2nd LED Grow, Kali Mist

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH grow, Kali Mist

Yes staffy the mental floss took awhile to start flowering and grew just as you said. It made some good bud, I did get beautiful colas, it is a good plant. It was just as you said though, "I was expecting something different" especially from Chimera.

:yahoo::woohoo::theband::tommy:::yahoo: Congrats on Mikes GLH LED great light!!
:welldone::bravo:
+Rep

thanks for the info and reps bro.you take care!!!

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH Grow, Kali Mist

The Glow is on!!! got my second 180 w today yay!!:cheer:
i went to the hydro store, really cool guys, and they wanted to see the light cuz they are wanting to stock some LEDS in. they already ordered some extreme led lights 5w leds. anyway thought we would test my 180w light and after 30mins it was 258w, :) dunno if it was a shit reader or what, but if it around this im happy. i wonder what my old light is? i might have to invest in one of these watt testers.

here's some pics of my new setup, well basically a light, lol. but greaaat!! and some pics of plants cuz i was down there with camera anyways, day 19 flower.
my_grow_331.jpg
my_grow_332.jpg
my_grow_340.jpg
my_grow_335.jpg
my_grow_338.jpg
my_grow_339.jpg

thanks for checkin out my grow!! :rollit:

what do u mean go up??
thanks man, i bet they will too.im just getting excited for next grow, lol.

ya. lol, sorry. it started at 274 when i plunged it in and went down as it stayed on, maybe could of went down a few more but i would say they are def 240w not 180w

i checked the run off today for the Kali Mist and it is at 6.21, so i am happy with that, better than i thought it would be for some reason, cuz in the beginning i was using pool test strips to match my ph.

ya. lol, sorry. it started at 274 when i plunged it in and went down as it stayed on, maybe could of went down a few more but i would say they are def 240w not 180w

Your girls are lookin' sexy with that new mood lighting :) And, I see Mike sez on his site that the 180s draw 240w. Keep it purple ;)

:peace:

man u finally got the second one! the way it affects the pictures is crazy. gives off a sick hue man, damnit theyre alienlike! ufos! haha! well those sauvers are 90w huh?
mental floss is super wild man....
yo well harvest around the same time. should be exciting!

been wantin to ask you. i know your staffs arent fixed since they mate correct?
ive been contemplating if should neuter my pit or not... i dont have females for him, nor am i gona lookn for some.... i think his sexual and nervous energy is gettn to him.... whattya think i should do? hes around 7 months.... startin to get a hard on for EVERYTHING. am i fucking over my dog by neutering him? or am i saving him?

Your girls are lookin' sexy with that new mood lighting :) And, I see Mike sez on his site that the 180s draw 240w. Keep it purple ;)

:peace:

thanx horse an thanks for stoppin by. ya i am glad i had tested it just for my own peace of mind but. def 240w. i like. makin my room so bright. i was pretty used to havin one in there, but as soon as i put the second, my eyes def need to adjust, lol. i cant wait. i do kick myself for starting flower so soon, but im just trying to think of my next grow:) makes me happy

man u finally got the second one! the way it affects the pictures is crazy. gives off a sick hue man, damnit theyre alienlike! ufos! haha! well those sauvers are 90w huh?

ive been contemplating if should neuter my pit or not... i dont have females for him, nor am i gona lookn for some.... i think his sexual and nervous energy is gettn to him.... whattya think i should do? hes around 7 months.... startin to get a hard on for EVERYTHING. am i fucking over my dog by neutering him? or am i saving him?

i gtg back to work ill hit u up later bro!

ya finally got the second one :), next is the 300w :) i do like the color it gives off and how the pics turn out for pics.
whats 90w??

it should be awseome bro i can wait to harvest, im thinkin around christmas for the MF and a bit longer for KM.

me and the wife are thinkin of breeding our dogs, they are not fixed yet. the bitch is to young to breed, well she can but it is not right to.bitch should be around 1 1/2 years old or been thru 3 periods then after she is good to breed. we live in apartment, 1 bedroom so we dont have the space for pups here, but i could do at my parents. so not yet but we are thinking of breeding, they would make some great pups. the boy on the other hand i am def breeding him, he is a great staffy, bigger than average size, with a huge irish staffy head, which i love.great big smile, makes me smile everytime. the breeders who i got him from have a bitch who is the first ever staffy to win best in show at the American kennel club. we all want my dog to breed with her, they will make some great champs. we are waiting on showing my dog till he gets older and fills out more. gonna be shock and win all :) :rocker::tommy:

lol, ya 7 months is about the right time, lol. well i cant tell u what to do but if u have no intensions of breeding him, then i would. and anyways just my thought, pit should not be breed. there are enough good pits out there in shelter that need good homes. dogs get killed alot from shelters cuz they cant afford or have the room for the dogs. matter affact mostly every dog should be bought from a shelter and breeding should be on hold for a while so all other dogs get a chance to live. some people say dif things about neuter and not neuter u know, like everything, all depends on your thoughts. my thoughts def get him neutered, he is a bully breed, very hyper, it will calm them down a lil. not only that, the main thing is that it reduces risks of testicular cancer which is big. and reduces other big health issues, so really u actual do ur dog a favor by neuter or spay. ill tell u this tho if ur dog is big which pits are, and is not neutered, u may have problems in future, if he smells a bitch in heat, u cannot control him, he will be all over that. and may cuase a problem for the two owners, u never know. we just went thru our bitch in heat, oh my god the boy was all over her 24/7 would not leave her alone always smellin her cutchy and foamin at the mouth. wimpering over her when he coulnrt see her but could smell her. it is hell and frustrating, lol. glad that is over for another 6 months :roorrip:.

hope this help any not sure if i answer all questions, havin a j and got ramblin :)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm man ive made up my mind. i am not gettn his balls cut. hes hyper as hell i goto tell ya, but i noticed he calmed down a lot since he was around 5months when things got real hectic.... i had the wrong mentality of lettn him just be a puppy and do what he wants.... hes 7 months still a puppy but i feel hes old enough to know boundaries, yet hes as distracted as can be. hes such a character.... i think hes so much more unique than other dogs ive seen and played with... hes like a little aggressive boy inside a dogdoll..... one clever ass dog man....
so for people who dont really have a mate for their males that wana keep their balls, is there a bigass humptoy or somethin? :) id have him hump a pink pony puhahaha i hated those things when i was little.... every fuggn girl wished for that shit....

dude. you gave me great information. thanks

DAY 23 OF FLOWER

Things are running ok here, the KM is still drying up from her flush and i just fed the MF plain water today with a ph at 6.45.
they seem to like there own lights, pretty good difference from the last time i took pics :)

thanks for reading my journal!!

KM

my_grow_341.jpg
my_grow_342.jpg
my_grow_346.jpg
my_grow_351.jpg

MF

my_grow_354.jpg
my_grow_349.jpg
my_grow_347.jpg

yayy im at day 23 too! man..... yours look wayyyy frostier!! :yummy:

damn i shoulda went to the fair and played those games for a bigass one.... haha this is gona be funny :) pinkpony here we come!

ur at 23 too lol yes that is awesome :) i cant wait till day 50-60 :) will be lookin very nice. ya getting a stuffy at the fair would have been good ides, lol. ive been tryin to look for a good one for my dog but cant seem to find a good posurede stuffed animal. :)

Looking great,they seem happy,and nice looking growth for 23 days flowering!

thanks J and thanks for stoppin by my grow, ya the KM def looks happy, the mf leaves are a lil curly but the bud is packin on weight. i aint gona get alot off this one but hopefully some good smoke with the OC+

Back
Top Bottom