2x2x5 100W Mars Led Iced Gushers x Bruce Banner Autoflower Grow

I don't see how anything good will come out of adding H202 unless you are washing buds at the end of harvest. The mosquito bits are a bacterium that specifically target the larvae of mosquitos and fungus gnats. Sciarid fly nematodes actually eat them and the babies. I don't know if there's much of a difference between the two. The diatomaceous earth is a powder, but at micro level resembles large razor blades. The adults destroy themselves on contact. It's a very violent world at the micro level.

I don't see how anything good will come out of adding H202 unless you are washing buds at the end of harvest. The mosquito bits are a bacterium that specifically target the larvae of mosquitos and fungus gnats. Sciarid fly nematodes actually eat them and the babies. I don't know if there's much of a difference between the two. The diatomaceous earth is a powder, but at micro level resembles large razor blades. The adults destroy themselves on contact. It's a very violent world at the micro level.
Yessir I listened to your advice and used the mosquito bits I used 4 tbsp to 1 gallon of water. The hydrogen peroxide was a spur of the moment thing that I happened to come across, if anything it gave oxygen to the roots, no biggie. I used a very diluted amount .

Day 35. All seems well so far if anyone has some pointers I'm all ears or ehhhh eyes I suppose lol.

Light is hanging at manufacturer recommended 14" the ppfd is pretty intense I'm pretty sure canopy was at 600 last I checked I could be wrong and dli was around 40. I'll keep an eye and raise as needed. I'll update readings next post

Average monthly stats:
Vpd 1.05
Humidity 64.5%
Temp 74.8

PXL_20240316_103331642.MP.jpg

Day 37

Leaves are lightening up a little bit idk if you can tell by pictures? Cal-Mag or nitrogen? Or I'm over reacting? Lol

PXL_20240318_121128378.jpg
Lowers are slightly mottled while the uppers are more even, so I'd say she's hungry.
Most calmag has some N, so it's a good place to start.

Edit: I just looked back to see what you're feeding her, and it looks like you aren't. Is that the case?

You know what? Maybe I'll just use one of these? Better to have a little something there in case I need extra cooling in flowering, plus it will bring more fresh air in. Thanks for tickling my brain it's literally $9.99. possibly cheaper ones if I look enough.

Screenshot_20240208-191657.png
That's what I got. Its good 👍

Day 31

The last time I watered was last Thursday, as I was watering I noticed a couple tiny little flies going in out the soil. I put a sticky trap and caught 1 . I might have cropped it too much but these things are tiny, I haven't noticed a lot just a few here and there, my plan is to dry this pot out as much as I can before next watering and hopefully starve them out. I'll keep traps set but literally only caught one so far..

Other than that she's looking pretty good so far 🤞🏼

EDiT: my Google lens told me that it's a flying cave moth 😆 I know it isn't but whatever these f*ckers are, they lay dormant in about every bag of organic soil I buy.

PXL_20240312_104505378.jpg

PXL_20240311_225121547.jpg
Nice flying cave moth you caught there 😆

Lowers are slightly mottled while the uppers are more even, so I'd say she's hungry.

Edit: I just looked back to see what you're feeding her, and it looks like you aren't. Is that the case?

This all I got brother l, organic worm tea lol might not be strong enough? There's no npk ratios so I have no idea what it's getting lolm Last watering was straight mosquito bits so it didn't get anything last watering..

PXL_20240318_162751806.MP.jpg

PXL_20240318_162807731.jpg

This all I got brother l, organic worm tea lol might not be strong enough? There's no npk ratios so I have no idea what it's getting lolm Last watering was straight mosquito bits so it didn't get anything last watering..

PXL_20240318_162751806.MP.jpg

PXL_20240318_162807731.jpg
It looks like it says to use that every watering, so I'd do that, but I'm pretty sure you're going to need a true fertilizer of some sort. Especially in a 3 gallon pot.

