2nd LED Grow, Kali Mist

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH grow, Kali Mist

so last night i spent a little bit of time lookin at dif strain i would like to grow next. i am gonna get two dif strains, pack of 5's. ok so here are some i found last night, if anybody has grown these strains or have heard anything rather than from what the internet says, would be great too.

reclinning buddha- soma seeds ( says to taste like cherry candy)

confidential cheese- attitude seeds (where id get them from) cheese and LA confidential says it all.

stargazer- delta 9 seeds (says to have a peppermint mentos flavor)

vanilla kush- barney's farm (sweet flavor)

love potion #1- reeferman seeds ( says to have a piny lemony fragrance)

what do u guys think?

correct. they are the same really just english staffs are smaller compact dog, where as pits bigger compact dog, lol. no same breeds went in to make these two types of breeds. so really, different, but very simular oh and pits have a lil longer noses, and when people say amercian staffordshire bullterrierm same as a pit just called american staff so they can be american kennel club registered and can go in shows and what not. staffys normal weigh from like 30-38 pounds as adults, pits can reach double easily. im gonna breed my two staffords next cycle for the girl, gonna be pretty crazy. definantly dont want any of the pups to go to any fighting homes, that sh*t needs to stop.
:grinjoint:

man thats one of my dreams brother.... to have my own house and 2 dogs to make their own pups.... run around in the backyard jump on trees bite tires..... man.... and i would love to live in hawaii man.... thats where im gona raise my family.... ehh im runnin my mouth.... im high off this og supposedly this guy spent 16 years tryna create this perfect og strain. its perfect. i believe him. im gona smoke some more and take a flic later ill post it.....

my pit already feels around 40-45lbs and filln in those paws still.... hes great, a lil too energetic, but hes there to greet me when i come home... which is just indescribable..... hes not a fighter. a bitch at best. but very territorial....

so last night i spent a little bit of time lookin at dif strain i would like to grow next. i am gonna get two dif strains, pack of 5's. ok so here are some i found last night, if anybody has grown these strains or have heard anything rather than from what the internet says, would be great too.

reclinning buddha- soma seeds ( says to taste like cherry candy)

confidential cheese- attitude seeds (where id get them from) cheese and LA confidential says it all.

stargazer- delta 9 seeds (says to have a peppermint mentos flavor)

vanilla kush- barney's farm (sweet flavor)

love potion #1- reeferman seeds ( says to have a piny lemony fragrance)

what do u guys think?

anything with cheese in it! :yummy:
la con is still one of my fav strains of all time.
haha love potion! somethin about this one makes me wana smoke one with the lady hahaha.....

I'll put my vote in for the award winning vanilla kush and confidential cheese. All of them are great strains, but thats just my 2 cents
ya those two sound super good, the reclinning buddha is goijn for favor so far, just sound s so nice and looks awesome.
man thats one of my dreams brother.... to have my own house and 2 dogs to make their own pups.... run around in the backyard jump on trees bite tires..... man.... and i would love to live in hawaii man.... thats where im gona raise my family.... ehh im runnin my mouth.... im high off this og supposedly this guy spent 16 years tryna create this perfect og strain. its perfect. i believe him. im gona smoke some more and take a flic later ill post it.....

my pit already feels around 40-45lbs and filln in those paws still.... hes great, a lil too energetic, but hes there to greet me when i come home... which is just indescribable..... hes not a fighter. a bitch at best. but very territorial....

anything with cheese in it! :yummy:
la con is still one of my fav strains of all time.
haha love potion! somethin about this one makes me wana smoke one with the lady hahaha.....

ya totaly indescribable, its a great feelingmy boy like to just try and jump as high as he can up to me, lol. so funny
16 years of perfection to the OG. oh my god, plz send some to colorado, lol. i do love me some og. i bet it taste so freakin man, i could only dream, lol
ya dude cant go wrong with cheese, and la is great, so should be a great combo. :)

so i was the grow store today for a few hours, god time flies by quick in their. well i got a couple products from there one is called hygrozyme, helps keep my medium clean and the plant happy, basically breaks down all the bad shit that is just sitting in their and help the roots take up alot more nutrients and what the plant needs. also has a life time shelf life, will not go bad unlike everything else that is out there for enzymes.
my_grow_277.jpg
my_grow_278.jpg

I never like buying anything with Hawaiian in the name. I smoked Hawaiian in the 70s and there was zero indica in it. Everyone is mixing indica in everything nowadays to make it finish faster. All the breeders have to come up with short flowering periods and I think it has really brought down the general quality of weed. Current Mexicans and Jamaicans are indicas now for instance.

