it friendly. we do have a collective co-op that's steady movin to the higher end of cannabis cultivation and education here locally.

that's we have to keep this....:bigtoke:

ok well the ladies r lookn great..im post pic as soon as the light comes on..
well i have placed an order for sum fem beans...this is what i got on the way

Blue_Cheese
Blue_Cheese_Photo_small.jpg

Violator_Kush
Violator_Kush_small.jpg

medusa
medusa_small.jpg

Alaskan-Ice
Alaskan-Ice_small.jpg

cant wait to start them babies...

:welcome:ok well first off let me say ''im sorry''..i havent been on this grow like the last...its kindof handsoff so not alot of pic or udates...but im glad to still have all of u with me...THANKS

so now for the pic...this is the black queen..
IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

the leafs are startin to get frosty...

and this is the kush...
IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0103.jpg

she's not nearly as bushy as her roommate...glad i didnt spread her wings as i did with the queen...she has frost aswell..jus not has bushy or as tall...i have four extra top and the rest is rite on the main stock....hopin for 1 big cola..:thanks:

WOW..having so much fun reading your journal/'s the fem are looking great can you give a little more detail on the cost of the seeds you purchase and when they arrive...btw i to lick your pants

Back
Top Bottom