2nd LED Grow, Kali Mist

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH grow, Kali Mist

The boot will work :goodjob: I grew the Mental Floss from Chimera and was unimpressed but maybe I got some crazy pheno. The weed was great but the buds were not big and heavy as it advertises. Please keep us posted on your progress your doing great!
+Rep
thanks Wingman, glad to see ya here!
ah man sorry to hear about that, that sucks.hmmmmm... i guess ill just have to see what happens. i started flower pretty early for here, but i knew the kali would get much bigger and affraid of not havin the light space, but i ordered another light so, bad move on that one. the MF was a clone from a dispensary, he was saying it was sativa dom. but grew like an indica and ya produce heavey yeild, big dense nugs. well is growing like an indica, but flowering like a sativa to me, did your MF take a bit to flower. the Kali is takin over and being quicker at flowering. i did not expect this. i thought the MF would flower quicker being more indica like.
hopefully i can make it some great smoke. thanks. see ya :thumb:
haha the boot looks dope! i use an unused smartpot as a filter for now.... haha! :goof:

lol, thanks mate.seems like it will do the trick. im wondering if matye only one boot cover would be good enough, just to let that little bit more air come in smothly.hows the smart pot working out for ya??

2 on top and 2 on bottom, that should be good. what kinda fns u got for intakeand exhaust?

i got one 260cfm 6in fan, and another 4in computer fan at like 150 cfm or something... i plan to make this my inline and use the 260 as an exhaust with a can filter on it.... the 260cfm is friggn strong man.... it blimps up my tent when intake and vacuums all the air out when exhaust... talk about force... i think makn the filter for it will draw back power a little...

ahh very good. i just have 2 170 cfm, and 2 filters. i live in apartments so i need to take great caution.

hey Bro, sorry it took me so long to get over here, but just finished looking thru your grow. Very nice! I am so interested in getting into LED at some point. You are making it look very promising!

i hear ya on that one, i can smell my stuff from outside our door.... i try and burn inscents meanwhile.... im tryna make a filter for inside the tent to blow filtered air out, i goto pick up some carbon first... might take me a week or something but ima get that in there!
lol, nice. filter inside being sucked from a fan to go out, yup thats what u need. what size tent do u have?
hey Bro, sorry it took me so long to get over here, but just finished looking thru your grow. Very nice! I am so interested in getting into LED at some point. You are making it look very promising!

thanks for stoppin by mate. ya LED are alot better now adays. they even have 5 watt led lights. i wonder how they do? but these GLH are great! :thanks:

the funnytent measurements are 2x4x5 its a dope little size... im gona get somethn bigger in the future, but im def keepn this one... imagine 1 big mother sittn in there... damn... :goof:

lol, right! i want to get a smaller one to keep a mother or two , ya that would be cool. or a cloning tent! the filter i got was only like 50 bucks works great for mine, phat filers. and would work great for you. i think, they have even smaller ones which would be cheaper than 50 and they would work for ya, just have to do the cfm measurements. :)

ya its alot of moola. not sure if u exactly need that ine. im sure u can go smaller, i would ask around.

i checked on the ladies today and they are doin great, the kali had droopey leaves again, not to droopy but enough to notice and my bucket was pretty light, so fed it again with nutes today. they are both starting to make buds. the MF has caught up an i belive has takin over the KM. i really dont think i will get to much from the MF, i really didnt veg it for to long. if i get a half ounce of nice smoke, id be fine with that.
i had to put a little heater in my tent last night and i had set it to 80 low and has seemed to stay close around 75 dgrees. so im happy wit that. the Mf is already starting to put off a nice smell, reminds me a bit of a kush, and i like kush's so should be tasty.
also got my trackin number for my light, and it should be arriving on tues.:yahoo:

sounds good man did you get another of the same light

yes sir. another 180w from GLH. havin two in my 4x4 tent should cover pretty well for my next grow, so ill know im happy to do four plant in my next grow, ahhh well actually imm only legal to do 3 plants veg and 3 plants in flower so i guess ill be doin 3 big ones :( stupid rules

here are some new pics Day 17 of flower.

everything seems to be doin ok
temps are from 68 - mid 70's thanks to a lil heater i put in there.

MENTAL FLOSS

my_grow_322.jpg
my_grow_323.jpg
my_grow_324.jpg
my_grow_321.jpg
my_grow_320.jpg
my_grow_315.jpg
my_grow_317.jpg

KALI MIST

my_grow_306.jpg
my_grow_307.jpg
my_grow_309.jpg
my_grow_316.jpg
my_grow_314.jpg
my_grow_313.jpg
my_grow_310.jpg

BOTH
my_grow_319.jpg
my_grow_308.jpg

thanks for stoppin by and checkin out my forum!!

O boy I see a lot of potential for lots of bud on that kali mist. Everyone of those branches on the kali, 7?, will surely fill out with fat colas. Nice update and definitely looking forward to see how they flower out. This is gonna be a good one :goodjob:

O boy I see a lot of potential for lots of bud on that kali mist. Everyone of those branches on the kali, 7?, will surely fill out with fat colas. Nice update and definitely looking forward to see how they flower out. This is gonna be a good one :goodjob:

thanks MJ, im excited for this kali mist, ya its around 7 tops. should be nice :)
thanks for stoppin by bro

thanks Wingman, glad to see ya here!...
... the MF was a clone from a dispensary, he was saying it was sativa dom. but grew like an indica and ya produce heavey yeild, big dense nugs. well is growing like an indica, but flowering like a sativa to me, did your MF take a bit to flower. the Kali is takin over and being quicker at flowering. i did not expect this. i thought the MF would flower quicker being more indica like.
hopefully i can make it some great smoke. thanks. see ya :thumb:

Yes staffy the mental floss took awhile to start flowering and grew just as you said. It made some good bud, I did get beautiful colas, it is a good plant. It was just as you said though, "I was expecting something different" especially from Chimera.

yes sir. another 180w from GLH. havin two in my 4x4 tent should cover pretty well for my next grow, so ill know im happy to do four plant in my next grow, ahhh well actually imm only legal to do 3 plants veg and 3 plants in flower so i guess ill be doin 3 big ones :( stupid rules

:yahoo::woohoo::theband::tommy:::yahoo: Congrats on Mikes GLH LED great light!!
:welldone::bravo:
+Rep

Back
Top Bottom