I think that's a bit of a generalization. I respectfully submit this girl who sprang from a seed brought back from Jamaica... and not NY :)

DSC08191.jpg

Jamaica say you will :smokin:

:peace:

the other thing that i bought is a bloom enhancer, had been using the ff tiger bloom, just thought i needed sumthin better, i think that it is good but i would like to try somethin different , supposidly but it will be interesting to see and find out. what i have read on it and heard of it , it sounds like it will do the trick for my buds, i will continue to use the tiger bloom but i will cut it to about half or to a quarter what is recommended and then add the big bud. lets try and see what happens, shall we....
my_grow_279.jpg
my_grow_280.jpg

I think that's a bit of a generalization. I respectfully submit this girl who sprang from a seed brought back from Jamaica... and not NY :)

DSC08191.jpg

Jamaica say you will :smokin:

lol, nice. that jamaican looks great are u veggin that right now?

if anybody here has used these product plz just let me know what did u think. thanks ya'll, :) :)

lol, nice. that jamaican looks great are u veggin that right now?

She's been vegging since June!... every little sativa leaf on her :smokin:

I can't wait to get her into full bloom... 2 maybe 3 weeks :slide:

I gave all my FF stuff away when I went OC+ hempy... wish I could help ya there.

If you're still interested in something new to grow, I smoked some purple kush the other day, I think... if I could remember smoking it, I would remember it as the best smoke I ever remember smoking... but my memory isn't so hot anymore LOL

She's been vegging since June!... every little sativa leaf on her :smokin:

I can't wait to get her into full bloom... 2 maybe 3 weeks :slide:

I gave all my FF stuff away when I went OC+ hempy... wish I could help ya there.

If you're still interested in something new to grow, I smoked some purple kush the other day, I think... if I could remember smoking it, I would remember it as the best smoke I ever remember smoking... but my memory isn't so hot anymore LOL

wow dude she is big, and will be very big when u flower. have u ever heard of bushmaster, meant to stop the stretch during first weeks of flower and concentrates more on budding :)

thanks for the recommendation but i am just not a purple weed fan. their all the same to me. so i never get purple. thank you tho mate, i appreciate it.

Hi Staffy i'm subbed i've been using fox farm whole line up,interested to see how the Big Bud works for you:roorrip:

HH

i know i wanna try it right now and get started, lol.i love the ff nutes i just wanna try and get that extra umph. :) ill tell u this i am sticking with the grow big, that stuff is amazing, next day, huge difference :) :grinjoint:

hypo hippy are u doin the whole line, i believe it is what, 9 dif nutes now, 3 just came out recent!! plus the liquid line and the granules

UPDATE: 12 DAYS OF FLOWERING

the girls are starting to move along now, yay!! the KM is def getting bigger, i cant wait to get my other light this week, hopefully this week. she def could do with her own right now. she needs a watering, i can see her leaves are starting to droop, and lifted the bucket and ya, so im next gonna feed her tomo morning with the BB i got and hygrozyme.
MF seemed to be takin her time alittle in the biginning but comin around now. def getting wider and keepin up height with the KM so far, pretty supprised at this. the KM will def take over im sure.

KALI MIST day 12 flower

my_grow_288.jpg
my_grow_281.jpg
my_grow_294.jpg
my_grow_287.jpg
my_grow_297.jpg
my_grow_290.jpg
my_grow_289.jpg

MENTAL FLOSS day 12 flower

my_grow_301.jpg
my_grow_284.jpg
my_grow_295.jpg
my_grow_286.jpg
my_grow_300.jpg
my_grow_285.jpg

BOTH

my_grow_304.jpg
my_grow_296.jpg
my_grow_291.jpg

i went to home depot yesterday to look for a lil filter to put on the end of my duct inside the tent so bug and what not wont come in. well i couldnt find anything and even asked and all they came up with is to cut a fernace filter to fit. i hate goin to places like that askin where stuff is, they are always nosey and askin what its for and what im doin, lol. i hate it. anyways nothin was bought.
i got these boot cover from my maintnance shop and i put 2 on so it isnt to thick or to thin.and secured it with rubberbands. air comes through it pretty well still, and seems it might do the trick.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK???????????????????
my_grow_302.jpg
my_grow_303.jpg

The boot will work :goodjob: I grew the Mental Floss from Chimera and was unimpressed but maybe I got some crazy pheno. The weed was great but the buds were not big and heavy as it advertises. Please keep us posted on your progress your doing great!
+Rep

Back
Top Bottom