I'm sorry I have this stuff on order along with some Cal-Mag I'm a stoner I forgot I actually ordered it 😄 this has an npk of 3-1+3

Screenshot_20240318-130401.png

I'm sorry I have this stuff on order along with some Cal-Mag I'm a stoner I forgot I actually ordered it 😄 this has an npk of 3-1+3

Screenshot_20240318-130401.png
Nice to see that they're not going overboard on the P.
It can be hard to go organic in small pots, especially on a budget.

You should try using the main nutrients alone first. I'd keep up the worm tea, and add in the fertilizer, and give it time to take effect. You're in soil, so it'll take a few days to show any effects.
I would save the calmag unless/until you see calcium or magnesium deficiencies. The main sign of magnesium deficiency is yellowing between the veins of the leaves, calcium deficiency usually shows up as rust coloured spots.

So last night I got really stoned and watched a bunch of pruning videos 😄 this thing hasn't started flowering yet so hopefully it'll be ok. Kyle kushman says if you clip no more than a 1/3 at a time should be okay, hopefully that applies that to autoflower lo

The large fan leaves were blocking everything underneath and this thing is growing like a bush it's not growing tall just bushy. I only have 100w led so anything underneath is just not getting anything I figured I'd open her up

PXL_20240319_114654605.jpg

Strain/s: iced gushers x Bruce Banner
Genetic Makeup: Hybrid (autoflower) by tiger auto flower seeds
Pot/Bucket Size: 3 Gallon
Tent Size: 2x2x5
How Many Plants: 1
Environment: Indoor
Stage: haven't started yet will germinate today
Medium: coast of Maine organic soil with perlite
Lights: 100 Watt LED (mars ts600)
Nutrients: none (might change)
Room/Tent Temperature: 78° lights on
Relative Humidity: shooting for 70% for seedling stage
Watering: as needed with ph'd water

This is an extreme budget grow so hopefully I can encourage others to not worry and pull the trigger and spend well under 200 and grow their own medicine as well. I grow for personal medical use I am by no means trying to grow large quantities just good old 🔥 homegrown for my lungs only. Oh and since I'm on the budget subject I bought 50 feminized auto seeds for 55 bucks with freebies thrown in! Shout out to tiger auto flower for sure keeping them prices on the low low.

Anyways, that's the basics.. I know I could've gone bigger with a 5 gallon pot but if you guys know how tiny a 2x2 space is.. I'd rather keep it simple with just 1 plant, I haven't grown indoors in forever so I will probably make a ton of mistakes.

my tent setup besides things mentioned above is 1 6" clip on fan. A humidifier for the seedling/veg stage. It's dry here in the winter I did a test run with just the lights running it dropped to 39% humidity so I'm definitely going to be running that humidifier. I can always take it out during the flowering phase to make more space. I also have a thermometer (hygrometer? Sorry folks) which measures the temp humidity and vpd inside the tent.

Other things I utilize in my grow is frequent ppfd readings and refer to dli charts to optimize growth at all times. I use the app called photone which I highly recommend to any grower.

I will germinate the seed today so hopefully soon I can make some progress and get this show on the road 😤✌️

PS: I forgot to mention I have no carbon filter or inline fans so I can utilize the space alot more with the light height if needed.

Notice the light height in picture below that thing is hitting just above 200 ppfd at that height. For 60 bucks this light is the balls I caught it on sale .

Bro... I got 80 seeds for $55. The 3 last packs on the bottom are freebies this is insane (30 free seeds). If you plan to make a purchase let em know I sent you.

PXL_20240205_141934864.MP.jpg

PXL_20240205_174344070.jpg
Never heard of Tiger before, but they seem to have much lower pricing than most breeders.

Never heard of Tiger before, but they seem to have much lower pricing than most bre

Yes he seems like a good dude. Pretty sure he does it out his home. It's funny because I just happened to find him through Google but he's definitely legit. I'm going to have fun outdoors this year for sure lol

Back
Top Bottom