my_grow_268.jpg
my_grow_273.jpg
my_grow_274.jpg
my_grow_275.jpg

Both
my_grow_270.jpg
my_grow_265.jpg

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH grow, Kali Mist

thanks bro, i do love the lst, great way to get multiple colas, i didnt have much time with the mental floss so i just left it. should be a good big cola tho, the branches are just stacked on top of eachother.

thanks for stoppin by mate.

yo just finished readn thru thr journal... goto say i cant wait to pick up some leds man... ima try hps first but leds looks badass and i know ima get me some someday... maybe when i get my own place too id shove a bigger tent as well :)
I woulda vegd a few more weeks in those fat buckets... i wish i coulda done that to mine.... got the vert space...
man.... i had mine lstd up but i let them free.... branches are still twisted and grown weird but seems like the little budsites are pushn their way up...
:popcorn:

:peacetwo:

yo just finished readn thru thr journal... goto say i cant wait to pick up some leds man... ima try hps first but leds looks badass and i know ima get me some someday... maybe when i get my own place too id shove a bigger tent as well :)
I woulda vegd a few more weeks in those fat buckets... i wish i coulda done that to mine.... got the vert space...
man.... i had mine lstd up but i let them free.... branches are still twisted and grown weird but seems like the little budsites are pushn their way up...
:popcorn:

whats up bro. thanks for stoppin by. shouldnt of takin u too long to read my journal, :)
i should of vegged longer but it has been pretty crazy and spare of the moment grow this time for me. at first i was only gonna do one plant under one light, then i got another clone(mental floss) because i wanted to try the OC+ and see what the big deal is with this stuff. and so i had two plants under one light and i knew the KM would grow alot bigger so i really went by the time of the KM. didnt wanna go to big cuz of another lady in the tent stealing light.she was getting a lil bitchy and wanted more room and light. so... it was b-day on halloween and had extra money so i thought F it lets get another 180w and throw that in their two. not i want have to mess with height issues and i can just move the lights up when needed, pretty crazy. Cant wait for my next grow gonna awesome.

Leds are really nice, from what ive seen only from GLH. freakin cheap on utilities. when i first got my light no joke, io dont know how but some how. my bills were avg.80 bucks a month and when got the lights it went down 10, and i was really doin much difference by trying to keep down. very very cheap to run and allows you to have all other stuff hooked up if need, like a humidifier or more fans or even if u want extra lighting on the sides.
magnifico :) later bro

looks like ill be stickn around for the next one as well as im really considering these for future cycles. but im sure i wont stick witem, i always wana try new things yknow? keeps my brain healthy haha....
damn anything thatll lower my elec bill is a +... and 10 at that... :bravo:
i do have an old humidifier that i might hook up to my veg side as its been pretty dry and droopy in there.... we'll see
thanks for the input bruh...

ya they are a great thing to try out, alot of people saw that they would be good to have for veg then for flower use hps or mh. u might like that. that way the veg part will be cheap with utilities and u can have them 24 hrs. on. ya!!

cute doggy bro. is it a pit?

yea it would be a pretty decent ride for 24/0 peeps...
ill stick with 18/6 for a few cycles then try 24/0 once or at least try it out to catch a difference.... nothing beats experience imo....

haha yea hes a fuggn cutiepatoots.... his names Boonie.... bluenose pit.... but at 3 months tiger stripes started comin in.... and its so noticeable now.... looks like a damn tiger.... so i guess hes a blue/brindle with a little bit of fawn.... hes one clever as puppy....

your pit got some definition bruh... im encouraging my pup to become an athlete and hes only made me happy so far.... started with jumping onto ledges and we'll eventually move onto trees

I have heard some really good things about Kailmist. Not sure if there is a version that is good of just any old pack of seeds, but all I have heard made it sound like the high I need. Good show.

yea it would be a pretty decent ride for 24/0 peeps...
ill stick with 18/6 for a few cycles then try 24/0 once or at least try it out to catch a difference.... nothing beats experience imo....

haha yea hes a fuggn cutiepatoots.... his names Boonie.... bluenose pit.... but at 3 months tiger stripes started comin in.... and its so noticeable now.... looks like a damn tiger.... so i guess hes a blue/brindle with a little bit of fawn.... hes one clever as puppy....

