2nd grow.2black queen and 2black pearl 2grape kush

ok well heres sum pic...still no sign of sex...
IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

DaMagoMan
yes the bags are very nice to me...i used them for my last grow and they work well..
yes u can clean them with bleach..and they stand up w/o any problems..plus it gives me more room cuz of that..a pot would have a wide top and skinny bottom...i can fit 9bags wit a fan in my box...pots will b like 4or5 cuz of the top of it.....
bythe way thanks for looking...

Hi getsumkin how's things your end dude, all good I hope?

The plants are looking so healthy really good job on em so far.. I hope the 2 your waitin to show turn out female for u.

Basicali,thanks and YES they showed and r female... thanks for the wishes

ok check this out...im give u alil story that happen to me lastnite....
i sold a 2 ps3 to this guy and wen we were talkn the askd the question...(man u no ne growers)im like man i got a friends that do y..he's like last year i spent over 3500 (usd) on my first try..then he show me 3 1000w setups with aircoold hoods and all..c02 gen..ect...plus 10 ice fem beans and like 20 silver haze fem beans...said he got them from dopeseeds....and then went on say he never got them to do the do...he try selln all that to me for 1000....talkd he in to just keepn it and letn me help out and tryn again....WOW..as for me he said he was gona give me 5 ice beans and 10 silver haze beans for the hell of it....he wants to start a grow wit me..how crzy is that...should i b scared to keep mess with he...sound kind of funny to me but im want them beans...wen i get them ill post pic of them and my lil ladies....should b today..he at work now but hopfully late....

back on the girls...they look nice to me....ima water tomorrow wit r/o water...
and for my hps...still no show..i calld htg and they gave my trackn for it and it said it will b here on the 10th...i said hell naw call back and told them how i felt and they said they will b sendin me one overnite should have it tomorrow..i was pissed cuz i need that hps on them now not the 10th...its been like 8day of 12/12 with MH...but im wait like a kid at xmas....back soon wit pics..oyea i had to LST some of the preflowers....

Good news man, excelent news! all 3 good to go now ey, there gunna love that HPS hitting their fans, hope you get it as promised.

Mad times meeting a fellow grower! I feel I should say don't dive in too deep with him if your in a place where being busted is a posibility, but you know that im sure.

Looking forward to the pics bro. :bong:

ok well heres an update..1 of the queen turn out to be a male..so now i have 1queen and 1grape kush....heres sum pic of the male...i know who care bout him...he was so pretty..i was gona take a clone to get his pollen but mind was made up...
IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

that enough of him..he's gone byebye... for sum good new look at what i pickd up
IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

it jus what we call regi but it has beans and smokes like sum good...man ima put a few in on 12/12 with the queen and kush
here they r wit the hps on them sorry bout the pic...ill have better wen lites cum on...

IMAG0079.jpg

i LST the top of the queen
:thanks::thanks::thanks: grow grow grow :cheer::cheer:

sorry to hear about the other male; bet your glad that HPS came though ey..
Ur pickup looks some decent commercial, nice score on the beans.

ok well sorry for the wait...ben kinda busy...so neway here sum pic of the 2 lil ladies...
this is the blackqueen
IMAG0092.jpg

and now aside shot
IMAG0094.jpg

and now the grape kush...
IMAG0093.jpg

side shot
IMAG0095.jpg

now both
IMAG0096.jpg

they seem to b doin well...i waterd them both wit r/o water...about a gallon each...2days ago...the fan leafs on the kush are bigger then my hand..
its like 15 tops on the queen..thanks to LST'n.....the kush is so close together is crzy...both smell sooooo good now...i was gonna throw so other beans in but im not....ben thankn of get a new ballast for 400w..HTG have sent me 2 more 400w bulbs..i guess for extra..never wana b w/o 1....

Back
Top Bottom