These ladies are sure going to be surprised tonight after the @Mars Hydro FC 4800 is installed and they are all set up in their big girl tent with 2 extra feet of width room and one more foot of height!!!

Last post for me today until later tonight...have to make moves you know...lots to build and create

Have a stupendous day/night/afternoon and happy growing of course!

20211027_102119.jpg

20211027_102123.jpg

20211027_102127.jpg

20211027_102142.jpg

Have you experienced that creepy feeling WHILE you’re asleep that you’re being watched only to wake up and find your toddler staring at you? Used to freak me out EVERY TIME
It happens but not with my son. With TK or my cat. You immediately get that shudder lmao

It happens but not with my son. With TK or my cat. You immediately get that shudder lmao
Now that my kids are grown and gone my dogs do it constantly; never minded when my cat used to do it though for some reason!

Now that my kids are grown and gone my dogs do it constantly; never minded when my cat used to do it though for some reason!
I don't mind it....my cat is just really vocal so I usually know it's him when I feel the stare

These ladies are sure going to be surprised tonight
I can’t wait to see the shine on their leaves when they’re treated to the new Mars Hydro. They will surely light up.
:cheer:

I can’t wait to see the shine on their leaves when they’re treated to the new Mars Hydro. They will surely light up.
:cheer:
Me too Nev, me too!! So excited! :thanks:

HI GUYS AND GALS!!!

So the time is upon us to close this journal and move on to the next. The calvary has arrived...this link is now under new management

20211027_162918~2.jpg

Please continue to follow my beauties on the link below and their journey with @Mars Hydro, @Prescription Blend and soon, in Part II, @Weed Seeds Express as the little soon-to-be seedlings in the veg tent will be growing up before we know it!

:thanks: for their support up until now and throughout the rest of their Amazon adventure!!

Back
Top Bottom