2nd LED Grow, Kali Mist

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH grow, Kali Mist

has anybody ever heard of this ph tester or have used it before? is it any good?
HANNA checker ph tester

Kali mist- Week 3
Mental floss- 13 days

Mental Floss
my_grow_245.jpg
my_grow_243.jpg
my_grow_244.jpg

Kali Mist
my_grow_254.jpg
my_grow_252.jpg
my_grow_248.jpg
my_grow_241.jpg
my_grow_240.jpg
my_grow_238.jpg

BOTH
my_grow_246.jpg

Wow dude, is that just the light or are those leaves really that colorful??? hard to tell with the pink hue! Liooking awesome though.

its just the lights bro. i do like taking pics of the plants under the leds. looks good. thanks for lookin at me journal!!!

i started flowering yesterday. hopefully the PM wont get me this time and ill be able to finish my harvest :)

im gonna be ordering nother 180w light probly on monday so ill get it approx. 4 weeks into my flower, do u guys think it will be ok to put iot straight in my tent for the rest of flower?

i think i have got about 7 leds out . cant remember if it was meant to be like this or are they out? can anyone help?
my_grow_258.jpg
my_grow_256.jpg
my_grow_257.jpg
my_grow_255.jpg

all is good. i spoke with mike and it is normal.

i ordered another 180 w light so i should be getting it next week . so ill have a light for each plant. and next grow i will be doin 4 plants total. cant wait to get another light. so exciting!!!

so i have been flowering for 4 days now. they have both grown quite abit each, but esp the kali. lookin great. getting white pistols everywhere some big thick ones too. the mental fllos, eh!! abit behind it seems to me , esp being a indica, not as many white pistols as the kali, i wonder if it is the OC+, maybe it just takes it time and is being slow. does this sound familiar to any OC+ growers out there???

Staffy,
I'm feeding mine this called FLORA NOVA,1ST PART IS GROWING AND THIS SHIT REALLY GETS THEM LEAVES AND BRANCHES GOING,THEN WHEN i WANT THE BLOOMING TO START I WAIT 2WEEKS B4 I WANT TO START THE BLOOMING AND THEN USE THE BLOOMING FOOD AND IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE REALLY GREAT FOR FLOWERING,THEN TOWARDS THE END TOWARDS 3 TO 4 WEEKS B4 HARVEST I'LL USE THE TIGER FOOD. MY SUPPLIES,i GET FROM HYDROFARM.COM BUT THERE IS A HYDRO STORE NOT FAR FROM MY HOME.I'M USING SOILFOR NOW,BUT WOULD LOVE TO MAKE A POORMANS HYDROSET.THE KID AT THIS HYDRO PLACE SAID THAT FOR UNDER 50 BUCKS I COULD BUILD ONE,THAT WOULD DO ME REALLT GOOD.HE SAID THERE WAS A PLACE ON THE INTERNET.LOW COST DO IT YOURSELF HYDRO.OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.TRY GOOGLE??
THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME.ESPECIALLY THE WHEN TO GO 12/12.:Rasta:

tO ME IT LOOKS LIKE SOME MAY BE BURNED OUT.JUST BY WHAT I SEE.THATS WHAT IT LOOKS LOKE.DID YOU CHECK CONNECTORS IN BACK?:thumb:

so when u start flower u wait 2 weeks before giving any nute food? why do u do this? never heard of this before. tiger food? tiger bloom? i think that the tiger is pretty good, but good when used all through out flower, plus the big bloom goes great with it.

ya everyhting is connected rite. i spoke with the guy who i bought lights from they and he said they are infer red light, so naked to human eye. there is one to every i.r. i believe

thanks for comin by cubby andthing i can help with i will. feel free to post whatever here, pics, whatever
talk soon bro

High Staffy, looks like you've got it going again :thumb:

You asked about a Hanna pH pen. I have one. pHed, I think. Auto calibrates, I think it's great. I got a Milwaukee 600 first. Pain to calibrate with a screwdriver, and then it turned out it was out of whack :(

I think the Hanna is worth every penny it cost.

:peace:

today is week 1 of flower, everything seems to be goin ok! ill post some pics up later when i have the time. so exciting at this point in growing. hopefully everything will go well this time:grinjoint:

High Staffy, looks like you've got it going again :thumb:

You asked about a Hanna pH pen. I have one. pHed, I think. Auto calibrates, I think it's great. I got a Milwaukee 600 first. Pain to calibrate with a screwdriver, and then it turned out it was out of whack :(

I think the Hanna is worth every penny it cost.

heck ya man, i love this. its a great home hobby. keeps the wife happy atleast :)

ya i got the hanna checker, i did have to calibrate myself wih the whole flat head screwdriver, was a bit of a pain but i got it good. seems to be doin great so far, i ve used it 3 times now and pretty accurate, better than using ph strips thats for sure :) i thinkn it is up to .2 off , sop pretty good to me for 40 bucks.

is the milwakee a ppm reader?

thanks for stoppin by bro. i appreciate it

heck ya man, i love this. its a great home hobby. keeps the wife happy atleast :)

ya i got the hanna checker, i did have to calibrate myself wih the whole flat head screwdriver, was a bit of a pain but i got it good. seems to be doin great so far, i ve used it 3 times now and pretty accurate, better than using ph strips thats for sure :) i thinkn it is up to .2 off , sop pretty good to me for 40 bucks.

is the milwakee a ppm reader?

thanks for stoppin by bro. i appreciate it

The Milwaukee was a pH tester, now it's just more paraphanalia gathering dust in the crawl :)

Yah, Mrs Horse likes this hobby a lot more than golf :)

The Milwaukee was a pH tester, now it's just more paraphanalia gathering dust in the crawl :)

Yah, Mrs Horse likes this hobby a lot more than golf :)

lol, thats funny. i bet alot of wives prefer their men to have a hobby at home. so they can keep an eye on us.

Back
Top Bottom