your pit got some definition bruh... im encouraging my pup to become an athlete and hes only made me happy so far.... started with jumping onto ledges and we'll eventually move onto trees

oh def. u have to eperiment to find what u like.

nice dog bro, blue/ brindle, i have not seen it and i bet it looks freakin awesome. my dog is actually an English staffordshire bull terrier. pretty close to a pit but an earlier Enlgand breed. he's a stud for some breeders out here and soon will be ruling at the shows.
jumpin is a great exercise , i do it with my dog, what is great to is the pullin compititions. but u have to be real careful not to over do it cuz they pull ligiments quite easy. especially with bully breeds they will never show pain, great dogs, when have good owners.

I have heard some really good things about Kailmist. Not sure if there is a version that is good of just any old pack of seeds, but all I have heard made it sound like the high I need. Good show.

hey G good to see ya on my thread. hows it goin?
Kali is a great strain, when i was over in england one of my growers only grew kali, so that is what i always smoked, but he had also done a super kali mist. one of his own i guess , cuz i could never find anything on it, but my god it was delicious.

thanks for stoppin by bro.

i thinkin of ordering seeds for next grow and am a lil stumped on a final answer.
so far i am thinkin of:
Hawaiian snow- greenhouse seeds
strawberryhaze-greenhouse seeds

i am pretty set on the hawaiian snow cuz i had it there and loved it, its a indica/ sativa mix and very nice. strawberry haze is mainly sativa.

any other suggetions would be great and helpfully, thanks.

wish I could offer insight but have not tried either of those delicious sounding strains... Choosing is hard man, just had to myself, and in the end just went with something recommended at the local seed store, when I described my goals. I realize not everyone has a seed store down the street though. My main criteria was something that I'd never tried / heard of / seen grown, but still was potent, high yeild, tasty and easy to grow. Tough criteria I know :) HS and SH would be two that look pretty good though...

Anyway im kinda baked and just rambling, but it is definitely a hard choice! It's like being a kid in a candy store with all the crazy strains out there... sweet, sour, piney, lemony, strawberry, GOOD LUCK! :)

I never like buying anything with Hawaiian in the name. I smoked Hawaiian in the 70s and there was zero indica in it. Everyone is mixing indica in everything nowadays to make it finish faster. All the breeders have to come up with short flowering periods and I think it has really brought down the general quality of weed. Current Mexicans and Jamaicans are indicas now for instance.

ya totaly agree with that. it is very hard to find a pure sativa like strain these days. theres only a few that i know to be straight sativa, one is the dalut bud, a vietnamese strain. would be great to that strain but very hard. read it flower for around 115 days

wish I could offer insight but have not tried either of those delicious sounding strains... Choosing is hard man, just had to myself, and in the end just went with something recommended at the local seed store, when I described my goals. I realize not everyone has a seed store down the street though. My main criteria was something that I'd never tried / heard of / seen grown, but still was potent, high yeild, tasty and easy to grow. Tough criteria I know :) HS and SH would be two that look pretty good though...

Anyway im kinda baked and just rambling, but it is definitely a hard choice! It's like being a kid in a candy store with all the crazy strains out there... sweet, sour, piney, lemony, strawberry, GOOD LUCK! :)

ya bro it is very hard, so much choice,tones that i have never even heard of. thanks anyways mate

Yup good owners = good dog.
yea i hear staffs are better family pets, pits are a bit more aggressive.... but okayfuk aggressive... goto teachem whos boss before 6months or before the balls drop....
great dogs.... both staffs and pits... dont really see a difference besides slight temperament levels ranging...

correct. they are the same really just english staffs are smaller compact dog, where as pits bigger compact dog, lol. no same breeds went in to make these two types of breeds. so really, different, but very simular oh and pits have a lil longer noses, and when people say amercian staffordshire bullterrierm same as a pit just called american staff so they can be american kennel club registered and can go in shows and what not. staffys normal weigh from like 30-38 pounds as adults, pits can reach double easily. im gonna breed my two staffords next cycle for the girl, gonna be pretty crazy. definantly dont want any of the pups to go to any fighting homes, that sh*t needs to stop.
:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom