2nd grow.2black queen and 2black pearl 2grape kush

ok well here is what ive gotten so for from the purp x skunk...18 bean and im not done going threw it yet...im very happy for this cuz now ill get to c how i do with this....they will be the nx grow for me and who is watchin..
IMAG0041.jpg

Nice genetics on the left corner front,

those are some fat Afghani leaf's, the buds should be quite resiny if they follow Afghani and high Indicas.

Lookin good man those ladies are gunna explode, cant wait to see those beans sprout. Best of luck.

Just found ur grow getsumkin. Gotta say I loved ur last one man, excellent grow with a real good journal.

There looking great, as u say they seem to be coming on at a quick & steady rate, good to see, seems u have that green instinct for sure!

Best of luck with this one, i'l be keeping an eye on ur journal for sure.

Basicali: im glad u liked what u read...thanks for tunin in on this one....
oyea the green instinct cums from 420magazine and alot of tyme readin to find what
work and put the info together to get what best for me..and as they say "look b4 u leap"
in my case read and learn what ur doin before i jus jump in the whole growthing...
but i jus had really good luck that tyme and im hopin for the same if not better....

ok well i startd the LST'N and wow it looks like im gonna have my hands full if i get four
ladies...(wish me luck..thanks cuz i kno yall will)they r just starting out and r get nice and bushy..
i cut sum of the big fan leafs off so the sun can shine down on the new growth...

heres sum pic..as u can c the top is fightn to get bac on top...lol...ima supa crop the top soon as they show sex
1-28
1-28-09.jpg

1-30
1-30-09.jpg

1-30-09_1.jpg

the 2 black queens r on the left and the black pearl is on the back left and grape kush is on the front right...hope u like them..everyone enjoy ur meds today...i sure will :thanks: :cool:

Hoi
Nice to see the progress pics, they all look as healthy as can be to me.
I also did LST my last grow, very easy way to get the plant as you want it.

I read earlier in the thread that you fight against low humidity, did you do anythin about it? and what is your RH. See i also have very low RH but decided not to do anythin about it unless leaftops start dryin.

Anyways lookin good this far, ill be followin your grow durin flower and hope for females.

:peace:

Basicali: im glad u liked what u read...thanks for tunin in on this one....
oyea the green instinct cums from 420magazine and alot of tyme readin to find what
work and put the info together to get what best for me..and as they say "look b4 u leap"

I hear u there, I'm one for researching the life outa my interests! And what a fantastic resource (and more) this place is.

There looking lovely man, will be interesting to see how ur LST affects budding and end results.
:peace: to ya, and good luck with it.

well they have been on 12/12 for 3days now...i started on the 28..
they are still under the 400MH my 400w HPS will be here soon and wen it does
ill pop it in..

I saw the blue light and just assumed..my bad..I dont have a MH but veg under MH and a 12/12 switch to hps seems to always have great results. you are going to have a nice setup.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom